Interesting dowsing experiment results...

2 posters

Go down

Interesting dowsing experiment results... Empty Interesting dowsing experiment results...

Post by Starfox 25.04.10 9:21

First off... sorry I've been so inactive. Life has had its own plans for me it seems lol.

... so, I was sitting doing some various research on life death and everything between the two and got a random curiosity to attempt to use map dowsing on the asetians. I managed to pin down the current primary headquarters to somewhere in the USA but then things got a bit odd... at this point I got the strangest sensation of something right behind me that was mildly amused at my efforts, and the fact i was aware of it and vaguely amused that i had apparantly attracted attention only seemed to amuse it even further. I wasnt able to pin it down any further and I got the suspicion whatever was here was interrupting my dowsing. I attempted to pin the location down and it at first told me it was west of the Mississippi, but refused to be any more specific. It then went back on that and told me it was IN the Mississippi, at which point i got a bit irked and asked if it was playing with me on that, which it admitted to. It did say it was serious about the country at least so i find that interesting as i expected somewhere like Spain or Egypt. I did get told that apparantly there are important holdings of some sort in both... along with most every other country i could think to ask about. I decided i didnt want to test whatever-it-was's patience on the matter and put the idea of dowsing for this info aside as it seemed to be refusing to allow any specific information anyways.

So does anyone have any idea whatever i caught the attention of? It didn't feel bad or anything... and i couldnt make any shape out of it as it seemed to be going out of its way to not show its self in that manner.
Starfox
Starfox
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Interesting dowsing experiment results... Empty Re: Interesting dowsing experiment results...

Post by Divine 277 16.10.10 10:18

Have you felt this later as well ?

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down