Franz Bardon

4 posters

Go down

Franz Bardon Empty Franz Bardon

Post by Maxx 11.09.08 8:04

Having read all the books I could find in the past on Franz Bardon, I wonder if anyone could give any additional info on this man. From his writings, and the writings of others about him, it would appear he came from an Asetian background. Any confirmation of this? Also, it appears he used Hermetic magic in dealing with everything. Any additonal info would be appreciated. His life has long been of interest to me.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Franz Bardon Empty Re: Franz Bardon

Post by Ankhhape 11.09.08 11:18

Asetian background? Interesting indeed, I will have to take a look at my own Bardon books, is there anything in particular that you could point out in reference to his Asetian background?

Thanks,
A'nen
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.09.08 11:37

His sense of honesty is the first thing I looked at. His refusal to convey any secrets to the German Army in that it would help Hitler. A picture to me that he would not sell out not matter what it costs him. Also, His dealings with everyone was always above board and honest. This is why I suspect he came from that background. Also, if you remember from his account of the meeting with Gods before he was born........to bring in the infomation that he was designed to open up for the human race...............Also, his compassion......All these traits remind me of the Asetians.

Of course, I can certainly be mistaken. That is why I asked about the subject in this post.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 13.09.08 5:24

I have a question : what Tarot deck uses Bardon ?
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.09.08 6:43

All of my books are in storage as I am in the middle of a move. I remember something about the tarot in an account but cannot tell you which one he was using. Maybe someone else can enlighten us.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.11 14:18

This line of subject is over 3 and a half years old......I just wanted to hit on it to see if anyone new on the forum would have any additional info about Franz Bardon. I am still just as interested in this topic as in the past.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.12.11 14:28

From the book Frabato the Magician....meaning Franz Bardon.

"In 1924 the spirit of a high Hermetic adept (some have said this being was Thoth) entered the body of a fourteen year old child named Franz Bardon, destined to become one of the most remarkable magicians of the twentieth century. Though he maintained a normal life as an industrial mechanic and family man in the Czech town of Opava, his other, occult life was full of attainment, power and tragedy."

"After the war, Franz Bardon used his magical abilities to determine that Adolf Hitler had escaped abroad, and that he had undergone a number of surgical operations on his face so as not to be recognized." (from Maxx.....I have met several people not connected with each other and have had personal conversations that stated the same thing. Two said they could take me to the very house that he lived in and died in Portland, Oregon. Who knows).

It is stated in the book that Thoth also entered the body of Hermes Trismegistos, Lao-tse, Mahum Tah-Ta and Shambalah and was also known as Tahuti. I do not know.

"Anyone who has thoroughly studied the occult sciences will not find it difficult to judge lodges, orders, sects and groups. One should always be on one's utmost guard wherever money or oaths are demanded in exchange for spiritual instruction, and wherever the secrets are kept by the higher degrees and concealed from the lower ones.....Evidence regarding the events related in this book will be reserved for people trained and developed in magic. Humankind will have to resign itself to the fact that a great deal of evidence concerning the workings of our cosmos can only be furnished through spiritual means."

This is why I find the Books about Franz Bardon to be so fasinating to me.

Maxx

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 20.12.11 19:38

Maxx wrote:It is stated in the book that Thoth also entered the body of Hermes Trismegistos, Lao-tse, Mahum Tah-Ta and Shambalah and was also known as Tahuti. I do not know.
Hermes is the Greek version of Thoth and their own interpretation of his magick. Tahuti on the other hand is a transliteration from Thoth's name in Kemetic, also known by a word that is familiar to all of you: Djehuty. Same transliteration.

So we can see the great importance of Thoth in the Asetian tradition and how his wisdom is directly connected to the Asetian concept of time, as his name literally describes the spiritual and historical eras of this planet. Moving my eyes through the index of the Asetian Bible I read "Djehutys - A Journey of Time". There is much to be learned from this Asetian formula of time, spiritually manifested through the mysteries of Thoth.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.01.12 14:07

To Helen.
The Tarot deck you mention was only a few cards and each was designed by Bardon using symbols each person would need to view and be taught things in their life starting from the beginning and then advancing upward into the higher revelations. These were symbols used in the open to bypass human elements of misinformation to enslave others and enable one to acquire this knowledge individually without having to be enslaved by the so called dark priesthood.

I do not remember which card, but either the 4th or 5th shows various symbols of the previous cards. Learning these and then overcoming those issues and problems to attain mastery over these problems, would, at that point, take one to discover that only then, one would be able to enter a window pictured over the shoulder of the figure studying at the desk pictured on the card, and go into a higher astral place where they would find, and be able to enter, a Temple, where the Masters await to teach further instruction to the seeker. That Temple is only located on the higher, astral plane, and one has no access there until learning and working through the other symbols.

In my study of this, I discovered that a person that only seeks the process of calling up by the magical process, spirits (basically only the demonic and black spirits) and then sending them to do the magicians bidding, is a person that has stopped learning and has succumbed to the enticements of the spirit world. Stopping there will create stagnation in the spiritual life of a person and will leave the person entirely alone in the next life with no further type of spiritual enlightenment. The Magician must continue onward and go beyond this element. Unless one is able to advance beyond this process, that means they are not capable of doing things themselves and have to have a spirit do their bidding for him/her. (Because they have not advanced into the proper place) This must be why so many only seek to work in the chaos or dark realm of magic.

Now, those that attain Adepthood are capable of the same accomplishments themselves...such as speaking a word to create something, or making a situation happen, or cure an illness, or change the weather, etc. without calling upon a spirit element to do it. Once attaining this position, that person is no longer subject to the natural laws of Karma, (if such a thing), as they are responsible enough to learn its use. This is the topic of becoming a God.......and what I personally think the initiation and teaching of the human Pharaohs were all about. (Of course, my own thinking)

One interesting note here......to me anyway....
I have talked with a person that called up both an angelic spirit and a demonic spirit in the same ritual to do a specific task....it was interesting to note that each spirit went about to obtain the same result, but they had different approaches and they had different techniques in their work... it was as if they overlapped in the same room but went about using different elements to accomplish the same thing. The spirits did not seem to have a desire to interact with each other and seemed just like two different personalities of humans that you may know that are extremely opposite one another.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.01.12 14:11

Oh....and I failed to mention much appreciation to Victor for his added insight to this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: