Maxx
Aghrab
Laura
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Life Regressions Empty Past Life Regressions

Post by Laura 02.08.08 10:47

I have many questions about past life regressions. I have found that it is a very subjective subject since it is a different experience for every person, but I would like it if everyone could talk about their experiences, what technique works better for them, how do they validate those memories, how does one stop the mind from showing what one wants to see. Well… you get the idea (I hope).
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Past Life Regressions Empty Re: Past Life Regressions

Post by Aghrab 02.08.08 16:54

Hello Laura.

That is a good question to ask, for anyone seeking to unveil their own past. You are correct when you say “it is a different experience for every person”, also because for each individual, the past is uncovered in a different way. Several things can trigger the individual to access his own Akachic records. From locations he had once visited that held significant memories to him, to things as simple as a name, or a word that meant a lot to him.

For some, the best ways to access their Akachic records are dream work, sleep, and/or meditation, but I believe if I was only beginning to get deeper into the subject of past life, I would start off by meditative work, since this way, with Will and practice, I believe one would be able to access their own Akashic records and past life.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura 21.08.08 13:05

Thank you for your answer. But I was sondering... does certain time of the year also influence our memories? I ask this because the flashbacks I have had have been in the same time of the year but a year apart and I was wondering if there is a reason for that.
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 22.08.08 11:53

Hello again Laura.

Yes, I believe certain times of the year can indeed effect this, for example, if you have had a great memory in a cold, snowy winter... you may just have a regression in one winter, if the mind is triggered by anything, in this case, maybe the snow. This is only my thought.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Past Life Regressions Empty Past Lives

Post by Maxx 13.09.08 7:40

In looking to what subject to post in I decided to add to this one.

Not going into detail, I must add that since reading the Asetian Bible my dream work has changed. While in the TOV, I learned that they taught there is no reincarnation. But after reading the AB I find some things seem different in my life as well as my dreams, as Maktub said.

The first night, I went to the future and saw there a female I have had a special relationship with in this life. But I was looking into her future and I was shown all the people in her life she will interact with in her next life. I knew a few of the same people and I told about them. I also saw that there is a large black panther in the spirit world that is with her again, as is in this life. What is special is that in the next life there is a female that is openly teaching her throughout her life that represents wisdom in intelligence. It was so strange as that woman was in the physical. Also, I saw myself in the vocation as what is considered in this life, a state trooper but only in the first part of my life. The second part I saw myself going into politics and at the same time had work I was doing on the DNA part considered to be the section of the code of life. A big breackthrough I was able to discover. (I actually think this is taking place at this time)

Then the big surprise was last night. I immediately walked into an area where I saw a girl I went to hight school with. We never dated at all but were friends. I was surprised to see her as I knew she had died in giving childbirth. I said "Frances, you must be in afterlife as I know you died."
Her answer was, "Yes, You know we missed it because we were supposed to get married in our life together." I was shocked. She continued and reminded me of something I had actually forgotten in this life. She reminded me of one time we met in a store years after graduation and she asked me was I married. I told her I had married a girl from Calif. but we were divorced. She grabbed my arm and shook me and said very strongly that I should have married a local girl and then I would still be married. I did not think anything special from that statement. Last night she reminded me of that time in the dream. Then I saw that we were set to marry and never did. We never even dated.

At that point, I saw there were many, many people of all kinds of races had entered the room. It was like a great happy get together. One large guy bigger than the others was bouncing a small ball. He tossed it to me. At this time I began to understand that most of these people had lived and had now died. I told the guy to run and catch the ball and in my mind I thought I would test my thought. I threw the ball just out of reach and forced him to extend his arm to catch it. As he did, I stated that there is no way he would ever miss it as he could extend and catch anything I threw? He laughed and confirmed my thought. I then walked into the midst of these people and stated that you are all here to confirm my former lives, are you? They all began to laugh.

I said I wanted to know that if I sent a curse on someone in this lifetime, would it have an effect on me in another lifetime? A small elderly women came over and grabbed me by the arm and told me it depended on why and how I did it whether it would effect the future. She then asked had I passed over yet and looked very deeply into my eyes.? When I answered "No", she turned and said to everyone, "I am very impressed" I did not understand what she meant.

I then continued to see people looking very familiar to me and I recognized a black person from the past that was hung by a group of angry mob. It turns out they hung me and then found that I was innocent of committing the crime. Although I am of the white race this time, I saw that many times I had been born of the black race.

Then I saw I was a small black female baby that had died when a cord had accidently choked me to death. I knew this because I saw the child in a crib as it choked in a scene that appeared.

I then looked at a very beautiful woman that was standing off away from the crowd. Sadness seemed to hang over her. She seemed to think she was in the wrong place. She had features about her and I knew she was from Norway. She was wearing the most beautiful suit of pale blue color. I walked over and took her shoulders and asked, "Don't you recognize me? I am that little black female baby that died very young in life you were caring for. I want you to know that it was not your fault at all that I died. Do not blame yourself." She began to cry and sob as I took her in my arms to comfort her. Others came up to us and one said now she can be released of that guilt she has carried in many lifetimes. Now, she can be free of it. Thank you for helping her. Tears were in everyones eyes as all had compassion for her.

Then as I looked to one side I saw a large factory with the pillars of smoke coming from a stack. I instantly knew it was the life I was in just before this one where my family owned the manufacturing location and in that one I was wealthy but I did not go into it. I knew it was just something I had to do and there was no interest in it other than I had to experience a life of wealth.

At that point, my minds idea was how grand that this was shown to me and I have been able to meet these wonderful people. I thanked them all and at that point I discovered that not all there had passed over. Some were just there observing..........So to you that were just observing....I salute you. You were in the company of many that had a very grand purpose in life helping others. But......come back any time. I look forward to it.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 15.09.08 7:26

Maxx, I am glad to read that the Asetian Bible has somewhat improved your dream work, and that your view of the book has changed quite a bit from what you felt with it at the start. The Asetian Bible sure teaches us more than what we expect to learn.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.09.08 7:42

Yes. For certain.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemisi 30.01.09 10:02

Aghrab wrote:Maxx, I am glad to read that the Asetian Bible has somewhat improved your dream work, and that your view of the book has changed quite a bit from what you felt with it at the start. The Asetian Bible sure teaches us more than what we expect to learn.

Aghrab

It does, my meditations and dreams are clearer and my control has deepened. My own experiences with finding my path and who I am have become clearer and yet I find that I am filled with more questions as well as finding the answers. I do believe that one should never stop learning of one’s self. A constant exercise in learning.
Kemisi
Kemisi
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 30.01.09 10:17

Past life work, for me, has usually been a process of looking to the "past" to help myself grow in the "present". Personally, it has been about releasing anything that does not serve my greatest good, like emotional blockages, etc. Doing so has shed light on many of my personal qualities. I have done this through meditation, Akashic record consultation, and journeying. Also, I have had dreams of past lives of mine as well.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 21.03.09 23:24

Laura wrote:how does one stop the mind from showing what one wants to see.

Well, although not fully related, I can share one technique with you that may help you be able to separate your emotions from reality.

I have been working with pendulums for several years, and as many know, almost anyone can work with pendulums, but once you mix emotions with reality, then that is when your pendulum becomes nothing more than a tool to tell you what your mind thinks the answer to a certain question is.

Trying to master this technique with a pendulum in real-life situations, where emotions are put to their limits, is the best way to learn how to separate the two, especially when you do akashic work, which needs a lot of mastery. So it is better to master that technique though lighter activities like pendulum work, to then move to more advanced work, as past-life work.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 30.04.09 12:55

Gilded wrote:Trying to master this technique with a pendulum in real-life situations, where emotions are put to their limits, is the best way to learn how to separate the two,

You made a good point, actually. A lot of times what people may think is akashic memories, is perhaps just an inner thought. People who practice akashic work have to learn to seperate reality from what they wish, otheriwse, as you said, their technique will do nothing but bring up what they already do know of life and of themselves.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 28.06.09 3:28

I know I am bringing back an old topic, but it is one very dear to me. I thought I share with you my past-lives journey development. About 10 years ago I had my first past-life regression session with a friend of mine who was completing her training as a hypnotherapist. That was the first time I realized that my occasional departures into what I used to think a fantasy world where spontenious past-life regressions. Since then, I've noticed that I would flash on different periods of time and scenes whenever I would meet someone new. Sometimes it could be just someone who would walk past me on the street. For a while it was very spontenious, but about a year and a half ago I took more active approach to this skill and began to use my intention. It proved to be very successful and now I am able to focus on an individual either in person or on a picture and tell them of the past-lives I've shared with them and the kinds of relationship we've had. I can also speak of their past lifes without seeing myself in it. Of course I still have my spontanious flashes.

Now on the matter of real vs fantasy. For me, I "see" past lives with my inner eyes. Sometimes I am in the first person, sometimes an observer watching from an outside - usually that happens with traumatic experiences. If I have a long and detailed experience then I research it afterwords and see if what I saw has some historical accounts somewhere. I've never had an instance when I would see something and then could not comfirm.

As for the pendulum, I find that I am still able to influence it's swing so for me it is not very reliable. I prefer to use my body as a "lie-detector" and know which sensations means what. Hope that's helpful for some.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 28.06.09 12:20

Caution when seeing other people past lives without yourself being in it, that may simply mean it is your own subconscious mind playing a trick on you. Remember that the information for past lives is stored in the Akashic Records, and the soul can only access its own records, not the records of others, for the sake of Maat (Universal Balance). This makes sense even from a spiritual evolution standpoint. Although there are many people out there saying they can freely read the past lives and experiences of others, please take those claims with a grain of salt. Our knowledge of the past and access to the Akashic Records only goes to where our own soul may reach... not beyond. That belongs to the realm of someone else's soul, and it is up to them to cross that door and pursue that avenue.

Very careful when making assumptions of past-life work and taking the output from regressions for granted. It is a very tricky practice and many times filled with influences generated by our own inner mind and ego. It is a path that even the wisest should take with caution, for there are many reasons of why even the most experienced powers over the Akashic Records and past lives, like the Masters within the Aset Ka, take the most advanced of techniques to metaphysically validate all of the past-life work, like the Asetian-developed methods of Triangulation, and don't rely on their own intuition and visions alone...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 28.06.09 12:31

Victor wrote:Caution when seeing other people past lives without yourself being in it, that may simply mean it is your own subconscious mind playing a trick on you. Remember that the information for past lives is stored in the Akashic Records, and the soul can only access its own records, not the records of others, for the sake of Maat (Universal Balance). .

I shall clarify myself here. When I say that I see other people past lives without myself being in it that does not mean that I am accessing their Akashic records. Many people are able to access their records through their Higher Consciousnes but are unable to see them due to the disconnect between their Higher Consicousness and their Mind Consciousness (I am only using these terms for a sake of discussion, many call these concepts something else). So what I do it I help them to read the imagery they download into their energy field. It is their decision what gets downloaded and what gets revield to me. In my experience it is always past life that is relevant to their current situation and issues they are working through. I do not have any control there.. I am just helping them to see what they are unable to in their own field....Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by ModernAriel 28.06.09 12:38

I've had my experiences with this subject, and it was completely insightful, yet called into my life more questions.
ModernAriel
ModernAriel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 28.06.09 13:12

Thank you for the clarification, Milena. My statements were mostly addressed to some of the members that may not be aware to the reality of past-life work and how the Akashic connection may be accessed, to prevent some delusional or ego-driven opinions to develop over their own past lives as we commonly see in many other communities that relate with the occult arts.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 28.06.09 13:14

ModernAriel wrote:I've had my experiences with this subject, and it was completely insightful, yet called into my life more questions.

That's the whole idea as to why we are able to do that, to help us work on those lessons that we were not able to complete before. Often times we keep repeating the same mistake over and over due to our natural reaction to circumstance or our conditioning. In those cases past-lives come in handy by opening our eyes on what needs to be done..Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 28.06.09 13:42

Being an apprentice myself, I find that it is very difficult to validate past life visions. I have personally experienced some regressions, but to this day I am still struggling to find a way to separate them from fantasy.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 28.06.09 17:40

In a fantasy you have control over what is to happen. You can sort of make things happen and see things you want to see. For example you can do something and expect something to happen as a result. However in a past-life journey you have no control. That is why you could have very serious emotional reactions to what is happening as you undergo that journey.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 28.06.09 17:43

Victor wrote:Thank you for the clarification, Milena. My statements were mostly addressed to some of the members that may not be aware to the reality of past-life work and how the Akashic connection may be accessed, to prevent some delusional or ego-driven opinions to develop over their own past lives as we commonly see in many other communities that relate with the occult arts.

I am glad you made that comment. I do have a tendency to go over people heads sometime, even though my intention is to share the knowledge. You've helped me to be more detailed in my response and I do appreciate it. I will be responding to your message later today... Need to have a proper time-window and not rushed...Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by schitzophobic 25.06.12 23:17

In the sort of spirit of the original question... my own past life experiences are kind of what brought me here... I've had a few different ones... starting when I was a kid... none more than a few moments long... usually it starts as a feeling of intense familiarity with a situation... then the next few seconds is a "clip" (for lack of a better term) of why... I feel very aware of my feelings... sometimes in a few of flashbacks, memories of that life like a person and my feelings towards them come along with what I'm seeing... when they end I've missed whatever happened around me while I was "gone"...

I've spent years trying to find anything to validate these episodes... I've looked around as well for ways to recall them... so far my meditations haven't helped... so far only random events have been able to trigger new ones...

They have never changed in like I know my imagination would and I've never been able to imagine something so vividly... which leads me to believe they aren't fabrications of my mind... however I have yet to validate any as they tend to be short and lacking in most forms of historically verifiable detail...
schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 26.06.12 11:02

I suppose that I do not take a great deal of stock in the remembering of past lives. It is something that I suppose is already lived. Perhaps that is why I don't spend time attempting to recall them. I figure if it is something truly important, then I should have that with me today as a useful tool rather than the memory of what was.

You see, several weeks ago, during meditation I saw a spinning pyramid. As the pyramid came close to the point that I was standing before it and I no longer could see the top, a door of sorts presented itself. As I crossed the threshold I heard a quick chant that sounded as if many voices were present in a language that I do not understand nor could I even begin to tell you of what origin it was. However, over these weeks that have passed I have explored rooms within it as well as different levels. I find that my thought process are changing even now as I type this. Is this Asetian? I do not know in all actuality. However, I do feel my soul at night start a strong movement that does go upward and my dreams of the night are more and more found within my day.

My perspective of knowing ones past lives may prove to be in error down the line and I say this as with all perspectives it could very well change. But with my current one....I would have to say that spending time in a place in which one has already visited might prove to slow ones progress down.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by schitzophobic 26.06.12 14:55

Witchmark, your comment gave me pause for a moment... I would have to agree with you... a large portion of the past life interest i have seen from others is merely out of curiosity and intrigue... if one is constantly looking back you cant look where you are going...

but from my perspective there is more to past lives than just memories... my desire to recall more isn't simply a wish to "remember" what happened... in one specific experience I felt a form of an emotion I haven't found in life and I wish to understand it further...

I think dwelling and focusing on past lives to where it consumes you is defenitely nonbeneficial... however I also feel ones past is directly responsible for who you are now... the path of growth you have taken...
Ive read classic sage metaphors akin to something like life is a journey of growth... the destination is not important... only the journey...
schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.06.12 15:27

There was a time when my ego was too high and I believed that I could find all the ones that I missed in my previous life, I dreamed about that all the time, find all those who I loved. Back to the past just to revive and to know what we were or where we come from, is a step that never fascinated me. I believe in details, I believe that my passions and instincts lead me to my past choices, so all that I decided today, I started to do so in past lives. Everything is interconnected.

So, I started doing many rituals, night after night, planning, organizing, using the gate of dreams, all the methods in my power to reach all those I loved in the past and find them again in this life. I started with the wrong way, I made so many mistakes, it is certain that I learned from them, but the disappointment and frustration were my greatest results...

I began to realize that I'm nothing to control when and how to find those I Love, that's part of my ego, I can’t fight against the universe, it’s not correct, not this way... But it’s not right to fight for what we love? Sure, it’s right, but not with the method of Popular Occultism or with the mind of the world, the fast and easy method is an illusion, I was very fool to believe in that method, Asetians are correct, Tradicional Occultism is a key to learn and understand the rules and keys of everything, to understand Universe, Love, Life, Reincarnation and Death. In my point of view, this is the path to obtain result in any source of Past Lifes. Walk in Time and not “Control” the Time. It's like our energetic system, let the energy flow...Let the Life flow... Sometimes the best we can do in the regression to the past is to live our lives in a conscious way and look at the details.

Life is full of stairs, I'm not a master, I don’t have the maturity or knowledge to master the techniques for going into the past, so I'll leave that aside and fight every moment to become a student experienced. I agree with Victor, our memories are ours, we must go to find them with our sweat and effort. I like the point of witchmark too.

I apologize for talking too much in me, but did not know how to explain my point of view without talking to me.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.06.12 18:32

I posted earlier about this but I will just add another trance like state I went into and walked through the mist into a previous life.

I was no one famous and few were aware of me. I was a village blacksmith. I was considered by some as a sort of leader in the community. I did not have much to say as I watched things and studied life as it passed by. My topic in that life time was to learn patience. The method was daily as I worked I would study the horses that I kept around me. I would closely watch them and eventually I was overpowered with the means of what they teach mankind. Patience is their virtue and they are there as helpers. I found that many times those that are ill can go to the animal and just hug them or to slowly rub their hands over the animal and they would help in the healing with diseases of mankind. Kindness and healing are passed on to us from those kind animals if we would only join them in their efforts. They can actually take away diseases and draw them out of us into their bodies. I discovered that the horse would use love as the healing agent that would draw out the sickness away from and out of the person. Stories of healings got out about my horses being able to heal people and they would even come great distances for help with their illnesses.

I watched as the years went by and little by little the small community became fewer and fewer as most died or moved away. Finally I found no one there but myself and my horses were no longer there and I had trouble maintaining myself with food and basics.

I became ill with lung problems and some kind of flux and then I knew it was time. I was coughing up blood and having a hard time breathing. I went to my home and put on my best clothes to die. I had respect for what I thought was on the other side and I wanted to show enough respect to meet the situation in the best clothes I had. They were not much better than rags anyway. I died alone there and after a day or two after I lay down, my vision opened and I could see a very bright light come above me and it became bigger and brighter. it opened up and I felt myself lifted up and pulled from my physical body and went into the light.......

Have I learned patience in this lifetime I am in now?.. ..... Not very well.......I have many things I am not very good at. I do not feel that I really accomplished in this lifetime what I should have. I wasted many years. I have regrets. But I look forward to working toward improvement in the next.

But I know in that life I found profound respect for the animals and I understand they have a purpose that each one is helping mankind in their own special way.....if only we would stop and listen.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down