Jonathan
Nebibi
Azrael
RudraShiva
55 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are vampires human?

Are vampires human? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap33%Are vampires human? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 48 ]
Are vampires human? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap56%Are vampires human? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 82 ]
Are vampires human? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap11%Are vampires human? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 147

Are vampires human? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are vampires human?

Post by Troublemaker 24.02.16 19:54

THEY ARE

I assume the basis of this answer comes from the OVC. Rolling Eyes
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.02.16 20:15

Oh Lord......do you know this one from online?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 24.02.16 20:22

I do not... although it seemed a reasonable answer. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DaVonn 25.02.16 7:04

They are human(vampires)Real Vampires

DaVonn
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.02.16 7:47

DaVonn wrote:They are human(vampires)Real Vampires

That doesn't answer what Maxx asked, only reinstates the original sentence.
So lets try that again, what is your reasoning for this opinion?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DaVonn 25.02.16 9:23

Yes I did Maxx

DaVonn
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2016-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 21.09.16 7:20

Interest thought. We all live in a body that allow us living the life until time has come. Does not matter where we come from. Its our soul is what made us as we are today as well all that happen in life. Vampire or others. I agree its still a huge debate part of this topic and certain interest to see what everyone has said in this matter.

Eliza
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 18.06.17 22:00

I do not believe it is my vampirism that makes me non-human, but I do hold a non-human identity. My body is human, my vampirism doesn't change that, so I voted yes, even if my soul/mind is not human.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Are vampires human? - Page 5 Empty Are vampires human?

Post by JP Vanir 12.11.17 13:20

Are bodies are human but our soul are Vampyre
JP Vanir
JP Vanir
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-11-05

https://vampyrian.wixsite.com/templeuvup

Back to top Go down

Post by Charby 15.12.17 12:20

I want to answer this with more than a simple vote. Am I human? Yes and no. By body is, scientifically, by any test a doctor or lab may run on it human but, for me that is as far as it goes.

I the essence of who I am, my soul, my mind is not human. Even before I knew in this life, what I am, I instinctively thought of humans as something other than myself even though I looked like and, indeed lived as they do. I knew I was not really one of them.

As a child, before this brain could comprehend, I favored the younger, less questioning, more open minded children around me for playmates and, the older, more educated young adults for conversation. I never had many friends, a few of course, we all do but, I either wanted to engage in childish play, immature for my apparent age, or in deep conversations well beyond my apparent years.

I suppose such is the way of an immortal soul when the physical brain of the body it inhabits does not resit and try to mold it to what society thinks it should be. I was never told that I had to be human, or that I had to act any certain age. I was allowed to play and talk as I chose, and, though it brought scorn from outsiders, my family in this life always supported me and, respected me.
Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 15.12.17 12:30

I suppose such is the way of an immortal soul when the physical brain of the body it inhabits does not resit and try to mold it to what society thinks it should be

Very interesting what you said, about the pysical brain molding. Also I tend to think about the flow of information, actually the overflow of things that tend to occur with beings, such as vampires for example. Beings with a non-human soul, that vibrates in a certain frequence, where the body has to adapt to this difference, suffering many times from the excess of information, energy, having then to find the ways to balance and deal with it.

Welcome to the forum.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Charby 15.12.17 12:48

Lynskha wrote:
I suppose such is the way of an immortal soul when the physical brain of the body it inhabits does not resit and try to mold it to what society thinks it should be

Very interesting what you said, about the pysical brain molding. Also I tend to think about the flow of information, actually the overflow of things that tend to occur with beings, such as vampires for example. Beings with a non-human soul, that vibrates in a certain frequence, where the body has to adapt to this difference, suffering many times from the excess of information, energy, having then to find the ways to balance and deal with it.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you, Lynskha.

A struggle I know well, and, at rare times a painful struggle, though in time you do learn to adapt. I think part of the problem is that parents, peers, society assumes that when a child is born to them that the child is entirely human and has a human soul. Such malleable, changeable things that can be molded into what is "proper" or "right" by the unwritten rules of the culture and society the child is born into.

Of course the immortal soul rejects that molding and tried to make the physical self into what it knows it is but, the mortal brain wants to conform to what is expected. A body cannot do both, be what the soul dictates and, be what outside influences try to force it to be. Of course human souls simply go with what is expected and, mold easily but, others do not.

It is never entirely easy but, when you stop trying to be what the world expects and, become what your soul knows, it is easier.
Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 15.12.17 12:58

It is never entirely easy but, when you stop trying to be what the world expects and, become what your soul knows, it is easier.

Or at least it should be. But then other conflicts happen, at the beginning. When you start becoming what you really are, you face then, the weird looks, and the weird sensation of being every time, more different. But then, a sense of peace begins settling down, and you know things are just the way they should be,

When observing what occurs between the "info" we receive from the Source "Data Center" , that has to be processed by our brain (the processor) to be understood by the body (the machine) then we see how conflicting it may be, specially if the "version of the system" is outdated, hehehe

I was wondering these days, while I was observing people on the street....

What makes us all so different? So many different beings, ways of living, of perceiving life, of dealing with desires, and emotion, and expectations..

What drives us to different things we seek... ?

Why are some so intelligent, smart, others that lack a good capacity of learning?

Is the biological just what influences everything, by not having the proper way of processing the info? would all the Souls be the same, just lacking the correct processing? I don't think so... this way I see that we are different Souls, from different "places" , stages of evolution... and also influenced by the biological thing.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Charby 15.12.17 13:41

Exactly. Some bodies are born with a defect of the mid, of the brain or neurocircuitry, things like Down's Syndrome, Autism, palsies and more. Even the soul of a vampire or other advanced being would struggle beyond reason in such a body.

To be what we are, to make the body what we are, to be able to process what we are, we need a body and mind capable of doing it and, the more capable that body is and, the less we allow outside influences to affect our self image, our ideals of what we are, the easier it is for us to be ourselves.

We can never be fully what we are in a less than ideal body for our purposes. What if I had a body that was revolted by the very idea of swallowing blood, for example? Though I could sustain myself in other ways, I would be unable to truly be what I know I am and, I would suffer all the more for it.

Experience shapes perception. In this life, I grew up among a proud family of Native American and French heritage but, one that has long been filled with free thinkers and those of the occult and alternate ideals and philosophies - a family that embraces all individuality and, because of that, I only ever sought to be myself, never what anyone else thought I should be beyond being female.

Today, a more open society had freed me of even that constraint of thought. Yes my body is female but am I? No, a soul has no gender save that of the current body. Now, I do not behave as male or female, I do some things that are more thought to be things men do and some that mostly women are thought to do because I think to do them and, I enjoy doing them, because that is who I am, what I am.

I've still got constraints to free myself of, ones I imposed on myself for various reasons that all boil down to acceptance over the years but, I am working on that. After a certain age in life, acceptance by others no longer matters. When you realize that you are a good and worthwhile person and, that it is the loss of others, not your loss, when they refuse to accept you as you are, then you can begin to untangle the chains you took on to be acceptable.

Naturally, it's no easy thing, being true to yourself when you know you will be rejected, even reviled for it but, there is a peace, an easiness to it that makes it worth doing.
Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 15.12.17 13:55

Yes my body is female but am I? No, a soul has no gender save that of the current body.

I believe I understand what you mean. It is a point when we are able to understand the balance, and the not this or that thing.

I do some things that are more thought to be things men do and some that mostly women are thought to do because I think to do them and, I enjoy doing them, because that is who I am, what I am.

Yes, doing things that should be "men's thing" or "girl's thing". But, again, you touch in a very interesting point in what you say next.

Be what we are, no matter the judgment, is what is important.

It takes some time until we reach this point, some earlier, others later, buy it is like a sense of freedom.

When we no longer care about the acceptance by others, we do not fear their judgment, or even the judgment we have created ourselves, about ourselves.

We just exist, we just evolve, at the very present moment. Of course with our flaws to be worked.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 13.07.18 14:20

We are self-aware, so we are people. We cease to be human when we lose our humanity.
However, there is the matter of opposable thumbs, hairless primate bodies, whatever else. We have bodies.
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 13.07.18 15:39

We have bodies.

Exactly. No one can run away from the condition of being human. We are incarnated here, so we all have a biological body that is adapted to this reality.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 06.09.18 10:36

Are vampires human? This can't really be answered as a yes or no question. Technically, yes, vampires are human. However, vampires do not have the same traits as humans, so in a sense, they aren't human.

I consider vampires to be almost like Human V2.0. An upgraded human. We all were born into this world as technically human. Some of us were born awake. Some woke up before adulthood. Some took a little longer. We are not "normal" in the sense we have abilities that average humans lack. We sense things average humans can't. We require far more energy than the average human to be well. Human V2.0 isn't perfect, but it is an upgraded model.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 06.09.18 20:49

I am a vampire, by some definition. I have a physically human body and plenty of human traits. The only abilities I was inborn with or had an innate knack for, out of necessity, are abilities that any other person involved in psionics can learn. I sense things within the physical capabilities of my body. Metaphysically is a different question and one that can't be truly measured, I figure.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 10.01.19 2:27

"I don't think human beings. There may be some changes in the nature of the soul."

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 07.03.20 8:08

According to legend, vamps are not or are beyond human. An interesting thing to examine, how a resurrected human gets victimized by poor folk and becomes a vamp?

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.20 9:24

You appear to think there is some basis of fact in that story by Brad Stoker in the poor folks' scenario.

I have an opposite view and I see it as nothing but a fantasy tale with no basis of fact at all.  Legend....Fantasy....I see no difference in the final conclusion.

But as long as one is happy in believing in Santa Claus, etc, Easter Bunny, it can become very entertaining and enjoyable.  

You may care to do a lengthy study on the Vampire material from the ASETKA.  Remarkably different tone connected to the Vampire there with some difference in background.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 12.03.20 12:37

I have other collected info on vamps from my folks in the Azores, that vampires were true in old times, and I could see beyond in probabilities after I collected important info, quite different scenarios, extremely rare and how, not before, before I was like a curious sheep when I listened to such stories.
A hard thing for imitation vamps to take is that all vamps could not survive a million years, a time to vacate earth and face realism then, and not instant rebirth as ordinary oldies say in India, thongs have changed in such operatives. How do I know this? It took me a lot of deep intensive focus.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 12.03.20 12:50

The only way for common white humans to know about the possibility of vamps having existed and may still scarcely, is by knowing the fact that there is such a thing as psycho-electromagnetism as an encased energy in all anatomies before birth and after to keep on beyond the veil - this is the most critical issue among western humans, while in Asia it's readily acceptable as the reality of Yang presumed to be temporary in beings, then I say no being ever exists without it on earth and beyond the veil, it's the idol yang they are often denying. No incarnation or reincarnation could ever happen without it; just don't put too much direct credit on the old yin'yang diagram. This is a matter I know and let go, not to put too much emphasis on it pays.
Here a more broad scope reality: You want to know yin-yang clearer, be your ass, excuse the expression.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Intraxvious 19.04.20 15:32

Daniel09 wrote:Agreed, as much as one can argue that the body an Asetian inhabits is indeed human, there is no question that they are not a human. They do not behave like a human, their needs are different from humans, and their base essence is not the same as a human's.

If it matters, I am a witch, and my family has a lineage dating back to Salem trials. Some of my family then escaped (obviously). My fam flew away in 1692. However, we do have many witchcraft books from then, and it has writings about vampires. I've only met 1, in my lifetime. But, I can say for sure that they are not human. So I am not disagreeing with your post, I'm just sharing my thought. I've seen a couple things that can show the difference between human, and a vampire. In my family's book, vampirism is said to be a curse, but I believe they have adapted very well over the course of years. So I believe there are many different things now. I don't think they are as dangerous as they used to be, I think they are chill now. But I could be wrong.

Intraxvious
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2020-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next