Physical changes

+2
ms-n Taw
Daniel09
6 posters

Go down

Physical changes Empty Physical changes

Post by verboten 21.06.10 6:26

I don't know what to think about this. Do you think it's possible that some physical changes would occur during some sort of awakening or that are signs of it?

In the last 3 weeks my body has somehow changed. I literally don't feel hunger (the physical effects of it : feelings in the stomach and all ) only, sometimes a need to eat but not physical discomfort. I started to eat less and I didn't see any disadvantages. My body is in perfect condition, I do sports and everything I did before. Also I started to "feed" more ( not much more, just a bit ).

Let me give you an example : I am in my senior year and I am preparing for my exams. One day I had a very buys schedule and I couldn't eat. I ate at around 10 PM the day before then I ate at 9 PM that day.... So 23 hours without eating and I felt no hunger... Question

On top of that, around 10 days ago I started to feel an urge to eat/for something ( still not sure what ). I tried to eat , drink different things but it didn't stop. It lasted for about 3/4 days. I don't know if it's connected but the last day I "feeded" more ( I dind't really use to feed before ).

What do you think about that? Did any of you experience that or something similar?

verboten
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Physical changes Empty Re: Physical changes

Post by Daniel09 21.06.10 8:50

Once, a long time ago. It was more of a phase. It could just be your metabolism adjusting.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by verboten 22.06.10 15:45

Anyone else? Very Happy

verboten
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.06.10 19:30

I believe one of the major goals here is to lose the need for others to reciprocate your experiences and validate them per-say. I will tell you this for certain. No matter how "out there" something may be for you, there is surely a number of other people who have experienced the same thing, so do not assume that it makes you unique or strange or anything. You are you and must simply deal with the changes as they come, rather than try to find explanations for the changes. Some things just aren't meant to be explained. (no ill tone intended, please take this as purely informational)
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ms-n Taw 23.06.10 2:21

Verboten,

Changes in metabolism is a sign of growing up; during that time, everyone experiences a loss of appetite and the changes drain your energy. It's purely biological. True immortals always know they are different. Their past memories begin to present themselves around the age of 10 - usually beginning with their first life. And, if you are Hers, She will come to you when She feels you are ready. Em heset ne Aset!
ms-n Taw
ms-n Taw
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by verboten 23.06.10 8:31

@Daniel None taken! I didn't claim that it makes me unique or strange( I know that it's impossible to be the only one with this LOL )...sorry if it seemed that way. Yes I tried to find explanations for the changes ( and to be sincere it scared me a bit... ) ..but you make a good point. I'll just deal with it .

@ms-n Taw I never claimed to be a "true immortal", an asetian or "Hers" in the first place ( I wouldn't dare to do so ) ...

verboten
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ms-n Taw 23.06.10 10:24

Verboten,

My apologies. The biological part was for you; the rest a mere generalization based on the ongoing question throughout most of the threads of "How do you know?"

And as humorous as the speculations have been to read, I just figured I'd generalize and answer it once and for all.
ms-n Taw
ms-n Taw
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by verboten 23.06.10 10:29

ms-n Taw Apologies accepted! I understand.

verboten
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 23.06.10 14:53

Verboten, the conclusion of the physical being should not worry you. to a certain extent, your body understands what it needs and will do what it can to liberate the inner being, confusion will come about from this being existing behind a disguise intended to kowtow to the superficial definitions of who it is perceived to be whereas your true self will unconsciously strive to be what it is.

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 24.06.10 13:47

Hello,

I believe that energy can create some subtle physical changes in the body. Especially if one is going through the awakening. Perhaps things like weight loss, skin tone changes or even slight eye color changes. Energy effects us in so many ways. But this thread makes me want to do more research on this topic, I am only assuming for now.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 08.11.10 21:12

Aleina wrote:Hello,

I believe that energy can create some subtle physical changes in the body. Especially if one is going through the awakening. Perhaps things like weight loss, skin tone changes or even slight eye color changes. Energy effects us in so many ways. But this thread makes me want to do more research on this topic, I am only assuming for now.
In the begining before I started to recall I notice that my eyes were brown and my irises was black, but when I started the great work, 1.feeling came first 2.than seeing and 3. I started remembering,than started to realize the coldness in my hands and feet that only come about when I have not been eating, and also I started to see the physical changes in the color of the iris,on the edge of my iris or let say irises cause I feel like I'm only talking about one of them,now they go from greyish blue to black than to my eye color brown,so lets recap 1. there is my pupil which is black 2.my eye color which is brown 3.than my iris which is layered black,skyblue,grey and these changes only started when I began the magnum opus,when high, low left,right,red,blue black,white,meet in the heart center were one makes two,and two makes one to completes the royal splendor.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down