Hello everyone

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by Wolffang 04.02.10 11:29

I've been lurking around for a few days and I am surprised that I am introducing myself so quickly.

After whats been going on in my life in the beginning of 2010 (not much of a positive start) I wanted to look into something deeper to improve myself spiritually. I read about Vampirism and the Vampire Community and heard about the known names like Sebastiaan and Michelle Belanger. The thing is that I was always skeptical of them and most of the community seems to be against each other. The more I searched, the more I want to know about the spirituality of Vampirism.

At first, I was looking into Strigoi Vii philosophy and it interest me but I oddly kept on looking because I knew for some reason that this is not my destination point. Search after search on google, I ended up here (it first lead me to the topic about "sanguine mass") I looked into some posts and read some interesting discussions about Aset Ka and the Bloodlines.

I have yet to read The Asetian Bible since I am saving money towards the book and I am still questioning. I've seen some advertising about the book on other forums (by someone having a username of a lwa which strikes me as annoying and offensive) with many immature responses which I didn't expect from the pagan community (from what I saw) But this hasn't left my mind and I have a feeling that my answers are in the book. The thing is that I already follow/pray to a Goddess and part of me thinks that if I go too deep into the book and subject, that I am betraying her in someway. Also, I am in the Vodou religion so I am not sure how to incorporate more beliefs since it's tiring enough that some are criticizing me for believing in one "Supreme Being" whom is Female (by people who think I am Wiccan which I am definitely not, I don't have to incorporate or view God or the Supreme Being as male). It just pisses me off that some people think the Goddess needs a man or God can only be a man.

I apologize if my post seems a bit confusing since this is the best way for me to explain. Thank you.
Wolffang
Wolffang
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by Jonathan 04.02.10 13:10

Hello and welcome to the Vampire Community. Thank you for the interesting introduction, it is always a pleasure when people take their time to write a little bit about their background before jumping right into the threads. Let us know when you finally get your Asetian Bible, I am sure it will change your mind when it comes to vampirism and spirituality. It is an amazing book. Also, since you mentioned that what you seek is the spirituality within the vampire world, I believe what you are searching for is without a doubt the Asetian tradition from the Aset Ka. You should stay away from some of those people you mentioned within the Vampire Community, since unfortunately there are a few players who explore the community and the occult for commercial interests and personal gain. If you wish to learn about the spirituality, stay away from the roleplayer side of the VC and dig deeper into the mysteries.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolffang 04.02.10 17:04

Thank you Jonathan for the welcome and reply. I've been reading into a lot of rumors and bashing between the two of them, but most are towards Sebastiaan. Someone went so far to have a petition against him. I don't know him or Michelle personally so I can't say much about it.

I have to admit, at first I was into the "lifestyle" because I never knew that there were such events like that, especially from where I live and it was "cool" to me and to finally meet people with the same interest. But at the same time I kept on thinking long and hard before jumping into the community and that I could probably be wrong. I am fine being a semi loner (I am not good at making friends and when I do I have to cut them out of my life one way or another) and the fangs, I mean they look cool but they cost too much and is impractical for me to have them and in the end of the day, I don't need them. I mostly want them in case anyone messed with me on the street but that probably wouldn't be a good idea either way.Everyone had their own interpretation about vampires and vampirism and it seems like there are so many sides.Some don't like this definition or that definition and the spelling...More confusion.

Anyways, I can't wait to get my hands on the Asetian Bible. I am surprised that it took me sometime to find such an interesting forum. I'm glad I did.
Wolffang
Wolffang
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 04.02.10 17:22

Welcome Wolfgang,

I am glad to see so many people delving deeper into their spirituality, such as yourself.

Welcome and I hope (and know) you will enjoy your time here.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolffang 05.02.10 7:48

Thank you Ivy. I'm sure I will Smile
Wolffang
Wolffang
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 08.02.10 5:50

Be Welcome Wolffang.

Thank you for share so much details about your knowledged in the underworld.
I'm sure that you will discover many things when you read the Asetian Bible. It's a magic book for those who want to truly evolve.
And like Jonathan said: "You should stay away from some of those people you mentioned within the Vampire Community..." He is very right about this.

I hope you feel well here and that you take all the knowledge as you can.
Having knowledge is great power and a great tool to evolve.

Blessings,
Kahina.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolffang 08.02.10 14:42

I will keep that in mind. Thank you Kahina. I just ordered the Asetian Bible last week so I should get it this week hopefully.Even though I am still questioning, I feel confident about ordering the book.
Wolffang
Wolffang
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.02.10 16:01

Wolffang wrote:I will keep that in mind. Thank you Kahina. I just ordered the Asetian Bible last week so I should get it this week hopefully.Even though I am still questioning, I feel confident about ordering the book.
Let us know when you get it and share with us your opinions and views as you read it. We'll be glad to help in any interpretation needed.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolffang 19.02.10 18:34

I have received the book over a week or two ago. I have not yet finished it and will have to re-read just to soak everything in my mind carefully. Lately I realize certain things after reading some topics and researching some more on a few subjects. Some of the topics were already familiar to me in one way or another.Also a few words oddly sprang emotions which I can't explain and will keep to myself.Overall I am glad that the Goddess and the Spirits guide me to find what I've been searching for the past few weeks. Well worth it.
Wolffang
Wolffang
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolffang 19.02.10 18:47

Also to be clear, In the beginning of my post I was worried what the Goddess (part of Her whom I pray to) may think about me looking into something totally different because I wasn't sure how the Asetian Bible have something to do with my search. I feel that the answer I was looking for, She was a part whom helped me. Otherwise I would of settled with any other book. That's why I feel She was of help.
Wolffang
Wolffang
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 23.02.10 20:09

Welcome Wolffang.
Kotaro
Kotaro