Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Victor on 02.10.08 11:38

Helliana wrote:Maxx; I do not know him in person but we do speak.
A'nen Sedjet wrote:Yes, myself, Helliana and a few others here (I'll let them decide if they wish it public) are in touch with Luis Marques and other Asetians almost daily, an honor and blessing.
I would like to state something, hoping not to offend anyone. Although both your ways were respectful and cherish-full towards this subject, I would believe to be wise to keep out of this forum comments such as "We know Asetians" and "We know the author" and that sort of things. The Order itself has moved forward, publicly, against those kinds of comments and affirmations in online forums. The Aset Ka condemned it, so I would advise that if anyone here wants to be taken serious about their comments, to go by the AK guidelines, or else their comments will only be seen as ego-driven and ultimately fake or delusional. Sorry for the harsh comment, I was keeping myself from it for a long time, but I decided that it was better to shed light on it before the thing would be repeated in such a negative way.
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 524
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Aghrab on 02.10.08 19:15

Victor wrote:I would like to state something, hoping not to offend anyone. Although both your ways were respectful and cherish-full towards this subject, I would believe to be wise to keep out of this forum comments such as "We know Asetians" and "We know the author" and that sort of things. The Order itself has moved forward, publicly, against those kinds of comments and affirmations in online forums. The Aset Ka condemned it, so I would advise that if anyone here wants to be taken serious about their comments, to go by the AK guidelines, or else their comments will only be seen as ego-driven and ultimately fake or delusional. Sorry for the harsh comment, I was keeping myself from it for a long time, but I decided that it was better to shed light on it before the thing would be repeated in such a negative way.

Victor, I completely agree with you. However, the point is not "who knows the author and who is lying", at all, but that if there are people who do know Him, or Them, would feel blessed enough and feel enough honor not to come sharing it in a public forum. Especially when the Aset Ka itself has moved against such ways and comments, even pointing it out in their website for anyone seriously seeking the mature way to follow this path. As I stated in the start, I am not, in any way, saying who is true and who is lying, but anyone who does know the Asetians should certainly feel more respect for them not to come sharing it inside a public forum, which although may not be their intention, will not be taken seriously at all, but only seen as one trying to catch attention. No offense.

Thank you Victor, for pointing this out.

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Ankhhape on 02.10.08 21:17

Well gee whiz . . . has this forum now turned to politics?
Sorry, I'm extremely proud (to a fault) to be on the private channel of the Aset Ka, in direct contact with Asetians and Luis, and most of all composing a huge piece of music for them (gift to my beloved Aset)
I am not an Asetian, nor a vampire, nor in the Aset Ka, I am a human composer graced with the Asetian flame and proud of it.

Sa Sekhem Sahu,
EM
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Utter Surprise

Post by Maxx on 02.10.08 22:38

I must add, from my own personal view, that this direction is something I would never have expected. I can also attest that the very fact someone related that the aurthor was flesh and blood and not an AKA in the dark reaches of the universe made all the difference for me. I had made statements earlier that I especially did not believe statements or stands or platforms just because I found it between the covers of a book and that I believed 90 percent or more of books are only written to put money in someones pocket and hang the truth. I have stated from my own perspective, that I do not believe anything until I can prove it for myself or if the facts tell me that one way or the other shows to be overwhelming.

I appreciate the fact that someone, and more than one, knows the author first hand and can attest there is a person there that is reachable and not just in the shadows like so much crud out there today asking you to believe it just because they say it is so. Humbug. That is the new age postition and is completely laughable.

Again, I appreciate the acknowledgement. Maybe my position was such that it was good that the Aset Ka was found to be a real goup if only from the very exterior of its presense. I had never heard of it before I found this site. This whole experience was certainly worthwhile to prove it being a solid group and not just a name from the past someone is using as a front for their new age advancement as has been shown here regarding one or two other sites. I certainly think the Aset Ka would appreciate not being grouped in with those other outlandish groups.

Again, I appreciate the effort to help me see better what I needed to see. I am sorry to see this caused any problem at all for anyone.

Regards,

Maxx
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2452
Age : 101
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Talibah on 03.10.08 4:32

I have to agree with both Anen and Maxx on this one.

To know that the AK is a real organization, with real people, and that the author is approachable in more ways than simply literary, gives me, personally, the impetus to work harder at reaching my goals.

Anen was forward with his admittance that he is not in the AK or an Asetian, or even a vampire, but that he has the very real honor of being in contact with them. I do not feel that the AK would be offended in him mentioning that.

For those of us that have long clinged to the unexplicable feeling of being 'lost', the acknowledgement that the AK is real, serves as both an encouragement and affirmation that we are not as alone as perhaps we thought we were. Sometimes inner feelings of "I believe it" are not enough to go on...

Just my thoughts.
avatar
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Helliana on 03.10.08 9:43

I can agree to both sides of the situation in this.

Yes, I said that and I said it for other reasons than just "wanting attention". If I wanted attention, I could have gotten it in other ways. But, I'm not even looking for attention.

I will say that it is quite an honor to know an Asetian indeed. My words were not meant to disrespect the AK or any Asetian or Aset, or to wound my honor. And people can choose to take me seriously or not, it does not really matter to me. At least I know what's true and what isn't and that's the main thing. In some cases it can be good if people don't believe me.

Does this mean I'll go brag and such? No, I'm not the type to do that. I was just getting that point across. But like I said, it is up to the rest of you here.

If I came across as offensive to anyone, then I apologize in advance.

Best wishes,
Helliana
avatar
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere in Texas
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Maktub on 03.10.08 11:28

I believe everyone should calm down and lighten up on this subject.

To be honest, I really don't think what matters in here is who is saying the truth or not, but that we should at least try to guide ourselves by a strong framework of disclosure that was defined by the institution we so honorably seek to research and learn from.

I don't think anyone is in here to seek out attention or show-off, but although Victor's approach to this subject was maybe a bit too straight forward and heated up, in a way he has a point in what he mentioned. I would not like to see this forum falling into that kind of comments that we can see in other forums about who knows who and who has access to what.

The Aset Ka's public Remark on their policy of information disclosure is very clear, and it directly denies any sort of exposure like this in forums.

A'nen Sedjet wrote:I'm extremely proud (to a fault) to be on the private channel of the Aset Ka, in direct contact with Asetians and Luis
Directly addressing this comment, I can state that although I know well what place do you refer by private channel, that place is not an official Aset Ka Haven or channel. So what you are claiming is not entirely accurate, since you define it as a private channel of the Aset Ka, when in fact that place was defined by the AK as not administered by them.
So what I mean in here is lets all of us try to do our jobs, our researches and our development with a mature mindset, and with the Asetian guidelines in mind. I have personally come in contact with many things related with many Orders across my years of research and quest, not only on the Aset Ka as on the Red Order of Seth as well, and I never claimed in here, and never will, any connections, contacts and situations where I was with Asetians, Sethians or any other sort of Vampire. That is because I come here to share knowledge and to exchange ideas, some times perfecting my own and other times perfecting the ideas of others, or at the very least giving them another view based on other sort of experiences that they might not had the chance to achieve in this life time. I don't seek to prove or validate any of my knowledge or background in an online forum, even in such a mature and healthy place as this. That is because that is completely out of the point for such a community, otherwise we would turn this place into a vanity fair, since all of us certainly have far different, and still all valid, types of experiences in life. I am not claiming either that my experiences are in any way richer than all of the other users around here, but what I do claim is that that does not matter. We are here to exchange ideas, things that are personal to our own view and interpretation, not our contacts or connections in the field.

What I can also advise, on a personal level, is that the Aset Ka does not make these public remarks out of elitism. There are very solid reasons for them to work this way. And by that, I want to say for the new seekers out there, only now starting to delve into deeper Asetian knowledge behind the curtains that is the web or any book, for them to respect the Asetian code of silence and secrecy, for it is there for an unshakable reason. I will not go into that reason, and I will leave that up for them to find that reason by themselves... but I can easily share my own experience results on that matter, and that is that only the true silent seekers that respect the Asetian code are the ones that pass the door of fume created by the Aset Ka throughout the millennia and enter into the realm of the Immortals. For those that can read my words on this and make sense out of them, all I am left to say is... you are on the right track.

So I ask that both parties involved in this discussion would read calmly what I said and lets all move over this.

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Victor on 03.10.08 11:58

A'nen Sedjet wrote:Well gee whiz . . . has this forum now turned to politics?
Not politics, just as Maktub so eloquently stated, it is the Asetian code. Period.

Talibah wrote:For those of us that have long clinged to the unexplicable feeling of being 'lost', the acknowledgement that the AK is real, serves as both an encouragement and affirmation that we are not as alone as perhaps we thought we were. Sometimes inner feelings of "I believe it" are not enough to go on...
I can understand your thoughts and feelings, on how getting a more real connection with something like that can not only validate your own beliefs but incentivate you to go forward in your quest. That is plain truth, however, not always those "proofs" or forms of validation can come as directly as we expect, or at all, in many initial phases of research and development. See it like an initiatory path... you must walk in blindly for long before you can actually look down and see what is beneath.

Maxx wrote:
I appreciate the fact that someone, and more than one, knows the author first hand and can attest there is a person there that is reachable and not just in the shadows like so much crud out there today asking you to believe it just because they say it is so. Humbug. That is the new age postition and is completely laughable.

Again, I appreciate the acknowledgement. Maybe my position was such that it was good that the Aset Ka was found to be a real goup if only from the very exterior of its presense. I had never heard of it before I found this site. This whole experience was certainly worthwhile to prove it being a solid group and not just a name from the past someone is using as a front for their new age advancement as has been shown here regarding one or two other sites. I certainly think the Aset Ka would appreciate not being grouped in with those other outlandish groups.
Again, I can understand your words and fully agree with them. But still, my former comment to Talibah still applies.

I can respect if you all disagree with me, but my comments were made with the most honorable of intentions, and I still strongly believe that many of you will come to agree with me, sooner or later.
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 524
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Ankhhape on 03.10.08 12:00

I would like to call your attention to page 20 of the AB, last paragraph.
But in any case, the time is now to let this go, as it is not of any value to anyone's progress here.
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Karnath on 04.10.08 16:25

Em Hotep.

After reading all the topic, I must say that Victor's attitude really caught my eye.

It's quite obvious that if A'nen and Helliana have in fact some contact with the author and/or other Asetians, they are not respecting the code of secrecy officially demanded by the Aset Ka. I don't think any of the users of this forum need to be pointed out with the Remark the Aset Ka provided in their sacred website.

This is not what caught my eye. Now, this it was:

See it like an initiatory path... you must walk in blindly for long before you can actually look down and see what is beneath.

For anyone needing proof... Simply tame yourself, and follow Your intuition. Proof will ruin everything. Evolution is a dark, blind, narrow path. Careful not to step away.

Answering A'nen Sedjet:

First, I really think it's not time to let this go, because you still haven't found enlightenment on the subject. So, what I might have said and still might say, can be of value to someone's progress here (you, maybe?).

Second, the last complete paragraph of the 20th page of the Asetian Bible states that some knowledge was already known by a more private community with contact to the Asetians (I think this is the part you want us to read). How can you know it's the community you claim to be into that the AB refers to? The author might mean a closed community, close to the Asetians, with access to the inner texts. I suppose you will not claim to have had access to the inner texts of the Order. If you did, I really hope you won't tell us, or we will surely laugh at you.

All this said, I also want to say I don't want to be rude. But this is highly annoying, for we can read this kind of claims all around the web. Please, don't be offended.

Best regards,
Karnath.
avatar
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

30 years

Post by Maxx on 04.10.08 17:38

I think 30 years from now, if you happen to look back on how you worded this, I am sure you will find a different choice of words. But today, it sounds like you bought a new pair of shoes and they are one/half size too small. Anyway, we all will continue to get along no matter what.

Maxx
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2452
Age : 101
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Ankhhape on 06.10.08 9:36

Who was that directed towards Maxx?
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible to be so affected by the Asetian Bible?

Post by Maxx on 06.10.08 18:40

LOL. Anyone that might feel it belongs to them.

Regards,

Maxx
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2452
Age : 101
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum