Why do you follow Asetianism and not Sethianism Path?

5 posters

Go down

Why do you follow Asetianism and not Sethianism Path? Empty Why do you follow Asetianism and not Sethianism Path?

Post by Kalb 22.07.10 14:21

We can only make a conscious choice when we have the knowledge of all paths. In this case the knowledge about Asetianism and Sethianism. What you know about Sethianism to choise follow Asetiniasm?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Why do you follow Asetianism and not Sethianism Path? Empty Re: Why do you follow Asetianism and not Sethianism Path?

Post by Aleina 24.07.10 22:04

Greetings, and nice question.

I suppose you're asking "Even though you know about Sethianism, why do you follow Asetianism?", so I will answer it in this way. silent

For me personally, I don't know what is "Sethianism". I mean, we Asetianists all believe in Seth and know that he is nonetheless important. But if "Sethianism" means that we worship Seth like Aset, then I have many reasons why I prefer to be an Asetianists.

Not only because my Soul feels "true" to this belief and this path, but also because consciously I realize how Seth is so full of envy, and the path of Sethianism is so full of hate and "only wanting to being down the Aset Ka", "only want to gain power". Asetianism is just beautiful..... perfect, balanced. But the Sethian's side is full of darkness, and there does not seem to be any "light" or "balance".

Also some may argue that "The Asetian Bible made the ROS look bad, maybe the ROS is indeed full of beauty", but I would strongly disagree. The AB was very respectful and fair in the way that it described the Sethians, considering that the ancient knowledge tells us an even uglier history on the Sethian's side.

I hope that answered your thread correctly.

Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Why do you follow Asetianism and not Sethianism Path? Empty Re: Why do you follow Asetianism and not Sethianism Path?

Post by Hioman 25.07.10 9:02

Em Hotep,

It's really a good question, friend Stalker.

I had thought a lot about exist others vampires that was not the Asetian ones. And the Sacred AB answered me perfectly. Well,
saying that the members of ROS (Sethians) are traitors, enemies, the
wicked, well ... if I were a "Sethianist / Sethian" I could say the
same of the Asetians/Asetianists. But not so. Both are not only rivals, but their natures are opposite. Both are Sons of the Gods and also part of the eternal Duality. So the little that I know about the Sethians, about the principle of the ancient War
of the God Seth with his own brother Osiris, the Epics Wars, of all Sacred History, makes me believe that the ROS, because they wanted too much
power (the pillar "Was "),
for always wanting the fall of the Sacred AK, being "opposers of the
Empire"(according to the words and beautiful images in "Kemet"). But the Sacred AB and Kemet is so honorable and respectful, that speak in Sethians,quickly, but I having full respect towards them. I think this attitude no Sethian would have. Respect, love, honor and loyalty of the Sacred Asetians, the Beacon, the Heka that believe and that I feel i beliave do not feel for ROS. But it is something personal. Many may be attracted by the teachings and the path of Seth.
But my devotion, my loyalty is forever to Her Highness Aset and Her Sacred Children. I dont know how to explain exactly this feeling...i only feel. Being human or not, i'm so proud to be an Asetianist.

*Bows before Her Majesty Aset and all the Asetians*
Hioman
Hioman
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hioman 25.07.10 9:09

* 13th line: "...but having full respect.."
* 15th line: believe

My apologies about the english grammatical errors.
Hioman
Hioman
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 25.07.10 9:47

Hioman wrote:Em Hotep,

It's really a good question, friend Stalker.

I had thought a lot about exist others vampires that was not the Asetian ones. And the Sacred AB answered me perfectly. Well,
saying that the members of ROS (Sethians) are traitors, enemies, the
wicked, well ... if I were a "Sethianist / Sethian" I could say the
same of the Asetians/Asetianists. But not so. Both are not only rivals, but their natures are opposite. Both are Sons of the Gods and also part of the eternal Duality. So the little that I know about the Sethians, about the principle of the ancient War
of the God Seth with his own brother Osiris, the Epics Wars, of all Sacred History, makes me believe that the ROS, because they wanted too much
power (the pillar "Was "),
for always wanting the fall of the Sacred AK, being "opposers of the
Empire"(according to the words and beautiful images in "Kemet"). But the Sacred AB and Kemet is so honorable and respectful, that speak in Sethians,quickly, but I having full respect towards them. I think this attitude no Sethian would have. Respect, love, honor and loyalty of the Sacred Asetians, the Beacon, the Heka that believe and that I feel i beliave do not feel for ROS. But it is something personal. Many may be attracted by the teachings and the path of Seth.
But my devotion, my loyalty is forever to Her Highness Aset and Her Sacred Children. I dont know how to explain exactly this feeling...i only feel. Being human or not, i'm so proud to be an Asetianist.

*Bows before Her Majesty Aset and all the Asetians*

You explain your feelings on this topic whit great passion, even greater feeling , no hate and whit total respect....

I'm impressed.

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.07.10 17:56

I think Sethians are beings that have been taken over by materialism, envy and power is the only thing they can see in front of their eyes. They're beings that have no respect for humans, that can only think in their own benefits and pleasure. I belive they don't have "the Eye" to see the world how it really is in reality, so being humble is something that will never take part of their personalitY. Among many other things, these are some of the reasons I cannot even think in "understanding" their path.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.07.10 17:58

But I respect it though. I know how to "distance" myself.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.07.10 19:47

As i said before, Sethians and Asetians represent that duality. Both sides of the same force, the powers of Kemet. Both families, 2 poles of the same coin. This energy can be a form of brute force, and my point is that the Sethian use that strength.
They have many philosophies. But, Asetians also has many philosophies. The ideias are very different and deep.
Both have been fighting a lot and will continue for all eternity. Sethians use the force and turn it into brutal force to terrorize and manipulate others.
Always interested in power..Check this topic:

http://vampirism.forumotion.net/sethians-f12/sethians-vs-asetians-t478.htm#6124
check too the Djehuty of Crocodile and others Djehuty and see the difference of Both. All story about Sethians we do not listen or ear about Love and this is the point that Sethians do not understand, because the force can be a form of Love.
And when Asetians fight, fight as One. I believe Sethians value the Family as Asetians give, but the philosophies is different. Some of you have alot of knowledge. I am a newbie, most of you are experienced persons in this area especially Victor.
Victor Interesting things about Sethians and Asetians.:

1. http://vampirism.forumotion.net/sethians-f12/sethian-lineages-t430.htm#5457
  2. http://vampirism.forumotion.net/sethians-f12/sethians-vs-asetians-t478.htm#6076

Some persons follow Asetians because they want knowledge, others want help and others have curiosity.
In my case was a inside choise. When i find Asetians (www.asetka.org) i was very blind, neither knew what was Asetianism. With time and dedication i find many answer that change myself.
I know that the Sethian has its own version of history and that some covens have access to this information. It would be interesting to see the other part of coin. All Knowledge is good.

We are free persons that stalker our inner voice...
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.07.10 11:46

Never to surrender. Union above any obstacle. That is the Asetian Law."

"Because when We fight, We fight as One."

@ArienNefer (Twitter)
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down