magnum opus

3 posters

Go down

magnum opus Empty magnum opus

Post by GodmanOmar777 05.10.10 22:49

Can the magnum opus still be performed on a asetian with a immortal soul?
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

magnum opus Empty Re: magnum opus

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 1:02

Just In case no one knows about the magnum opus is the great work of turning a mortal body to a immortal body. By retriving the elixir of life from ida and pingala. But my question if u already posses and immortal soul with the magnum opus can one also have immortal ageless body?
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 06.10.10 4:36

How do we know magnum opus even exists? One of the key aspects in Asetianism is the fact that the body will always wither away and die no matter what.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 18:30

Thanks. 4 your input
Daniel and other please let me hear what you have to say on the matter.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 18:40

A asetian body dies but the soul stay alive .
And I know that as fact. But what if there was a way 2 change this process as well
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 06.10.10 19:01

I think that getting rid of the mortality of the body would remove a big evolutional key. Living the same life for eternity can offer you higher knowledge and a great deal of wisdom, but without the ability to live the lives of other cultures and viewpoints, there is no true evolution past what you know from your one life.

The big thing about the Asetians is that every life they are subjected to a completely new environment. In fact, they actively choose their environments to elicit the most change in them, so that when they come back into contact with their family, they can remember their previous lives and become a more evolved soul.

Immortality of the body defeats evolution, and that is why it is a very Sethian concept in my mind. To strive to live forever (Christian Heaven, etc.) offers no new mindsets and growth patterns, promoting non-change.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 19:23

I understand because every asetian thrive on change and that very chaos is what we adapt and change to so personal growth represent the tides and echoes of evoltuion itself
The path of the asetian a quote from the just book
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 06.10.10 19:46

GodmanOmar777 wrote:I understand because every asetian thrive on change and that very chaos is what we adapt and change to so personal growth represent the tides and echoes of evoltuion itself
The path of the asetian a quote from the just book

The just book? I do hope you are not viewing it as a religious text. Also, you use the pronoun "we," as if implying that you are Asetian and know you are, which usually requires a validation from another Asetian, in which case you would be connected to the Aset Ka and bound by the bit about not posting anything about Asetianism on public domain.

I'm just saying...
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 20:26

When I say the just book I mean not good not not bad but just. Just
And yes I consider my. Self one of hers and she does as well and the reason I decided to come here was 2 find other
People Like me. And she's the only reason I am here And o yeah I'm solitary 4 now and. It's no other person can validate my soul but her cause she created it and mark me as one of. Her own. My lovey lady in the. West water that's who. I serve
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 06.10.10 21:12

From what I've read in the AB, the only time Aset validates an Asetian is when they are her Primordial. Either you're deceiving yourself or you are in serious danger from the ROS right now.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 22:41

Thanks 4 advice I will try to be more discret and silent
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 06.10.10 23:08

*sigh*
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 07.10.10 0:29

I'm locking this thread, and just won't delete it since it remains as another example for newcomers on the mistakes to avoid in their path. It works as food for awareness.

Just as a reference, Magnum Opus can refer to two main things in the occult world. One is a powerful spell developed a few centuries ago and used in witchcraft as a form of major control over someone's soul. The kind of thing you will hardly find useful information out of an initiatory coven and library; Other is the Great Work of an accomplished occultist, which can be expressed in many forms and through many ways, like the publishing of a groundbreaking book or personal enlightenment. It does not refer to physical immortality, as presented in this thread. At best, the Great Work would be spiritual immortality, like the one attained by Asetians, a form of wisdom and enlightenment so desired and envied by many over the centuries. The Holy Graal of the Aset Ka, hidden within their Pandora Box. The desire for physical immortality is nothing but a shallow hope of the ego, and an useless quest for the evolved mind aware of the spiritual depths of the Universe.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: