Why I`m Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why I`m Here

Post by Proxy on 11.10.10 15:07

hello !
here i am just a novice, but maybe i am something else elsewhwere.
Im very interested in mysteries and i have been since i came to this world.

Im sorry if anyone felt offended by my topic i left in the vampirism forum yesterday (the clock is ticking).
i like to make a big entrence...

Actually its why i am here.
A few months ago a very good friend of mine introduced me too the Aset-Ka. I was hit in a blast!
Me as a guardian have a strong sheild and i cant read the link or message tingeling in my very own energysystem, but i can feel its something calling or counting.
Is it only my feelings or do you feel it to??
maybe someone here can help me??

Im here to learn and to help if anyone let me.


Regard
Proxy


ps: Daniel09 I dont need your random coments and i hope this is your answer, but please do not point out my miss spelling or grammar mistakes its rude and not very welcoming. keep on the thread please its ancient knowledge to give everyone i nice welcome.

quote Divine 277 thank you for i nice coment at the topic yesterday(thr clock is ticking). i have read a few topics and coments on them . And this seems as the right place to be. so i`l stay on this forum.


avatar
Proxy
Banned

Number of posts : 52
Location : norway
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by N.Augusta on 11.10.10 19:30


Thank you for providing an introduction about yourself.

Have you read the Asetian Bible?
Have you visisted the Aset Ka web site?
Here is a link: http://www.asetka.org/remark.shtml

avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by N.Augusta on 11.10.10 19:31

**visited*
avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Proxy on 12.10.10 1:27

N.Augusta wrote:**visited*

"visited".... my biggest problem..just shut up my big mouth.. silent

nice to see there are helpers out here...
avatar
Proxy
Banned

Number of posts : 52
Location : norway
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Daniel09 on 12.10.10 5:18

You maybe don't quite realize how big of a... jump it is to go from knowing almost nothing about Aset Ka to already claiming to be a Guardian.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Proxy on 12.10.10 6:20

Daniel09 wrote:You maybe don't quite realize how big of a... jump it is to go from knowing almost nothing about Aset Ka to already claiming to be a Guardian.

You are absolutely right, but there is a difference between claiming and knowing.. and you should know that.....
avatar
Proxy
Banned

Number of posts : 52
Location : norway
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by N.Augusta on 12.10.10 13:04

Proxy: I specifically chose not to ask you anything personal, yet you avoided answering the most basic questions that could have possibly been asked. Your chosen tactic of avoidance to such simple questions speaks louder than words. And actually, I was not harsh with you because you also declared that you are here to, "learn and to help if anyone will let you," which is after all what we try to do here. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. You could have answered the simple questions.

And now with your sarcastic response to Daniel... Are you stating that you are "claiming" or that you "know" that you are an Asetian? Is this a half attempt to recant that which you have previously declared? Either way, you publicly stated that you are one, thus you already "claimed" what you "know" you are. Please, let us refrain from verbal, or rather a written game of ping-pong as that certianly is not productive.

Well, if you truly want to learn about the Asetians, then purchase the Asetian Bible and fully absorb it, and also read everything on their web site. That is the best advice that any of us can give you. No more cypha360 talk. Now, had you read the AB, then you would not even be talking about that. Wink

Best of luck to you!

avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Daniel09 on 12.10.10 13:06

Proxy wrote:
Daniel09 wrote:You maybe don't quite realize how big of a... jump it is to go from knowing almost nothing about Aset Ka to already claiming to be a Guardian.

You are absolutely right, but there is a difference between claiming and knowing.. and you should know that.....

And you should know that in order to know something without being insane, you have to have worked off of some knowledge base. If you just come up with the idea off the wall and stick to it as if there's no other way things can be, you're being irrational and possibly self-destructive.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Proxy on 14.10.10 2:48

N.Augusta wrote:Proxy: I specifically chose not to ask you anything personal, yet you avoided answering the most basic questions that could have possibly been asked. Your chosen tactic of avoidance to such simple questions speaks louder than words. And actually, I was not harsh with you because you also declared that you are here to, "learn and to help if anyone will let you," which is after all what we try to do here. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. You could have answered the simple questions.

And now with your sarcastic response to Daniel... Are you stating that you are "claiming" or that you "know" that you are an Asetian? Is this a half attempt to recant that which you have previously declared? Either way, you publicly stated that you are one, thus you already "claimed" what you "know" you are. Please, let us refrain from verbal, or rather a written game of ping-pong as that certianly is not productive.

Well, if you truly want to learn about the Asetians, then purchase the Asetian Bible and fully absorb it, and also read everything on their web site. That is the best advice that any of us can give you. No more cypha360 talk. Now, had you read the AB, then you would not even be talking about that. Wink

Best of luck to you!


I`m terribly sorry i did not make my priorities right the last time i was on the forum. I did not chose a tactic of avoidance. I felt provoked and i should not let me be provoked since i`m not online for 24/7 . i do not think you where harsh itheir. correct of you to correct me Smile

My deep apologize to you N.Augusta you should have gotten an answer first.

I havent read all the AB. I`v been jumping in the book till now.. From now on i`l start from the beginning to the end.. i`l keep you oriented on Where i am in the book so we can discuss if we may??

And now with my sarcastic response to Daniel09. he was refering to my sentence "me as an Guardian"
witch for me is an open question-to get responses and maybe provoke to see the response as the one from Daniel09. i understand it was right on the nerve..... I still just say that i have a lot incommon with "you know who lineage" i`l keep studiying til i find out for sure.

It`s strange how quicly things get complicated and missunderstod in this forum. but i dont blame you . i had a pretty dearing start inside her .. i see that. thanks again for the link (kemetic order) i understand now why the reactions..
... no more cypha ...




avatar
Proxy
Banned

Number of posts : 52
Location : norway
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Divine 277 on 14.10.10 3:03

you have ?
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Divine 277 on 14.10.10 3:11

Good for you then Smile
avatar
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 951
Age : 36
Location : Gate between heaven and hell.
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by N.Augusta on 17.10.10 16:43

Greetings Proxy,

I am glad that you were able to have a look at the AK web site and that it helped you to see some things and further your understandings. I hope that you enjoy your reading of the AB, and should you have questions in your readings, we will try to answer what we can.

After you have completed your reading, you will find that you have many more questions... And then, when you go back and read again you will find things that you missed the first time around. One read is simply not enough.


Happy readings!
avatar
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Location : Lost
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Helliana on 17.10.10 19:43

Keeping a journal with notes as you read along is highly encouraged.
avatar
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere in Texas
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Proxy on 19.10.10 14:07

Helliana wrote:Keeping a journal with notes as you read along is highly encouraged.

of cource! Very Happy
avatar
Proxy
Banned

Number of posts : 52
Location : norway
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Daniel09 on 19.10.10 14:41

Not nit-picking, but for future reference and your own personal benefit, it is spelled "course."
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I`m Here

Post by Proxy on 19.10.10 15:54

Daniel09 wrote:Not nit-picking, but for future reference and your own personal benefit, it is spelled "course."


klabb og babb.... keep the thread please Twisted Evil

mind your own business and for your own personal benefit dont keep track on mine, it is of no gain for you


hope you can learn instead her is something i learned from Lame
http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/EgyPan.html

regards Proxy
avatar
Proxy
Banned

Number of posts : 52
Location : norway
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum