Asetians Are Rising

5 posters

Go down

Asetians Are Rising Empty Asetians Are Rising

Post by Ginkgo 23.12.09 10:08

When I read the Asetian Bible, I am reading about myself. When I read these forums, I am reading about myself.

Everything I have ever questioned about my differences was answered by the Asetian Bible. Aset is with me, but I am always striving to become better, and until recently I was striving to also make up for my differences. While reading the Asetian Bible, I gradually realized that my differences were not faults at all, but something to be proud of. Thank you, Aset.

Many things have become clearer. There are intimate things about myself that I will never share, and when they are put into context with what I have experienced they are profound.

I knew I was a child of Aset before I even heard of the Aset Ka. She is my mother, and when this forum's members write about Asetians like you are dissecting something it breaks my heart, because you write things about us that a human would be ashamed of and exclaim, "You are not like that, are you? None of us are! We cannot even begin to understand their minds!" Well, I am like that, and you insult me with your attitudes. Your words are the equivalent of pointing a finger at me and saying, "that is messed up."

I am an Asetian, and I do not trust any of you. I do not trust anyone, but Aset herself. She has given me divine gifts, and the Asetian Bible is another, which I am not even certain its author fully understands. The Asetian Bible is Aset's will, not Luis Marques' will. The more puzzle pieces I fit together, the more I think this "public" Aset Ka is just another group of dissatisfied occultists that stumbled onto something they do not even comprehend, and decided to market it. The will of Aset, no doubt. But, for what purpose? It would be ironic if the supposed authors of the Asetian Bible secretly thought it a fraud themselves. It would not surprise me, but they would be wrong to do so. These stumblers monitor and govern this forum and its easily swayed contributors. (Please write what you mean, not what you think the Aset Ka want to read. Do any of you have heart? Will any of you stand up for what you think is right, even if you are standing alone? That is having "heart." I am not sure any of you would, but every Asetian does.)

I cannot express that I have much confidence in a forum whose most respected contributor has for his "Location: A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls." I'm surprised the word "glitter" was not used.

Twitter, forums, etc.....

The Asetians are rising, but you all seem to be distracted by the distraction.

I have nothing else to write to any of you.

Ginkgo
Banned

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Asetians Are Rising Empty Re: Asetians Are Rising

Post by Jonathan 23.12.09 10:51

For someone that pretends to know so much about the Asetians and the Aset Ka, you come out as very ignorant and lost.
You say you trust no one but Aset herself, but yet the Asetians are a family and a very united one. A group of beings that have blind trust in eachother. There goes your first failure as pretending to be an Asetian. Second, you do what exactly no Asetian does, to come out to forums stating "I am an Asetian", which is one of the most clear indicators of precisely who is NOT an Asetian, as stated by the Asetians themselves, not someone in need of attention and full of ego.

Kids like this are starting to sprang everywhere. I guess this is a consequence of the wide global visibility that Aset Ka has reached in modern times. Still, we all here will fight for a true and mature study over Asetianism, and not fall in the traps of ego like so many easily do. Weakness and fakeness walk hand in hand...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 23.12.09 12:22

I NOTICE that every time someone questions the ASET KA people here are so quick to call them ignorant and search for them on other forums to discredit them. I think that anyone who is smart would take things they hear into consideration ,but still question them. especially when they are hard to prove. In the life we live we must fight illusion with proof. Im not saying th aset ka is a fake I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying you should not be so quick to call people ignorant.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.12.09 13:14

I am not quick to judge people on many things and I do have a very open mind. The issue here is not questioning the Aset Ka or not. People are free to not believe and not follow Asetianism, has nothing to do with the Asetian tradition being valid or not. It has to do with very easy to spot red flags when ignorant people try to fake something. Like I said, people are free to not believe in Asetianism and find it a wrong spiritual path, I am perfectly fine with that. What people cannot do is pretend they are Asetians and/or Asetianists and then everything they say prove they don't even understand the basic tenets of what they are trying to claim they are. Trust me, people like this are all over the internet, in every other vampire forum. You find people claiming to be Asetians literally everywhere, and that grows everyday. That is why in here we actually try to keep this a mature place for discussion, where people don't start saying nonsense and turn this into some ego-driven place where people come to say they are Asetians with this type of attitude "I am an Asetian and you all insult me". People could at least do their homework when they try to pretend to be something they are not... I have no patience for that. If people are not ok with who and what they are, they should not lie to try and accept themselves. It goes against what any spiritual tradition based on spiritual evolution defends. This is a honest and blatant scream for attention, if you can't see that yourself then you're not paying attention...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 23.12.09 13:27

Oh well... the eternal dumbness of mortals.

Clearly a newbie that just found out the Aset Ka and learned about Asetianism for the first time in his life. Probably read about it on a website, found it cool, and now wants to be an Asetian.
Or else he would know that Luis Marques' work in the occult world is widely respected for many years before there was any Asetian Bible. Certainly not something for the reach of newbies like himself, but a great way to actually distinguish who has a deeper knowledge and experience within the occult world from those who their information is sadly just the internet and far too many movies.

Have a peaceful night, my friends...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 23.12.09 13:30

Oh, and by the way, Severus... nice try. Smile
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 23.12.09 16:34

Actually, Jonathan's instincts were correct.

This user is a fake account under another alias for Severus, who was banned days ago. It is common for people when banned to try and impersonate a different character to stick around the community. However, in this case the verbose was very similar between both users, and so were the false claims. A check revealed them to be the same individual, so the ban applies.

Thank you for pointing this out to our attention, Jonathan.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: