What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Aghrab on 30.08.08 21:42

What do you believe brings the Asetians back together, and back to the metaphysical family, at every incarnation? I would like to hear your ideas and thoughts on this... 
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Laura on 31.08.08 9:02

I would have to say LOVE. The love they have for Aset. To love Aset is to love her children, because in every Asetian there is a part of Aset. I think the Asetians also love each other (not as one and only love, but as a pale reflection of the love they have for Aset) and trust each other.
Many other things come to my mind. The fact that immortality alone without the people who made you and are you like you sounds very sad. The fact that the Asetians follow their Mother's Will and that part of it is for them to stick together. I think that together they feel closer to Aset and also they probably can evolve more when with in company of Asetians. Besides, together they are stronger than when they are apart.
It is just the way things are, they way things are ment to be.
avatar
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Location : Mexico
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Aghrab on 31.08.08 9:53

Laura, I believe the best word to use instead of Love, is Bond, would you not agree?

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Hellen on 31.08.08 10:41

indeed , is an indestructible bond , no matter if they make you happy or angry , if you feel loved or denied , you return to them , you are them and they are you , you in all your faces ,what you really feel is the need of bringing yourself together as a whole ,is the union with yourself



For I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union

The word of Sin is Restriction. O man! refuse not thy wife, if she will! O lover, if thou wilt, depart! There is no bond that can unite the divided but love: all else is a curse
avatar
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Location : where vultures roam
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Laura on 31.08.08 16:44

I used the word love because the way I see it, Aset is love.
avatar
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Location : Mexico
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Aghrab on 02.09.08 8:28

Laura wrote:I used the word love because the way I see it, Aset is love.

I do agree when you say that Aset is Love, although only truly for Her Children I would believe. Love is one of the biggest things Aset has taught to her Children... for there is nothing, not even life, without Love.

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Maktub on 10.09.08 23:08

I agree with what was said about Love being a central hallmark in what brings the Asetians together. Love for Aset and Love for the Family.

But... you are all forgetting an important detail: Beacons.

The energy signature and strong Beacon of the Asetians draws them together in every reincarnation. Probably activated by the pulse of their Dark Mark located in the Asetian-only energy center of the left wrist, who's subject is highly open to debate and speculation.

Also an interesting subject for debate is, being the Asetians so united and strong together as is a renown characteristic of their Family, how come that in this very era, at the turn of the tide from the Djehuty of the Crocodile into the Djehuty of the Serpent, it is said that many Asetians may be lost? Did something happened in a recent past that broke any kind of bond or calling? Did they suffer any unexpected situation in their powers over the reincarnation cycles? Is this a result of any dramatic ROS attack?

I will leave all those hypothesis roaming your inquisitive minds...

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Aghrab on 12.09.08 4:06

Maktub wrote:Also an interesting subject for debate is, being the Asetians so united and strong together as is a renown characteristic of their Family, how come that in this very era, at the turn of the tide from the Djehuty of the Crocodile into the Djehuty of the Serpent, it is said that many Asetians may be lost? Did something happened in a recent past that broke any kind of bond or calling? Did they suffer any unexpected situation in their powers over the reincarnation cycles? Is this a result of any dramatic ROS attack?

Maktub, you just brought up a very important and interesting topic. It was something I began to question after creating the thread "Still In Shadows?". I would enjoy to open a new thread under the Sethians section of the forum with these mysterious questions. Do you mind?

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Maktub on 12.09.08 4:29

Aghrab wrote:
Maktub wrote:Also an interesting subject for debate is, being the Asetians so united and strong together as is a renown characteristic of their Family, how come that in this very era, at the turn of the tide from the Djehuty of the Crocodile into the Djehuty of the Serpent, it is said that many Asetians may be lost? Did something happened in a recent past that broke any kind of bond or calling? Did they suffer any unexpected situation in their powers over the reincarnation cycles? Is this a result of any dramatic ROS attack?

Maktub, you just brought up a very important and interesting topic. It was something I began to question after creating the thread "Still In Shadows?". I would enjoy to open a new thread under the Sethians section of the forum with these mysterious questions. Do you mind?

Aghrab
Not at all, feel free Aghrab.

Maktub
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Daniel09 on 25.01.09 20:24

I was about to start a new topic similar to this. I was curious, if, hypothetically, there was a scarab, finding a viperine, the bond would be so strong on would begin hearing the others' thoughts and becoming much more powerful metaphysically? Say hypothetically, that a scarab knew someone used a viper's blood in a false agreement, so the scarab commanded that the blood taken by the liar would burn like poison and/or needles within them for breaking a sacred blood pact. Then hypothetically the liar ended up enduring the exact pain wished upon her by the scarab in retaliation of the lie to the viper.

Is this possible, like for the scarab being connected with the viper, to have increased abilities?
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Aghrab on 26.01.09 11:50

Daniel09 wrote:I was about to start a new topic similar to this. I was curious, if, hypothetically, there was a scarab, finding a viperine, the bond would be so strong on would begin hearing the others' thoughts and becoming much more powerful metaphysically? Say hypothetically, that a scarab knew someone used a viper's blood in a false agreement, so the scarab commanded that the blood taken by the liar would burn like poison and/or needles within them for breaking a sacred blood pact. Then hypothetically the liar ended up enduring the exact pain wished upon her by the scarab in retaliation of the lie to the viper.

Is this possible, like for the scarab being connected with the viper, to have increased abilities?

Daniel,

You asked if a Concubine finds a Viperine, and the two develop a strong bond, if they can hear each other's thoughts and if the Concubine can be more strong metaphysically. My thoughts on this is yes, with a strong bond and a thick link between the two, it is more than possible for the two to hear or feel each other's thoughts and emotions... Especially if their relationship is something as deep as a relationship shared between a Master and a Donor, or even deeper, Lovers, which without the slightest doubt, the deep relationship will create an energetic link and a deep bond that may even take life times to dissipate.

To my thoughts, the possibility of the metaphysical abilities of the Concubine increasing by the presence of the Viperine, is not impossible. Asetians, especially ones of the Viperine lineage, are known to change people around them, inspire them... and for any Asetian, to develop stronger metaphysical abilities, the first thing needed is Will, but also inspiration is needed, and an open mind, which I am sure the Viperine, with his astonishing abilities and deep wisdom, can inspire the Concubines or even Guardians, ones who have a harder time opening up to their metaphysical abilities.

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Talibah on 26.01.09 12:33

Just a quick question, which is fairly unrelated, but still...
Why do Viperines always appear to be associated with being male? Surly, whilst it is easier to think of them as male, because of their obvious strengths, there must be female Viperines out there to..Smile

Would be a shame if not...
avatar
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Daniel09 on 26.01.09 13:00

lol, if my observations and feelings about things are correct, then I definitely know a viperine, and she is most certainly female.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Aghrab on 26.01.09 13:21

Talibah wrote:Just a quick question, which is fairly unrelated, but still...
Why do Viperines always appear to be associated with being male? Surly, whilst it is easier to think of them as male, because of their obvious strengths, there must be female Viperines out there to..Smile

Would be a shame if not...

I completely agree with this, since at first when I was introduced to the lineages I thought to myself "Why is it that the Viperine lineage usually looks as if they are all men in my head?" however, there are, of course, female Viperines. We think of Viperines as male, not only because of the Primordial Viperine, Horus, but also because of their strengths and abilities. And as you said, Talibah, how the Viperines always seem to be men, which is not correct, I believe we also think of Guardians as being only females, due to their deep dedication for Love, how they are worshipers of their Lovers, and their deep feeling for Loyalty, which to us is more of a feminine trait... only because we usually see the woman being that dedicated to their Love.

But without a doubt I am sure there are female Viperines. I can easily see a Woman ruling just as strongly as a man can. Besides, within the Aset Ka woman are highly respected, so there would not be any reason why woman would not rule... just look at the Goddess...

Also, another thing we must keep in mind when thinking on this matter is that when we think of the Viperine lineage, the word “Bloodline of Horus”, even unconsciously, comes to mind, and Horus was a great Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt, and Pharaohs were all men, except for one – Hatshepsut, which I believe if she was connected to the Aset Ka in any way, was certainly a Viperine.

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Aghrab on 26.01.09 13:25

Daniel09 wrote:lol, if my observations and feelings about things are correct, then I definitely know a viperine, and she is most certainly female.

Daniel, keep in mind that not all vampires are Asetian Vampires... just because they may possess great metaphysical abilities or carry some traits that the Asetian Viperines may. You cannot be so sure that a vampire you know is a Viperine, or is even an Asetian.

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Daniel09 on 26.01.09 13:29

I know a large number of vampires. She is the only one I think may even possibly be. I do keep an open mind on all possibilities.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Jonathan on 26.01.09 15:17

Daniel09 wrote:I was about to start a new topic similar to this. I was curious, if, hypothetically, there was a scarab, finding a viperine, the bond would be so strong on would begin hearing the others' thoughts and becoming much more powerful metaphysically? Say hypothetically, that a scarab knew someone used a viper's blood in a false agreement, so the scarab commanded that the blood taken by the liar would burn like poison and/or needles within them for breaking a sacred blood pact. Then hypothetically the liar ended up enduring the exact pain wished upon her by the scarab in retaliation of the lie to the viper.

Is this possible, like for the scarab being connected with the viper, to have increased abilities?
Aghrab did a very nice post answering this and I agree with her opinion. I do find what you said possible and really not hard to imagine. Makes much sense to the way I see things. I just have to disagree with one thing, I find it hardly doubtful that someone would lie to a Viperine in that sense, especially in a blood-based ritual or pact. That would have tremendously nefast consequences for the liar individual.

Talibah wrote:Just a quick question, which is fairly unrelated, but still...
Why do Viperines always appear to be associated with being male? Surly, whilst it is easier to think of them as male, because of their obvious strengths, there must be female Viperines out there to..Smile

Would be a shame if not...
I believe there must surely be female Viperines. It would make all the sense. And I agree, it would be such a shame if not. Razz

Jonathan
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2217
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Brings the Aset Ka Back Together?

Post by Victor on 26.01.09 15:45

Jonathan wrote:
Daniel09 wrote:I was about to start a new topic similar to this. I was curious, if, hypothetically, there was a scarab, finding a viperine, the bond would be so strong on would begin hearing the others' thoughts and becoming much more powerful metaphysically? Say hypothetically, that a scarab knew someone used a viper's blood in a false agreement, so the scarab commanded that the blood taken by the liar would burn like poison and/or needles within them for breaking a sacred blood pact. Then hypothetically the liar ended up enduring the exact pain wished upon her by the scarab in retaliation of the lie to the viper.

Is this possible, like for the scarab being connected with the viper, to have increased abilities?
Aghrab did a very nice post answering this and I agree with her opinion. I do find what you said possible and really not hard to imagine. Makes much sense to the way I see things. I just have to disagree with one thing, I find it hardly doubtful that someone would lie to a Viperine in that sense, especially in a blood-based ritual or pact. That would have tremendously nefast consequences for the liar individual.
I agree with what both Aghrab and Jonathan said. To note the comment from Jonathan though. Breaking a pact or a bond with a Serpent would undoubtedly be seen as a highly dishonorable action with consequences beyond anything you can imagine. The Aset Ka is an organization highly devoted to spiritual evolution, but nevertheless has deep and strong policies on honor and truth, which they have no problem to enforce by power and strength in any devastating ways to the trespassers or ones that disrespect their trust. Beware of this, it is important.

Jonathan wrote:
Talibah wrote:Just a quick question, which is fairly unrelated, but still...
Why do Viperines always appear to be associated with being male? Surly, whilst it is easier to think of them as male, because of their obvious strengths, there must be female Viperines out there to..Smile

Would be a shame if not...
I believe there must surely be female Viperines. It would make all the sense. And I agree, it would be such a shame if not. Razz

Jonathan
There ARE female Viperines.
Even though the Primordial Serpent is a male, Horus, most of the Asetians are in fact females and proud representatives of the female energies. It is well known the Power of Women in the Aset Ka, being their ultimate leader a female too: Aset. Said this, the vast majority of leadership in the Aset Ka is feminine, despite the obvious case of Horus, and a few others. Adding to that, the Aset Ka has a very high percentage of females, which reflects a duality paradigm when compared with the Red Order of Seth, that has a vast majority of males and that it is always, under no exceptions, ruled by the masculine powers of males.
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 524
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum