It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian?

+10
Kalb
Victor
Filia Noctis
Elendor
Syrianeh
Xedoc
GodmanOmar777
ElizabethBathory
Azrael
Daniel09
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian? - Page 2 Empty Re: It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian?

Post by 8lou1 06.01.13 8:51

i will try to answer your questions from the way i experienced them...

Kalb wrote:As we all know there are Asetians not yet awake. Some are lost in time others are waking up slowly. On some aspects I think the same thing happens with Sethians, some Sethians not awake yet or lost in time too..

i believe this to be tru and i also believe that artificial mind control is being used to stop that

I feel so stupid to ask you all about my question. So.. my question is a little stupid and i want listen your point of view, please.

Do you believe in impossible love/passionate? A Sethian love a Asetian? is possible? They don't know what they are nor what the did in the past or just when they look at each other will feel hatred? There is any possibility to exist some relationship between a Sethian and Asetian that are not awake?
Or they feel what they really are and know they will be enemies for all eternity?

impossible love is the most beautifull yet most painfull path to experience. and by that way i believe a sethian and a asethian can love each other for eternity. not every-body is able to handle that though. in the end we all are 2 sides of the same coin....

Rembenber one thing.. Asetians are Loyal.. I think a lot of the time Asetians feel things they can not explain and listen to inner voice to speak ...

In other hand, It is also possible to ROS have found some Asetian not awake and hold him to type the dogmas cristianism or make them suffer?

its my believe that its rather a lycan that is hold in contempt then an asetian
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian? - Page 2 Empty Re: It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian?

Post by N.Augusta 06.01.13 10:54

Lou,
I would like to ask if you have read the Asetian Bible? If not, then how is it that you feel qualified to come to any conclusions on that which you have no knowledge of?

My posed questions are not to be rude, but rather simple logical questions. If you (anyone) were to base ones knowledge and understandings off of what one reads on a forum rather than studying deeply what is written by the Asetians, then that would be illogical and more damaging to ones own knowledge base more so than anything.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 06.01.13 12:28

I have a question concerning the original post.
Does love have limits ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 10.01.13 1:27

N.Augusta wrote:Lou,
I would like to ask if you have read the Asetian Bible? If not, then how is it that you feel qualified to come to any conclusions on that which you have no knowledge of?

to answer that i would like to refer you to the statement of the aset ka site even if thats possible...

My posed questions are not to be rude, but rather simple logical questions. If you (anyone) were to base ones knowledge and understandings off of what one reads on a forum rather than studying deeply what is written by the Asetians, then that would be illogical and more damaging to ones own knowledge base more so than anything.

and again a contratictio in terminis

sincerly,
Lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 10.01.13 19:30

Why yes, Lou, I am quite familiar with the AK website, thanks for asking. Though, I have to admit, regrettably, that I am quite unfamiliar with the section on the AK website that mentions that you have, in fact, read the Asetian Bible. Evil or Very Mad
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 11.01.13 2:41

im sorry if i offended you, but on this site the same statement is posted by elendor as on the ak site that their is no asetka in the open.

if thats a truth, then what is the ak bible, what is the ak site and above all why are you guys open about it? are you the one's making a fuss so the real asetians can hide or is it once again religion in a new coat?

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.01.13 6:33

8lou1 wrote:im sorry if i offended you, but on this site the same statement is posted by elendor as on the ak site that their is no asetka in the open.

if thats a truth, then what is the ak bible, what is the ak site and above all why are you guys open about it? are you the one's making a fuss so the real asetians can hide or is it once again religion in a new coat?

You're missing the point. Their official statement on the website serves to show that many people out there pretending to be Asetians are not and that others implying they speak for the Asetians are not to be trusted. The AK website and the Asetian Bible are official sources, so they can be trusted in what concerns Asetian knowledge.

We are not members of the Aset Ka so we can speak openly about it. We are occultists, students, researchers. Many of us are Asetianists but that does not imply a membership at the order. In fact I don't think the AK minds that we openly discuss it as long as we don't pretend to be something we are not or imply we are speaking for them. They are all about freedom after all as you can see from the words of one of their most respected Masters, Luis Marques.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 11.01.13 10:29

i dont think im missing the point.

what i do think though is that i bumped my head one to many times and have become very weary of trusting anything.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 11.01.13 16:37

No, Lou, you have not offended me. However, you have indirectly answered my questions. Wink

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." Liber Al

N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 12.01.13 7:25

Divine277, I must tell you that the limit is our Inner Will and our mind. Nothing more. There are no limits when the concept of Space and Time does not exist and I believe this is the beginning of love.
"There is no bond that can unite the divided but love." -A. Crowley, Liber Al vel Legis, I.41.
Aleister Crowley, described this part of love very well. I say. The world Malkuth is very deceptive and oppressive and hurts a lot when we feel that we do not understand things because we are suffocated by the prison of the mundane. This prison is the limitation of our existence and the most negative aspect for us as explained in the Book of Orion. The world is the prison of our minds, but not our hearts. Although we are locked into a new reality and illusion, our heart is not fooled by traps. That's the difference between following our path with heart or mind. Marques' Spiritual Kaleidoscope, is an introduction of Asetian schools, is taught to students should know how to separate the good from the bad knowledge, compatibility with the incompatibility, the Empty with the Union and this has been the method taught to thousands of years until today. This thought is reinforced in Djehuty of the Serpent, the Christian Bible, when Jesus shared the Parable of the Wheat and Tares (Matthew 13:30). The more correct way of doing this job is knowing our soul, because what we like to read, is a part of us, something that fills our happiness. Despite not knowing who we were in the past, the heart knows exactly where it belongs. I believe that we know something, something we can not explain, but feel. Like the wind, we do not see the wind, but we feel the wind. Love is the same thing. We feel the love, not see, feel is a key to the mysteries of magic, not believe everything we see, but trust in everything we felt. We know there is something wrong with the world, with people, know that the world sets a pack full of feeling in one word - love, when in fact, what really matters is not the word but the connection, the connection that inhabits us forever.

Buddha once said: "Never in the world, just hate with hate, Which ends with the hate is love."

With this explanation, I believe deeply that no mistakes when it comes to love somebody. With that, I conclude my thoughts with two tweets of the Illustrious and Honorable Arien Nefer:

ArienNefer wrote:Belonging to someone can never be an obligation or a lie, but the deepest certainty of the heart. That is when Slavery becomes Freedom. ♏
ArienNefer wrote:It doesn't take just knowledge to understand an Asetian heart, but an unique Soul the mundane cannot comprehend. ♏
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 12.01.13 7:43

very well written Smile thank you so much for your thoughts Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.01.13 8:13

Kalb wrote:Divine277, I must tell you that the limit is our Inner Will and our mind. Nothing more. There are no limits when the concept of Space and Time does not exist and I believe this is the beginning of love.
"There is no bond that can unite the divided but love." -A. Crowley, Liber Al vel Legis, I.41.
Aleister Crowley, described this part of love very well. I say. The world Malkuth is very deceptive and oppressive and hurts a lot when we feel that we do not understand things because we are suffocated by the prison of the mundane. This prison is the limitation of our existence and the most negative aspect for us as explained in the Book of Orion. The world is the prison of our minds, but not our hearts. Although we are locked into a new reality and illusion, our heart is not fooled by traps. That's the difference between following our path with heart or mind. Marques' Spiritual Kaleidoscope, is an introduction of Asetian schools, is taught to students should know how to separate the good from the bad knowledge, compatibility with the incompatibility, the Empty with the Union and this has been the method taught to thousands of years until today. This thought is reinforced in Djehuty of the Serpent, the Christian Bible, when Jesus shared the Parable of the Wheat and Tares (Matthew 13:30). The more correct way of doing this job is knowing our soul, because what we like to read, is a part of us, something that fills our happiness. Despite not knowing who we were in the past, the heart knows exactly where it belongs. I believe that we know something, something we can not explain, but feel. Like the wind, we do not see the wind, but we feel the wind. Love is the same thing. We feel the love, not see, feel is a key to the mysteries of magic, not believe everything we see, but trust in everything we felt. We know there is something wrong with the world, with people, know that the world sets a pack full of feeling in one word - love, when in fact, what really matters is not the word but the connection, the connection that inhabits us forever.

Buddha once said: "Never in the world, just hate with hate, Which ends with the hate is love."

With this explanation, I believe deeply that no mistakes when it comes to love somebody. With that, I conclude my thoughts with two tweets of the Illustrious and Honorable Arien Nefer:

ArienNefer wrote:Belonging to someone can never be an obligation or a lie, but the deepest certainty of the heart. That is when Slavery becomes Freedom. ♏
ArienNefer wrote:It doesn't take just knowledge to understand an Asetian heart, but an unique Soul the mundane cannot comprehend. ♏
Beautiful post Kalb! I loved reading this.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 12.01.13 10:05

I really enjoyed your post, Kalb! Smile Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I just wanted to add that while the goal is to move around the tree, but it is very important to experience Malkuth as so much is to be learned, as with all the sephiroths.

N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 12.01.13 10:29

N.Augusta wrote:No, Lou, you have not offended me. However, you have indirectly answered my questions. Wink

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." Liber Al

thank you N. Augusta, it was a big step for me to do it this way I love you

sincerly,
lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 12.01.13 11:20

Lou,
Do you want to learn more about this path? Do you want to learn about the Asetians? If not, then that is your choice. If you do wish to learn more about all of this, then I highly recommend that you get your hands on the book and get to reading. The AB is the best source to help you answer your own questions. If you do not want to read the AB, then that is your choice too. Wink
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 12.01.13 11:36

i've read the book Wink

but i've also decided to go a bit slower. the last 8 years i've done nothing but study....even at the expense of my own health.

i walk the path i walk, others always seem to have the need to label it....

for now this forum gives me insights in my path, where it will lead i dont know. but there probably will be someone again to label me with what ever is in their eyes....

sincerly,
lou

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 12.01.13 11:44

Since you have read the book, then why don't you share with us your thoughts on the book as well as your experience with it. It is always good to hear others experiences with it. When did you get your hands on the AB? Have you been studying the Asetians and the AB for the last 8 years?
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 12.01.13 12:03

well first of because i dont like not being taken serious just because i supposedly didnt read a book....

secondly i value my inner knolledge higher then what is presented to me on the outside...

and thirdly i havent been able to formulate normal sentences for the last 8 years. its just lately returning to me...

ive been studying my inner world. if thats an asethian world i dont know. i know im here right now talking about it, figuering out where asetianism fits in with me or i with asethianism Wink

right now im working on where the terms in the AB fit in in my world. its kind of a word game. words like soul never made any sense to me. so now im looking at ba and ka and so far things are making more sense then ever. but if thats because of asethianism or because of the study/path i walked before i dont know. actually i dont think it really matters...its more like a river, for ever flowing, for ever learning...

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 12.01.13 12:24

When I posted my original questions, I stated that they were not meant to be rude as they were not. I asked the questions, because I did not know if you had or had not read the book. Thank you for sharing though. Still waiting to hear your thoughts on the book. Smile

N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 13.01.13 9:02

thank you for your words N.Augusta.

when thinking about your question, another question pops up wich seems to be important for me.....

when the time is there i will answer both.

sincerly,
lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 04.04.13 7:55

8lou1 wrote:i found that a true sethian sits at his or her heart. everything is at its place, peace has been found.

kalb asked why i think that and i have been searching for that answer for a while now...
and words have been forming so i hope i can formulate it so that also others understand (not my strongest point).

when someone in this case a sethian finds his or her path and dares to follow that with his/her heart something beautiful happens...a tru calling opens a tru heart and lets it radiate. from an asethian point of view a radiating sethian could look totally wrong, but to the sethian its tru love it has found, tru calling, being at the right place and time, inner peace, etc.

its like seeing bush jr. having a blast while dictating war in iraq. its not cool at all but you can see he is in the right place and time for his being...

now when a sethian and an asethian love each other and make that work, duality resolves into oneness and starts radiating even bigger then just one of them apart...
im not saying its an easy relationship, but i do believe its possible and livable.

with love,
lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.04.13 8:17

Lou, I think you're approaching the concept of a Sethian and an Asetian as if they are humans that just had a fight a few decades ago. Like for example a king that would invade another's lands. I think that their opposing force is far more than just an old grudge and goes beyond what might have happened during the so-called Epic Wars. It has been said that they are incompatible at the very core of their soul, even their energy fingerprint is poison to the other. Just like the sun and the moon they are natural opposing forces. You can't have day and night at the same time.

They are both strong, they are both powerful and they are both enlightened. Such kind of beings wouldn't continue a war, even if a silent one, just because of unsolved business of old. It's something far deeper, something that me and you won't be able to understand.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 04.04.13 8:33

ill dig deeper and see if i find an other way of explaining what i mean or maybe ill find your view. thank you for your replay it makes me rethink my view.

with love,
lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum