Asetians as parents...?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asetians as parents...?

Post by Talibah on 29.08.08 4:54

The AB goes into quite some detail about the varying characteristics and personal traits between the lineages, but doesnt mention much about anything where parenting is concerned.

I would assume that the chances of an Asetian becoming a parent through their incarnations, is quite high.

Now, it states that an Asetians indifference to humans, even those closest to them on a biological level - mothers, fathers, etc - can increase especially after the awakening...would this not cause a conflict of interest in an Asetian, with regards to how they feel about their children?

It's a bit of a generalised thought, since most would agree that the love one feels for their children is unbreakable and unquestionable, but this would, to a degree, contradict some of what is stated in the AB....

I'd welcome your thoughts and opinions just out of interest on this....
avatar
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Helliana on 29.08.08 11:40

I have also thought about this for a while now.

From what I've heard Asetians don't like to have children (especially the Guardian lineage) and Asetians don't incarnate as another Asetian's parent. Whether this is true for every single Asetian I do not know.

And yes, when an Asetian is becoming more awakened they draw away from their biological family, even when they were very bonded to them before their awakening started.

I'm looking forward to other thoughts on this other than mine.
avatar
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere in Texas
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Victor on 29.08.08 13:09

From what I know, Asetians do not usually have children. Of course this does not apply to every Asetian and I am sure it is not a rule, but especially among Elders it is what happens. But the Elders are a small ancient group, and there are many Asetians that are not Elders. As Helliana said, this is even more obvious in the Guardian lineage.

Talibah, you said that the chances of an Asetian becoming a parent throughout his incarnations is quite high. But is it? If an Asetian bears a child, that child will be mortal, and die. So how can that bond even be so deep? And no, parenting is no excuse to transform a child with the Dark Kiss, it goes far deeper than just to bring a kid to the world and not an option alone to the Asetian to perform.

You also said that the love one feels for their children is unbreakable and unquestionable, and that is a generalized thought. For humans, maybe. Asetians in no way have "generalized thoughts". And as far as Asetians go, they don't even apply the word Love to that. Especially if you tell that to a Guardian, he or she will never agree with it, since they only feel for their Loved One and the immortal Family that they represent.
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 524
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Talibah on 29.08.08 15:54

Victor, thank you for your reply...
With reference to transforming a child...The thought had not even crossed my mind.

I fully agree with what you and Helliana have said. I had heard similar things, but thought it an interesting subject nevertheless. And when I said 'generalized thought' I indeed was referring to human thought.

You are quite right also in stating that if an Asetian bears a child, that child will be mortal, and die...but surly not every Asetian in a sexual relationship is always so careful? Especially the less aware, the unawakened? Those yet to evolve sufficiently to implement conscious choice in the next incarnation?

I also agree with the statements surrounding the concept of love...but again, is not such indifference more typical and prounounced in those after the awakening ??
The Guardians have been mentioned, but what of...say, concubines, those less elitist and more sociable of the lineages?

Are all Asetians destined to be barren?
avatar
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Victor on 29.08.08 17:09

I agree with you, prior awakening things get more confusing, since the Asetian is not yet his true Self. So I would say that an unawakened vampire may act unexpected. All the mentioned indifference from the Asetians towards humans and biological families certainly develop more deeply after awakening. I even believe that most unawakened cannot understand the lack or feelings from the Asetians towards their biological families in this incarnation, and many people would surely criticize them for that, without understanding it.

You made a nice remark though, Concubines...
Being the less elitist of the three, then maybe having children is more common among their Lineage, just like they get along better with mortals and even sometimes forging bonds with their biological parents, in a way that can sometimes be seen as weakness by the more evolved Vampires or other Lineages.
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 524
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Helliana on 29.08.08 22:03

Victor wrote:
You made a nice remark though, Concubines...
Being the less elitist of the three, then maybe having children is more common among their Lineage, just like they get along better with mortals and even sometimes forging bonds with their biological parents, in a way that can sometimes be seen as weakness by the more evolved Vampires or other Lineages.

I highly agree and understand this. Concubines are the most likely to have children more than Guardians or Viperines. Not every Concubine has a child though, just depends on the individual.

I also agree with the fact of an unawakened or not completly awakened vampires possibly having children.
avatar
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere in Texas
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Hellen on 30.08.08 8:07

Unbreakable and unquestionable feelings for the human family only applies to humans , asetian love does not apply to humans.

Being a parent is not more than an extra burden for an asetian, because the coldness and the different nature of his soul comes more into light when a child is implied generating many conflicts and problems , that's why parenting is not a pleasant state for an asetian .

I don't think that having children has any relevance between the lineages so as Concubines being more likely to have children but i agree that concubines maybe handle it better if they happen to have biological children.

Of course no asetian will ever mistreat his family or biological children but they will always feel mistreated because he can not give them what they need .

The Dark Kiss also has no connection with having biological children .
avatar
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Location : where vultures roam
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Ankhhape on 30.08.08 11:43

I am replying first and then reading through the others replies

I wish to remind that the AB is the consumer version of what is available from the AK. The understanding of parenting and loving from Asetians is not available to us. Though I can safely say that Asetians are loving, caring and parenting beings.
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Hellen on 30.08.08 12:47

yes but there is love under will and no love under duty
avatar
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Location : where vultures roam
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Aghrab on 30.08.08 13:17

To my understanding, Asetians can only feel Love for one person in their life, and certianly not their biological parents, or, children, if they had any. I also agree with some of the users here that mentioned Concubines, the less elitest of the three lineages, and I thought to myself that if they can keep the bond between them and their biological families, they certainly can hold quite a strong bond between them and their children, since I believe if anyone had a child, they could have a stronger bond between them and their child, than themselves and their biological family.

I also believe that it may just be possible for an Asetian to have a child before he or she experiences the awakening, although quite unlikely to my understanding.

Overall Asetians are not beings that see their life as a whole, with a child, as many human couples do. They are here, once again, to evolve, grow and find themselves... not to take care of a mortal that will die and be forgotten.

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Aghrab on 30.08.08 14:44

Hellen wrote:yes but there is love under will and no love under duty

I fully agree with you, Hellen.

You cannot just Love someone out of obligation and what people see as a duty. Love goes deeper than what the human eyes sees. What a mother may feel for her child, may be care, dedication and a pretty strong bond, yet it is not Love. At least not the Love we are speak of in here.

A'nen Sedjet wrote:Though I can safely say that Asetians are loving, caring and parenting beings.

They are indeed loving and caring as no human could ever be, towards the One that they choose to be that way to, however, if you say that they are parenting, I can somewhat see this between a Master and an Apprentice, which yes, is not quite the same "parenting" as what you meant. I say this because in my head I cannot see an Asetian being parenting, as a parent, to their child, so the only thing closest to that, to me, is a Master and an Apprentice, or a Dark Child.
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Laura on 31.08.08 8:52

I think that to understand this one must try to stop seeing it all through the eyes of a mortal. For a mortal their family is the one the biological parents, the children they might have later on in life. To an Asetian the family is other Asetians, whom they love, trust and have been with for many lifes. The only children they bond with is their dark child. I think that if an Asetian had a child itwould bring pain to the Asetian, because on one hand it would slow down their evolution and freedom and on the other having to see this mortal not be able to walk the path they are walking on, or understand them or feel loved by them.
If you live for ever why bond deeply with someone who will be gone in what seems a blink of an eye? It would seem to me painful and a waste of time to be bonding with people you will only lose in the short run. I think that for the immortals it is better to bond with others like them.
avatar
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Location : Mexico
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Maktub on 10.09.08 23:19

The Asetians do have a highly strong, unbreakable and intimate bond of parenting... however that bond simply is not biological. Smile

The relationship, bond and link between an Asetian Elder, or Master, and his Dark Child, is beyond anything that most of us can comprehend and it endures forever, unlike any possible bond between mother/father and child.

So yes, the Asetians are great parents and also great children, but that is connected to the one that gave them immortal life. The one that Dark Kissed them. Because despite that, Asetians tend to be quite detached from their biological parents and not really good children at the eyes of mortals.

However, please keep in mind that all of this mostly aplies, in a mstronger way, to Elders. Non-Elders may be different, not as extreme and not as elitist as the first Asetians, who are the Core of the Family. I have came across many people in my path and research that had a very strong bond with their mothers or fathers and believed they felt an unbreakable love with them, but also had the belief they were Asetians. I should say that I am no one to point out who can or not be an Asetian, nor is my position to do so, but I highly doubt that any of those souls are what the Aset Ka consider an Elder soul. Can they be Asetians? Who knows... that is up to the Aset Ka to judge and for the Asetians to say. But an Elder with that mortal bond? Sorry, I don't buy it...

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Karnath on 16.12.08 14:21

Greetings.

I agree with Maktub. No Elder would be deeply bonded to biological parents. From my knowledge, the Elders are detached from their biological parents, and they inclusively don't deal with them very well, most of the times, due to most parents' sense of possession and authority. Asetian Elders don't accept authorities due to biological bonding. It simply doesn't make sense. Of course beings might get used to each other, and even live together (pretty, kind of) well, especially if the parents simply understand and disconnect. With Elders, that will save them a lot of hassle.

Best regards,
Karnath.
avatar
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Hellen on 22.12.08 12:12

Greetings ,

i deeply agree , but i think Talibah's question was different .
Her question was if an Asetian can have children .
And how could be the relation with the children if they exist.
I already answered what I think about it , but I would like to know what the others think too

Thank you

Hellen
avatar
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Location : where vultures roam
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by empress2k on 24.06.09 3:05

Dear Hellen,

I know it's being a long time since this question came about but your response to this post really nailed my own domestic delema. I have four children and I can tell you that everything you stated in your post applies to me.

Hellen wrote:Unbreakable and unquestionable feelings for the human family only applies to humans , asetian love does not apply to humans.

Being a parent is not more than an extra burden for an asetian, because the coldness and the different nature of his soul comes more into light when a child is implied generating many conflicts and problems , that's why parenting is not a pleasant state for an asetian..


Asetian or not, I can tell you that for me parenting being a "not a pleasant state" is an understatement. I knew I had to give birth to my four children, but it was not because I was dying to be a mother or because I am pro-life. There are other obligations that we come here with that have to be fulfilled, and sometimes it is about serving as a vessel for others to come through. Nevertheless, I have no way of relating to them except on an intellectual level and the three of them are still too young for that. My oldest is 21 and completely independent. I am looking forward to the other three follow in his footsteps.

Thankfully my husband is 10 years younger then I am and is very parental toward our three children. So I am the provider and he is the keeper of the fire at home..Smile My biggest concern in my relationship with my children is my lack of compassion when they feel ill or experience physical pain. Whenever they hurt themselves, no matter how badly, I feel nothing inside. I used to think that something was wrong with me, that I don't react the way mother supposed to.

[quote="Hellen"]Of course no asetian will ever mistreat his family or biological children but they will always feel mistreated because he can not give them what they need .[quote] That is true too. I try my best to give as much as I am willing, but it never seems enough to them. Just wanted to share.
avatar
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Age : 48
Location : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by geo on 24.06.09 10:08

Hey, guess what? Why didn't you stop having kids after the first one? Why would you tell the world you are a bad mother? Haha. This forum went from good to awful now.

geo
Banned

Number of posts : 49
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by empress2k on 24.06.09 10:38

I will not dignify your response with my answer. Except for one thing, it is igorance like yours that keeps others from being able to be open with their inner wolrds and experiences, which is so impotant to do to elevate confusion one expriences upon awakening.
avatar
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Age : 48
Location : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Daniel09 on 24.06.09 11:48

geo wrote:Hey, guess what? Why didn't you stop having kids after the first one? Why would you tell the world you are a bad mother? Haha. This forum went from good to awful now.

Your radical change in attitude surprises me, geo. Why treat her with hostility? You're not aware of the circumstances she experienced, especially since no occurrence is ever black or white in presentation. She's merely stating her personal feelings on the matter.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by empress2k on 24.06.09 11:59

Thank you Daniel...Smile Besides, lack of feeling of compassion does not make one a bad parent, it simply means that I parent more with my head...Smile Aset is a Mother and being her ordained Priestess I am always reminded by her of that, whenever I do something that goes against her ways of parenting..Smile It's called instant karma..lol
avatar
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Age : 48
Location : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Syrianeh on 24.06.09 12:01

Geo... I'm very sorry to have to say this, but your narrominded, judgemental and rude remark shows that you are perhaps not quite ready to participate in intelligent debate.
avatar
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 706
Location : Spain
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by geo on 24.06.09 12:55

Goodness gracious if someone might try question or shake the ground you are walking...
...anyways, let's see what we've learned so far. We've learned that as an Asetian or follower it's ok to feed on someone else's energy, drink someone else's blood, be a mere whore, have no feelings towards your own blood (cuz you know, one's childrens are just mortals, nothing important at all, and one should feel relieved once they are dead), and use humans since they are just tools and vessels for a higher purpose which till this point I have no idea what it is. But let's not forget that all this is acceptable because it is all done in the name of Aset, the invisible Mother, and because it will help us develop, it will help us reach a higher point in our journey towards something i don't know..grand. Sounds like a broken record...
Well, I hope this narrow minded conclusion I came to after my stay here, will be enough for you Elendor to ban my account.
Once again I would appreciate it.
P.S.
Don't try to blame this on some monotheistic faith again, I AM MY OWN.

geo
Banned

Number of posts : 49
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Daniel09 on 24.06.09 13:38

I think you're just misunderstanding is all. As an Asetian, things are different. They see things not from a human perspective, but from a unique, Asetian perspective. It's not black and white, good and bad, it's gray and balance. It's not good to just go around feeding off people, drinking their blood, and flaunting the body. It's common for pollution to be present in their energy, blood, etc. The children are also not meant to be nothing, as mortals. It would be highly possible for an Asetian to incarnate into the child of an Asetian, after all, that's how it was done in the old days to keep the rulers Asetian.

You won't be banned for your opinions, but we will try very hard to help you understand the positions that are taken.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by empress2k on 24.06.09 14:11

Beautifuly said Daniel,

Why in a world would anyone assume that Asetian would be incornated in a regular human body without any genetic lineage is beyond me. Especially with all the present DNA knowledge. It takes a special made physical body to handle the kind of energy that we have to process... Regular body and regular neurological system would simply fall apart.

And I never remember mentioning that my children are simply mortals... lol If they were, they'd never pick me for a parent. All my children are gifted psychics and very aware of other realities. Never mind the fact that they all have deep gray ring around they irises and magnetic gazes even at their ages. Most of my friends are mediums, healers and psychics. Their father, while anawaken, had several out of body expriences and multiple visions. His family has several unawaken vampires with his older brother being the most dangerous and negative of all (hence my ties with him have been cut years ago). I hold regular Full Moon and New Moon circles, as well as classes in occult and metaphysics at my home. That is what my children are growing up with.

So, now why would anyone assume that Asetians would have mortal children? The fact is Asetian children are extremely tough to raise and not every Asetian is willing on taking this responsibility since the focus is on evolution of Self, so you have to be at a certain level yourself before affording a luxory of donating time and energy to bringing up others.

This exchange has proven one thing, some persons live in a different dimension then we are, thus trying to reason with them is simply a drain of my precious energy..Smile
avatar
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Age : 48
Location : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Daniel09 on 24.06.09 16:47

And I also forgot to mention that an Asetian may end up making his/her children into their apprentices, so that one day, if they were raised right, they could receive the Dark Kiss and become Asetians. No mortal is to go underestimated, in my opinion. I've found that everyone has potential, just some are more naturally attuned to that potential, and better raised to grasp it.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum