Interactions with energy

4 posters

Go down

Interactions with energy Empty Interactions with energy

Post by Nebibi 14.12.09 22:28

I do not know if this is supposed to happen normally or if its just me...lol

Well anyway, I have always been sensitive and highly receptive to others energies. So much so, that I can feel whatever the person with whom I am talking with feels. I can not, well atleast try not to, interact with sad or depressed people, angry, or overly giddy people, due to the fact that this puts me into an intense energy high. You can imagine how much of a handicap that has been for me. However, I was wondering if this is normal? Is it feeding or just interaction with energy?

Before reading the Asetian Bible I have never really tried to purposefully work with energy. But after doing so I have decided to work upon visualizing my "feeds", this has only intensified my interaction with energy.

Can someone come up with some sort of diagnosis as to why I have such a sensitivy for the slightest amount or change in energy. Do I have a subtle wound that I am not aware of, or is it something else.

Any input on the subject is greatly appreciated.

~Baffled and confused...
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Interactions with energy Empty Re: Interactions with energy

Post by ElizabethBathory 14.12.09 23:21

Perhaps you are an empath vampire. I am the same way in that I feed off people's energy just from being around them and begin to mimick them. Do you even start to talk like them, and perform characteristic little things they do?

Look at it this way, at least you can be pretty much sure you are not schizophrenic. The number one symptom of schizophrenia is losing the ability to sense emotions in people.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.12.09 1:15

You can have a heightened sensitive to energy. Some of us are more sensitive than others, that is nothing you should worry about, but just something you should continue to develop and master. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 15.12.09 4:18

Thank Elizabeth and Johnathan.

Elizabeth: Yes I do start to mimick them, it is kind of odd. I am interested in theater, and the way I would "get into character" would be by talking to and being with a person that resembles my character.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 15.12.09 8:17

It's interesting, this mimicking or mirroring someone for feeding purposes (consciously or not). I have experienced the same thing, to the extent of picking up different accents.

Eventually I get the feeling that I connect my energy to theirs in a process similar to cellular phagocytosis.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 15.12.09 9:29

Syrianeh wrote:It's interesting, this mimicking or mirroring someone for feeding purposes (consciously or not). I have experienced the same thing, to the extent of picking up different accents.

Eventually I get the feeling that I connect my energy to theirs in a process similar to cellular phagocytosis.

Haha, that is truly the best metaphor.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down