Proud to be Mortal/Human

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Aleina on 29.12.09 1:26

If you know that you're a human, you should be proud of it.

The pseudo vampire community, over the past years, has given a bad name to humans, all humans in fact. The fake vampire community has made so many young and old individuals seeking desperately to "turn", because they think that being a mortal is not special and cannot be beautiful. Cannot be a life full of magick and beauty.

True, vampires are magickal, especially Asetians, and we all look up to them, but we have to face it: Most of us are human, including myself, and I say so proudly and freely, hoping that I can make someone also feel comfortable with themselves.

You don't have to be an immortal to be an Asetianist, be close to the Aset Ka or be an honorable person that everyone looks up to in the vampire community. This is obvious. We have to put our egos down to evolve.

Think about it in an Asetian view... The Great Pyramids were not all built by Asetians, there were humans who helped build those great and amazing, breathtaking monuments, that stand until this day as a pride of the Aset Ka. How about Philae? The Edfu Temple? The Karnak Temple?
More beautiful yet, there were humans who served Her Highness Aset, the Goddess Herself, and humans who were great allies and friends to the Asetians, fighting alongside the Aset Ka in the immortal battles - the Epic Wars. If you feel close to the Aset Ka at heart, yet 'fear' that you may be human, fear not. If in your heart is a voice that calls for the Asetians, you may be one of the close friends and allies.

Now, lets look at this at a general viewpoint. Humans are great beings. Of course, most are not, when it comes to open-mindedness and spirituality, but humans, with some effort, can become honorable and valuable beings in the vampire community/world. They can be looked up to and they can be leaders as well. All it takes is a evolved soul.

Without humans, the Aset Ka would not have been able to do so much, I am sure. I am not saying they are not mighty, but saying that humans were always there, beside them. So, if you are a human, whether you are an Asetianist/close to the Aset Ka at soul, or you are just someone who loves vampirism, you should know that you are not a useless being just because you are not a vampire.

Be proud of what you are, fight to evolve and grow, and you will realize slowly how it is great to be whatever you are. Only in acceptance you can truly live life to its fullest and evolve.

I hope that this small post made someone feel more comfortable. Smile

Aleina
avatar
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Location : US
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Aleina on 29.12.09 1:45

Aleina wrote:I hope that this small post made someone feel more comfortable. :)

Well... it was not that small. :x
avatar
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Location : US
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by ElizabethBathory on 29.12.09 6:04

Yeah, fuck, I don't even care who is a pseudo-vampire or vampire, nor who is "evolved." The only time I care is when someone is ridiculously mean to me

I will say things like I hate humans, but I'm not talking about individuals, but an idea. When you actually start looking at individuals and only see that idea, well, that's a pretty good sign that you're a psycho.

I feel it works the other way around, too. I try to ignore the individual if I don't like them, and see them for their idea, for what they stand for.
avatar
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Age : 29
Location : Hell
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Jonathan on 29.12.09 6:08

This was a very nice and also very true post by Aleina. People should be proud of what they are and fight to be honorable in what they do, no matter what. Humans and otherkin can all be Asetianists and scholars of the Asetian tradition. Even the Aset Ka tells us that Asetianism is not only for Asetians, but for everyone that can align with their culture, tradition and nature. Humans can earn their respect from the Asetians, but it takes dedication and truthfulness to deserve that. Nothing can be taken for granted in the Asetian world, nothing. Things must be conquered and deserved.
Unfortunately most people prefer to be taken by their ego, and so we see all the ones that claim to be Asetians without actually trying to know themselves first, and a fake community where everyone thinks they are a vampire and can tell who is or who isn't a vampire with such an ease that is nothing but fiction, for people that actually know the complexity of vampire spirituality.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Syrianeh on 29.12.09 9:58

Very well put, Aleina.

If you try to fool yourself about who or what you are, you will remain blind throughout your life, and whatever path you take will always be wrong.
avatar
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 706
Location : Spain
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Vertigo on 29.12.09 17:25

Be proud of being human, there is not really anything bad about it.

Just that the majority are *INPUT* and dealing with them is really hard at times.


You know...when I was in doubt, I convinced myself..."Even if iam not an Angel/Dragon/Asetian/Otaku-kin I could always evolve and BECOME something higher". (You may not become a "real" Angel or Dragon, but you may become something else.)

Of course this made me depressed while thinking that, but I did find truth in it.

It doesnt matter who you are at the minute, you can ALWAYS become something else with dedication and some willpower.

Then...the tricky with everything not physical is that you can never prove it.

Ive said it before...and I say it again, we may all be delusional, maybe we are all human.

But its not like we gonna lose anything, right?


When I first came into the vampire/otherkin community, I hated the way people acted towards me and each other.

I was blinded by intolerance, said bad things about humanity.

Now, every time I think about my real friends, I want to strike myself down.

Its like talking with your friends about how much you hate muslims and the next second your having the most friendly conversation with your muslim pal...


Dont get me wrong, I still hate large portions of people because of their childish, arrogant and egoistic ways.


But remember, its the majority iam pointing at, not the decent individuals that actually show love and compassion to each others.


I judge you by your spirit, not your soul. Wink



This post may be a bit...weird, but iam really tired and I can never write the next day.

Then iam sorry if I push people into change, I, as a person value evolution alot and thats something I assume others do too.


*Why is the text cursive?*
avatar
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by AnaInDark on 02.01.10 18:20

This is so true and inspiring. Smile Thank you for sharing. I just wish everyone could not fear being mortal. It's not a bad thing. At all.
avatar
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Age : 27
Location : U.S
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Aleina on 09.01.10 2:06

Thank you all for your kind and mature feedback. I just felt like expressing how I feel on a subject that's so important to me. It did not take a hard effort for me to accept myself and my nature at all, so when I see others struggle to win the "battle of acceptance of the Self", it somewhat hurts me, and deeply disappoints me in the humankind.
avatar
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Location : US
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Wolffang on 07.02.10 11:11

I must say that this is an inspiring post and it is true. In every community there are many who has their flaws,yet most think that the humans are the only ones who is causing problems which I disagree.Some would be surprised what a human is capable of in mind and in spirit and it's rare for a few to be proud of who they are. I am guilty of believing that I am many things when I was younger because I thought I can relate to them.What I found out is that I am someone that I would never thought I would be, Otherkin wise (which took a lot of time,meditation and dreams for me to know the truth) and I finally know in my heart as to who I am and I am comfortable with it.I maybe drawn to Asetianism but I know that I am not Asetian or any other well known Being and that's ok with me.
avatar
Wolffang
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Location : Unknown
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Wolffang on 07.02.10 11:52

I should point out that I meant being Human on the inside. Not physically.
avatar
Wolffang
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Location : Unknown
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Jonathan on 07.02.10 11:57

Wolffang wrote:I must say that this is an inspiring post and it is true. In every community there are many who has their flaws,yet most think that the humans are the only ones who is causing problems which I disagree.Some would be surprised what a human is capable of in mind and in spirit and it's rare for a few to be proud of who they are. I am guilty of believing that I am many things when I was younger because I thought I can relate to them.What I found out is that I am someone that I would never thought I would be, Otherkin wise (which took a lot of time,meditation and dreams for me to know the truth) and I finally know in my heart as to who I am and I am comfortable with it.I maybe drawn to Asetianism but I know that I am not Asetian or any other well known Being and that's ok with me.
This is a nice post, Wolffang and I agree with you. Also an important thing to keep in mind is that someone does not have to be an Asetian to be into Asetianism and become an Asetianist. Anyone that honors the tradition, studies its knowledge and follows its spirituality is an Asetianist. It is not only for the Asetians, and even the Asetian Bible explains this. So I find it perfectly fine if you are into Asetianism and even consider yourself an Asetianist, no matter if you're human, otherkin or anything else. From what I know, anyone that is seeking for a higher understanding of the universe, true knowledge and spiritual evolution is more than welcome into Asetianism, as long as they have honor, respect and loyalty.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Wolffang on 07.02.10 16:52

Thank you Jonathan.This is a path that I see myself heading to and hope to stick with it for many years to come.
avatar
Wolffang
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Location : Unknown
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Xedoc on 09.02.10 9:48

Aleina wrote:If you know that you're a human, you should be proud of it.

The pseudo vampire community, over the past years, has given a bad name to humans, all humans in fact. The fake vampire community has made so many young and old individuals seeking desperately to "turn", because they think that being a mortal is not special and cannot be beautiful. Cannot be a life full of magick and beauty.


At some point, it can't. It's not impossible for a human to love another but it is very rare. If you're not loyal to the one you love, that's because you don't love. Imagine an Asetian not loving Aset. No loyalty, but betrayal. If that happened, they were not here.

" Loyalty is the backbone of the Asetian Family. The secret behind their immortal strength. Something that is sometimes hard for the human mind to fully grasp. "
avatar
Xedoc
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by N.Augusta on 27.02.10 12:00

This was a beautiful and well written post Aleina. Thanks for sharing... Also, I am enjoying your new videos as well. :-)
avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Aghrab on 27.02.10 23:00

A very inspiring and open-minded post. It takes a lot of honor to accept what you are, especially in a world where most people blindly assume that being a human is useless and wrong, when you can 'simply be a vampire'. In this case, assuming you are one makes you one, to most people. It also takes a lot of self-respect and open-mindedness to come to understanding that despite what most feel, humans have done a lot of positive things for the vampire world, even in the ancient times by the side of the Asetians.

The vampirism community needs more people like this, because it is easily seen that there are a lot of people who cannot simply accept that they are not vampires, or Asetians. Life is more beautiful when you live as you are, rather than live in a dream of what you clearly are not.

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by N.Augusta on 01.03.10 17:40

Aghrab wrote: Life is more beautiful when you live as you are, rather than live in a dream of what you clearly are not.
Aghrab

Well said Aghrab! These words of wisdom are to be remembered, as they can be applied to numerous areas in life.
Ex:($$$ Live within ones means) Now, if only, every real estate office in America would have had a sign posted with that quote....

Never judge or envy (<--noun) another unless you have walked twenty miles in his shoes...Just be you!
avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Nebibi on 01.03.10 18:50

N.Augusta and Aghrab these words have touched and (will hopefully) help me on my path, I have been struggling with something similar to this and your words are like water in the desert.
avatar
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Age : 27
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Divine 277 on 02.03.10 0:56

Aleina wrote:If you know that you're a human, you should be proud of it.

The pseudo vampire community, over the past years, has given a bad name to humans, all humans in fact. The fake vampire community has made so many young and old individuals seeking desperately to "turn", because they think that being a mortal is not special and cannot be beautiful. Cannot be a life full of magick and beauty.

True, vampires are magickal, especially Asetians, and we all look up to them, but we have to face it: Most of us are human, including myself, and I say so proudly and freely, hoping that I can make someone also feel comfortable with themselves.

You don't have to be an immortal to be an Asetianist, be close to the Aset Ka or be an honorable person that everyone looks up to in the vampire community. This is obvious. We have to put our egos down to evolve.

Think about it in an Asetian view... The Great Pyramids were not all built by Asetians, there were humans who helped build those great and amazing, breathtaking monuments, that stand until this day as a pride of the Aset Ka. How about Philae? The Edfu Temple? The Karnak Temple?
More beautiful yet, there were humans who served Her Highness Aset, the Goddess Herself, and humans who were great allies and friends to the Asetians, fighting alongside the Aset Ka in the immortal battles - the Epic Wars. If you feel close to the Aset Ka at heart, yet 'fear' that you may be human, fear not. If in your heart is a voice that calls for the Asetians, you may be one of the close friends and allies.

Now, lets look at this at a general viewpoint. Humans are great beings. Of course, most are not, when it comes to open-mindedness and spirituality, but humans, with some effort, can become honorable and valuable beings in the vampire community/world. They can be looked up to and they can be leaders as well. All it takes is a evolved soul.

Without humans, the Aset Ka would not have been able to do so much, I am sure. I am not saying they are not mighty, but saying that humans were always there, beside them. So, if you are a human, whether you are an Asetianist/close to the Aset Ka at soul, or you are just someone who loves vampirism, you should know that you are not a useless being just because you are not a vampire.

Be proud of what you are, fight to evolve and grow, and you will realize slowly how it is great to be whatever you are. Only in acceptance you can truly live life to its fullest and evolve.

I hope that this small post made someone feel more comfortable. Smile

Aleina

I hope it did, because every life being is unique and special..
And I hope some day they will see it for them self, as well.
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Phoenix on 02.03.10 20:46

A worthy post by Aleina. My compliments.

I would say be proud of who you are - period. Being human has little to do with who and what each of us is.

To follow the violet flame of Her Highness Aset requires a level of dedication and thought one can only be proud of.
avatar
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Location : Sonoran Desert, USA
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Divine 277 on 07.03.10 9:40

Phoenix wrote:A worthy post by Aleina. My compliments.

I would say be proud of who you are - period. Being human has little to do with who and what each of us is.

To follow the violet flame of Her Highness Aset requires a level of dedication and thought one can only be proud of.

Yes.... that's true, but it doesn't imply that you should look down on others Wink
And since it was a post to humans, and not the asetians, since after i been reading throw all of your post i the last 3weeks It just implies that the asetinas are proud but also (in my understanding of people inn here ) not quite sure of if they are asetians or not Wink( but this is only from what I have been reading here on THIS forum about the people here )
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Aleina on 28.03.10 10:08

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments. Smile I see so much Will and honor in people who are proud of what they are in life.
avatar
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Location : US
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Aleina on 28.03.10 10:08

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments. Smile I see so much Will and honor in people who are proud of what they are in life.
avatar
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Location : US
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Dreamer on 29.03.10 21:37

Aleina, I think you're really strong and determined. I hope the younger people who are into vampirism don't follow that wrong path where they rather be a vampire than be what they are inside. It's hard for most of us to say "we're human" or "we're vampires", because many of us are still trying to learn. But one thing should be certain - we should be proud as we are, no matter what.

By the way, I love your videos. Smile
avatar
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Location : In the Astral...
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Divine 277 on 15.04.10 15:15

Dreamer wrote:Aleina, I think you're really strong and determined. I hope the younger people who are into vampirism don't follow that wrong path where they rather be a vampire than be what they are inside. It's hard for most of us to say "we're human" or "we're vampires", because many of us are still trying to learn. But one thing should be certain - we should be proud as we are, no matter what.

By the way, I love your videos. Smile

exactly !
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Kate on 22.04.10 2:22

Be what you are. That is the first step toward becoming better than you are, accept no one elses definition of your life, define it yourself.
avatar
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum