Jumping in lives.

4 posters

Go down

Jumping in lives. Empty Jumping in lives.

Post by Divine 277 31.10.10 16:27

Em Ho thep everyone ( Google it Wink )

Jumping in lives....
or to elaborate, jumping in past and future life's.

I was reading an experimenting on this some years ago, I wonder if some of you have been experimenting whit the same thing ?

Maybe we could talk about experiences Smile

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Jumping in lives. Empty Re: Jumping in lives.

Post by Daniel09 31.10.10 17:45

Not sure how you mean. I had an experience in which I dreamed approximately 2 minutes of a day 2 months in the future, but I don't know if that would be what you're talking about.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 31.10.10 17:59

No not completely what I'm talking about , but its kinda the same since you have already been there, so in a way Yes as well Smile

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Akh -Ba 01.11.10 16:57

vel... i can`t say i`v studied this subject very much, but im living in a constant dropp off every 20minutes.. its realy holding me back . the dropp off varies in time from 10sec to 20minutes when im sitting on the buss.

think i need to learn controll of it, not to take it away but to take advantage of it. in some way but i feel more like what Daniel09 said in the "Tuat-energies vs our World" topic It could be that you hit the "wall" of the astral and couldn't find an opening that was immediate.

Any sugestions ??
Akh -Ba
Akh -Ba
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 07.11.10 21:59

Divine 277 wrote:Em Ho thep everyone ( Google it Wink )

Jumping in lives....

I was reading an experimenting on this some years ago, I wonder if some of you have been experimenting whit the same thing ?

Sincerely Divine 277

I dont know about past and future lives and jumping, but I Have recently been changing bodies in the astral realms, where I would feel myself falling,or you can say floating down into my body, at the same instant I would fall down in my physical body my physical eyes would open. then I really recall where I have been, and know that I have been to another world.You can say It looks just as real as the real world but not as brightly lit, sort of like a dark light.
and the west and east sides of the sky was reddish orange greyish in color, cause it seemed like the sun was rising and setting at the same time on both sides of me, but I couldn't actually see the suns setting and rising,I could see the light. Also directly above me was a greyish violet gloomy looking sky so on both sides of me it was reddish orange, but not bright like the sun at noon, but like the sun before it rises in the morning, or like the sun when it sets in the evening, but I could still see the glow of the sun from the horizon, or from the setting sort of like and aura of three different beings almost like elememtals the third being was the groundly material like surface, I was walking on glowing red and eventally I was flying and became the sky and I was floating and became the air and I figured this to be the astral realm. cause the differential colors in the sky, and the wierd red color of the ground,it also didnt have any signs plant life but signs of others, like building structures, but there was only me and a friend, that I did not recognize in his appearance but I felt like he was a close relative or a close friend. I 'm not sure if this is like the situation your talking about but I know my body did not look the same,and I know I had wings and usually I dont have them in dreams,and I normally fly with my mind in dreams, so I never really have had the use for them in dreams,and the cool thing was my friend angel in florida call me that same day and said that I had visited him in his dreams, the prior morining adding that we were in a different place that didn't look real to him, but it felt real. and I was susprise cause I felt that I needed to keep some type of link to him because he always would come to me for spiritual and magical help and advice.And I always did help asist him. So I was wondering could this be a place? or a dream?
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 07.11.10 22:05

signs of plant life.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 07.11.10 22:43

GodmanOmar777 wrote:
Divine 277 wrote:Em Ho thep everyone ( Google it Wink )

Jumping in lives....

Sincerely Divine 277

I dont know about past and future lives and jumping, but I Have recently been changing bodies in the astral realms, where I would feel myself falling,or you can say floating down into my body, at the same instant I would fall down in my physical body my physical eyes would open. then I really recall where I have been, and know that I have been to another world.You can say It looks just as real as the real world but not as brightly lit, sort of like a dark light.
and the west and east sides of the sky was reddish orange greyish in color, cause it seemed like the sun was rising and setting at the same time on both sides of me, but I couldn't actually see the suns setting and rising,I could see the light. Also directly above me was a greyish violet gloomy looking sky so on both sides of me it was reddish orange, but not bright like the sun at noon, but like the sun before it rises in the morning, or like the sun when it sets in the evening, but I could still see the glow of the sun from the horizon, or from the setting sort of like and aura of three different beings almost like elememtals the third being was the groundly material like surface, I was walking on glowing red and eventally I was flying and became the sky and I was floating and became the air and I figured this to be the astral realm. cause the differential colors in the sky, and the wierd red color of the ground,it also didnt have any signs plant life but signs of others, like building structures, but there was only me and a friend, that I did not recognize in his appearance but I felt like he was a close relative or a close friend. I 'm not sure if this is like the situation your talking about but I know my body did not look the same,and I know I had wings and usually I dont have them in dreams,and I normally fly with my mind in dreams, so I never really have had the use for them in dreams,and the cool thing was my friend angel in florida call me that same day and said that I had visited him in his dreams, the prior morining adding that we were in a different place that didn't look real to him, but it felt real. and I was susprise cause I felt that I needed to keep some type of link to him because he always would come to me for spiritual and magical help and advice.And I always did help asist him. So I was wondering could this be a place? or a dream?
I hope that descibe my experience well enough, because it was way more detailed but didn't want to bore,cause it's sometimes hard to find the correct similies for what I seen and what I felt,and describing the experience tends to go on and on.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 07.11.10 22:59

please excuse my errors above. I meant ,I hope that I described my experience well enough,
and I meant.
I didn't want to bore because it's somtimes harder to find the correct similies for what I seen or felt.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 08.11.10 5:14

GodmanOmar777 wrote:please excuse my errors above. I meant ,I hope that I described my experience well enough,
and I meant.
I didn't want to bore because it's sometimes harder to find the correct similarities for what I seen or felt.

I know what you mean, its not easy to describe the feeling/ emotion or the experiences we can get, when we experiences something out of the usual ...

I have been to a similar place.... but it was more like pure energy and there kinda was like doors you could go trow, to come to different places....

The doors wasn't rely doors.... well, its so hard to explain .....
So I'm not going to, because ether you have experience it, or you haven't, and everyone has there own way of seeing something completely the same, but still is comprehended different .

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down