The Primordials

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Divine 277 on 20.11.10 13:05

Agreed , and lol... they would laugh out loud I think....

But of couse that is only assumptions .... Wink

Like everything else we do discus on this forum ( on Asetians ) except for the well written "facts " ( "facts" , since it is a very wide aria it cowers, and it can be seen from different points of views, depending on which angel you approach it whit ).

But It would certainly be interesting to read if there are someone whit some inside info..... that would surly enlightening Smile

Sincerely Divine 277


avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Jonathan on 20.11.10 18:24

I have never met an Asetian in person myself, but I believe that the ones in this forum who did, if they exist in the first place, will not admit it publicly. Like you said, the Asetians represent a highly elitist and secretive society, and everyone that comes in contact with them in any more personal way will certainly keep that a very intimate secret, out of loyalty and respect. I don't think the Asetians would settle for anything less...
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2219
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Nebibi on 20.11.10 18:42

I do not think the Asetians would laugh at all....

Being blatantly misleading is not a humorous matter...

Forgive me for being anti climatic, but I find it saddening that some like to state things as true on threads that are of a more serious nature (not fashion...). I have learned to filter these baseless comments as what they are, but others may not.

I agree with both N and Syrianeh. I know that my post may not change the way people voice 'opinions' (yes that is what they are, not affirmations) on the forum, but I must express what I feel.

Also if you do know an Asetian or know of deeper Asetian knowledge that we are not aware of, then let me ask this: Why state this as an opinion? why give this information? or why would you indirectly hint at it, when we will pass it off as just that: an opinion, or worse....
avatar
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Age : 26
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Nebibi on 20.11.10 18:58

I do not claim to know an Asetian either by the way.
avatar
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Age : 26
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 19:00

ivy wrote:I do not think the Asetians would laugh at all....

Being blatantly misleading is not a humorous matter...

Forgive me for being anti climatic, but I find it saddening that some like to state things as true on threads that are of a more serious nature (not fashion...). I have learned to filter these baseless comments as what they are, but others may not.

I agree with both N and Syrianeh. I know that my post may not change the way people voice 'opinions' (yes that is what they are, not affirmations) on the forum, but I must express what I feel.

Also if you do know an Asetian or know of deeper Asetian knowledge that we are not aware of, then let me ask this: Why state this as an opinion? why give this information? or why would you indirectly hint at it, when we will pass it off as just that: an opinion, or worse....
Don't mean to Laughing ,but ingnorance can be hilarious.
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Nebibi on 20.11.10 19:20

Ignorance is not hilarious..whether you like it or not we are affected by the ignorant since they (unfortunately) form a large part of our world...

I have seen the horrible effects of ignorance in my life and it does not paint a pretty picture...it pains me actually....

Not wanting to grow, or learn, or strive for something better, truly pains me...Ignorance seeps out of the person on to those who are around them, in various ways, directly or indirectly..

Forgive me if I do not laugh at something that disgusts me.
avatar
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Age : 26
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 19:56

ivy wrote:Ignorance is not hilarious..whether you like it or not we are affected by the ignorant since they (unfortunately) form a large part of our world...

I have seen the horrible effects of ignorance in my life and it does not paint a pretty picture...it pains me actually....

Not wanting to grow, or learn, or strive for something better, truly pains me...Ignorance seeps out of the person on to those who are around them, in various ways, directly or indirectly..

Forgive me if I do not laugh at something that disgusts me.
well i'm sorry if you see it that way, but I live chaos magick, and through chaos we Laughing at what you call the paint of a not so pretty picture,to keep from being infected by the not so pretty picture. at the same time balancing and keeping an even prospective,or a even view. the left and right hand path balance together, two open up a whole new world in the between!
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Lunar Sentinel on 20.11.10 20:24

That isn't chaos magic... Frst off in chaos magic there is no "we" as that means there is a pre-forged path, chaos magic has no path except for the one that is made as you blunder along. From what you said it sounds like what you mention in particular would be Discordianism. Your referencing the concept of banishment with laughter correct? I don't think I've heard of anyone using it on general situations before.. so that's quite interesting.
avatar
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere between the moon above and sea below....
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Nebibi on 20.11.10 20:46

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought chaos magick was a system created by Austin Osman Spare and Peter Carroll. A system of magick and not a way of thinking...
avatar
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Age : 26
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 20:53

Lunar Sentinel wrote:That isn't chaos magic... Frst off in chaos magic there is no "we" as that means there is a pre-forged path, chaos magic has no path except for the one that is made as you blunder along. From what you said it sounds like what you mention in particular would be Discordianism. Your referencing the concept of banishment with laughter correct? I don't think I've heard of anyone using it on general situations before.. so that's quite interesting.
have you ever studied choas magick Question in chaos magick nothing is true but every thing is permited Evil or Very Mad and were do you get your source from Evil or Very Mad
I dont think you got all your facts right, and we are not here to point faults unless you were an expert at your craft, and you said that you never heard of anyone that use this outside of general situations which in fact tells me that you don't know the meaning of chaos!
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 20:55

ivy wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but I thought chaos magick was a system created by Austin Osman Spare and Peter Carroll. A system of magick and not a way of thinking...
nothing is true and everything is permited.
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Lunar Sentinel on 20.11.10 20:57

Oh chaos magic is very much a way of thinking if you live your whole life from a magical perspective, rather than treating magic as a tool to be used when handy. TRUE Chaos magic is the anti-system, the magic of the founders and pioneers. If you follow a preconceived path or idea then it isn't chaos magic. I would consider the first computer programmers are just as much a chaos magician as I would a full out hardcore magic practitioner for example. Using their intellect alone they call something into existence that before never existed in this region of reality and from their pioneering work it is others that follow suit.
avatar
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere between the moon above and sea below....
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Lunar Sentinel on 20.11.10 20:58

GodmanOmar777 wrote:
ivy wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but I thought chaos magick was a system created by Austin Osman Spare and Peter Carroll. A system of magick and not a way of thinking...
nothing is true and everything is permited.

People twist that in so many peculiar ways... what is your interpretation of it?
avatar
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere between the moon above and sea below....
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 20:59

Nun the waters of chaos
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 21:02

Lunar Sentinel wrote:Oh chaos magic is very much a way of thinking if you live your whole life from a magical perspective, rather than treating magic as a tool to be used when handy. TRUE Chaos magic is the anti-system, the magic of the founders and pioneers. If you follow a preconceived path or idea then it isn't chaos magic. I would consider the first computer programmers are just as much a chaos magician as I would a full out hardcore magic practitioner for example. Using their intellect alone they call something into existence that before never existed in this region of reality and from their pioneering work it is others that follow suit.
there creation existed in the gods or goddess eyes. No mortal man have never unveiled me.
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Lunar Sentinel on 20.11.10 21:04

GodmanOmar777 wrote: Nun the waters of chaos

what a zen Buddhist way of replying =p

To me it is a slightly backwards statement which would be more aptly said as "There is no one universal truth and thus any truth is permitted, provided you truly believe in it."
avatar
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere between the moon above and sea below....
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 21:06

Lunar Sentinel wrote:
GodmanOmar777 wrote: Nun the waters of chaos

what a zen Buddhist way of replying =p

To me it is a slightly backwards statement which would be more aptly said as "There is no one universal truth and thus any truth is permitted, provided you truly believe in it."
I Agree
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Lunar Sentinel on 20.11.10 21:10

GodmanOmar777 wrote:there creation existed in the gods or goddess eyes. No mortal man have never unveiled me.

True from one perspective... however to a christian it existed in the mind of their one all powerful god though, in the mind of a Taoist it existed in the Tao as the Tao is all and everything that was, will be, or is... to a Norseman it didn't exist before the wyrd of it came into existence in the patterns of the world, which may or may not have been due to the norns who oversee wyrd. The world is full of so many very interesting perspectives and I try not to say anyone is absolute as absolutes tend to be fictitious limiters.
avatar
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere between the moon above and sea below....
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by Lunar Sentinel on 20.11.10 21:23

GodmanOmar777 wrote:have you ever studied choas magick Question in chaos magick nothing is true but every thing is permited Evil or Very Mad and were do you get your source from Evil or Very Mad
I dont think you got all your facts right, and we are not here to point faults unless you were an expert at your craft, and you said that you never heard of anyone that use this outside of general situations which in fact tells me that you don't know the meaning of chaos!

well, i have bade a rather exhaustive study of the philosophy behind the idea of chaos magic. that phrase as i have said is a bit twisted in my opinion... chaos magics root principle is there is no one true system that must be passed down from master to student. it is the magical idea of self expression and doing what feels right for you, not what your system says is right. Its actually a rather Asetian idea in my own humble opinion. Of course I have heard of magical banishment via laughter.. the principle is that as laughter has no inverse it thus has the capacity to banish because of its nonduality. I only had never heard of anyone using it for nonmagical banishment, and i found that idea interesting and asked where you had picked it up from. I never had the intention of saying that anything you do is wrong, such a thing is impossible in magic really. I was trying to point out it is outside the root philosophy of chaos magic if you say a uniform idea ever exists in it, from spare to Carroll to Hine their systems are only chaos magic for them, for anyone else who uses them to the letter they are just a nice magic system that happens to be named "chaos magic"
avatar
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere between the moon above and sea below....
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 21:24

Lunar Sentinel wrote:
GodmanOmar777 wrote:there creation existed in the gods or goddess eyes. No mortal man have never unveiled me.

True from one perspective... however to a christian it existed in the mind of their one all powerful god though, in the mind of a Taoist it existed in the Tao as the Tao is all and everything that was, will be, or is... to a Norseman it didn't exist before the wyrd of it came into existence in the patterns of the world, which may or may not have been due to the norns who oversee wyrd. The world is full of so many very interesting perspectives and I try not to say anyone is absolute as absolutes tend to be fictitious limiters.
the spell of KINGU
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 20.11.10 21:27

Lunar Sentinel wrote:
GodmanOmar777 wrote:have you ever studied choas magick Question in chaos magick nothing is true but every thing is permited Evil or Very Mad and were do you get your source from Evil or Very Mad
I dont think you got all your facts right, and we are not here to point faults unless you were an expert at your craft, and you said that you never heard of anyone that use this outside of general situations which in fact tells me that you don't know the meaning of chaos!

well, i have bade a rather exhaustive study of the philosophy behind the idea of chaos magic. that phrase as i have said is a bit twisted in my opinion... chaos magics root principle is there is no one true system that must be passed down from master to student. it is the magical idea of self expression and doing what feels right for you, not what your system says is right. Its actually a rather Asetian idea in my own humble opinion. Of course I have heard of magical banishment via laughter.. the principle is that as laughter has no inverse it thus has the capacity to banish because of its nonduality. I only had never heard of anyone using it for nonmagical banishment, and i found that idea interesting and asked where you had picked it up from. I never had the intention of saying that anything you do is wrong, such a thing is impossible in magic really. I was trying to point out it is outside the root philosophy of chaos magic if you say a uniform idea ever exists in it, from spare to Carroll to Hine their systems are only chaos magic for them, for anyone else who uses them to the letter they are just a nice magic system that happens to be named "chaos magic"
I Agree I Agree I Agree
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 21.11.10 14:16

GodmanOmar777 wrote:jonathan wrote:Most human girls and boys have always felt deeply attracted for them along history, without even knowing what they are or that vampires exist. Attracted not only on a physical level, but also emotionally and spiritually. They are natural magnets, true beacons of energy and power, and this works in ways that common society can't understand, has nothing to do with the stereotypes of fashion models and movie actresses, but goes far deeper than the allure those can ever reach.
I wrote:Godmanomar777
so this is exactly what I am talking about ,so how are we not saying the same thing, is it because i am using the word fashion? "remember" fashion has been around since ancient times, and fashion an style is one in the same. but i see were we are not saying the same thing study wait were not saying exactly the same thing jonathan said it goes deeper than allure those can ever reach, but since he put it that way,wouldn't this take away my godly rite to reach perfection(violet flame) to be as God like the neterat Atum re, djedhuti,thoth,Asur, Aset, etc. according to gender.
I think it's my rite or my path to be god like though Alkhemy kheper, khepera, khepri
transformation through action,and assertiveness movement. 720 Question which is to take a blind narrow path,that leads outside of your three dimensions. or what humans call physical life.
no what I should of use the word style, because I don't mean to offend anybody with the word fashion because now I see to have a personal style is to have a statement you want to make with your clothing, you use your body as a palette and try to make your outfit into a work of art. and this is what I meant by fashion but I see now the difference that in fact make them the same,so to each it's own view. just wanted to clarify that Embarassed
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by AndreiaLi on 21.11.10 16:52

I belive everyone here knows that no assumptions are being made, only opinions are flowing, with a spice of imagination.
avatar
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Age : 33
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 30.11.10 13:59

:question: so would it be the Primordials, that would be responsible for teaching and helping to reveal this invisible path to worthy neophytes and recalling Asetians Question
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Primordials

Post by GodmanOmar777 on 30.11.10 15:56

Jonathan wrote:I believe the Primordials would still undergo the process of awakening. From my understanding, that is the natural cycle in the Asetian life. However, I believe they would always be born/incarnated within the Aset Ka or near it, in a secure position so that they could be guided and protected by the order. It is a very high responsibility, not to mention that the Primordials are the true rulers of the whole Asetian structure and the Aset Ka Order, right after Aset.
so define near. do you mean that there would always be some metaphysical connection, or when you say near do you mean that they will always be physically near and physically connected. so do you think they could stop over each others physical houses then Question

I always felt this was a metaphysical connection for those primordials that reincarnated out side the order or there family.
because Asetians keep even there Identity hidden from there own kind, until they can validate them.
avatar
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Location : cleveland
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum