They Are Lying To You

4 posters

Go down

They Are Lying To You Empty They Are Lying To You

Post by Jud 23.12.09 18:48

This is part of a letter I wrote to a friend. I decided to post it here for further thought by this forums members, before taking my break from internet forums again.

"I wrote one post for Vampirism Forums and knew I would be banned for it, but it proved that I was right about them. They lied to their users and wrote that I was another poster named "Severus."

It makes me laugh.

The admin stated:

"Actually, Jonathan's instincts were correct.

This user is a fake account under another alias for Severus, who was banned days ago. It is common for people when banned to try and impersonate a different character to stick around the community. However, in this case the verbose was very similar between both users, and so were the false claims. A check revealed them to be the same individual, so the ban applies.

Thank you for pointing this out to our attention, Jonathan."

Yes, it makes so much sense that a banned person who wanted to stick around the community would write, "I have nothing else to write to any of you," at the end of their first and only post.

I just wanted to share that with you. My first registration to that site was "Jud," which I did not post on, because I knew they would search for it. They are so predictable and mundane. I have never used the name Severus.

I thought you might find it amusing.

I posted the thread under the name "Ginkgo," and it is titled "Asetians Are Rising."

Anyway, my visit is over, and I wanted to say goodbye.

Take care
J"

Those you trust, those who you consider your family, are lying to you.

I have been posting over the past two weeks after two years of inactivity on the internet at three occult sites. I have used three names and only three names during that time - Ginkgo, Jud, and Knight.

Please look these names up and read the posts. Learn more about me. I invite you. It does not change the fact that you are liars or are being lied to.

Jud
Banned

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

They Are Lying To You Empty Re: They Are Lying To You

Post by Daniel09 23.12.09 22:15

We all know there is misinformation. It would not be a "secret occult society" without lies, blatant ones too. If there were no lies in what they told us, it would make anyone able to pretend to be a perfect Asetian.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 23.12.09 22:21

Also, the verification that the account is Severus is an IP match. An IP address is a number attached to the computer you're using to access the internet, so if both accounts were used from the same computer, they would have the same IP number; thus, Severus and Ginkgo and Jud, must all be one in the same user, unless you are allowing this other person to access your machine and post on this forum, which is slightly unlikely.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomnia 23.12.09 22:25

How pathetic. You're making a fool of yourself and giving us all a great laugh. It is simple: An Asetian who is not a part of the Aset Ka and is not walking with the Aset Ka, is no Asetian at all. Just a stupid human pretending to be one.

Who knows what Aset would do to Asetians that go against the Order's rules, someone who would do what you did. IF you were an Asetian, I doubt Aset would even allow your incarnation, knowing how against the Aset Ka "you" would go.

This gives a new idea to think about it, for all of you, no?

Would Aset allow the incarnation and further existence of such a betraying Asetian?

Insomnia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomnia 23.12.09 22:32

There's no such a thing as "Asetians against the Aset Ka"... that is so deeply idiotic. This is why the Aset Ka even exists till today. They are united and not ONE Asetian is against his own Family. If an Asetian does not follow the Pyramid Structure in what counts most - loyalty - then Gods know where his soul will end up. Aset created them, Aset will take them out. This is what I think.

Insomnia
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 23.12.09 22:36

Insomnia wrote:How pathetic. You're making a fool of yourself and giving us all a great laugh. It is simple: An Asetian who is not a part of the Aset Ka and is not walking with the Aset Ka, is no Asetian at all. Just a stupid human pretending to be one.

Who knows what Aset would do to Asetians that go against the Order's rules, someone who would do what you did. IF you were an Asetian, I doubt Aset would even allow your incarnation, knowing how against the Aset Ka "you" would go.

This gives a new idea to think about it, for all of you, no?

Would Aset allow the incarnation and further existence of such a betraying Asetian?
That is a bit harsh really. An Asetian is forever under the wing of Aset, being granted their state of being by her divine Will. As we have heard, many Asetians are lost and slowly finding their way back Home. One must allow leeway, however difficult it can be to sympathize with idiocy sometimes. This person allows their passion to override their sense. What I suggest is that this many-faced character sit back, meditate on his place in the universe, and come back once he has learned that it's not about who or what you are, it's about what you can do to improve the universe around you, and one of the best ways is by improving your own vibration to a positive, advancing one. A positive vibration makes those around you change as well, and I must say, right now your vibrations are of a negative tone, detrimental to evolution.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomnia 23.12.09 23:06

Surely, Daniel, that Asetians exist who are lost an scattered, but Asetians who are clearly stating that they're against the Aset Ka? I don't think any unawakened Asetian can go that far, especially when coming face-to-face with so much Asetian-related material that should surely awaken their senses.

Insomnia
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 24.12.09 5:13

Computers don't lie, really. People do.

Adding to that, if you had an account registered in here for long, as you say, why would you need to register a new account just to create a single post trying to stir confusion in the community with your claims? It makes no sense at all, and that alone goes against the forum policy on having multiple accounts. That kind of weak manipulation does not work in here. Such silly claims may work well in many other forums of role-players or other occult communities where their members aren't actual Asetianists who have studied the Asetian tradition for many years, having in fact access to a level of gnosis that makes the mere attempt of your claims sound hilariously weak and sad.

Now, stop wasting our time. You already noticed your circus did not work in here, go try it somewhere else...

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: