The Life of the Asetians

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Life of the Asetians

Post by Victor on 16.01.11 8:15

I decided to write this short post after reading certain opinions that have been flying around, not only in this forum but in other places as well. It is not meant to change opinions or stir formed ideas, but just to work as a word of caution.

Asetians live in a world most of us are unable to comprehend or to properly imagine. Their reality, their lives and their minds are something unthinkable not only for the common human mind, but for the advanced occultist as well. Even those who have dealt with them at some point in their lives still are unable to fully understand the world they live in, as nothing is what it seems, and they cloak their reality behind a veil of smoke. A deceiving veil of smoke called "normality", to cover what is special under a face of commonness. And it works... Vampires many times present themselves with ordinary lives, when truth and fact is very distant from such reality. They don't allow outsiders to see into their world, and the ones that are allowed closer, are never as close as they believe they are. They are still behind a thick curtain of smoke... one that can only fall through initiation, by being accepted into the Family, and that does not happen through distance.

Rest assured, many of you may think you know about them, how they live, who they are, how they think... but you don't. The Asetian underground is one of the most well kept secrets in history, a spiritual safe haven for pure souls, and one of the very few that successfully passed the test of time... truly conquering immortality.
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Life of the Asetians

Post by Daniel09 on 16.01.11 8:36

A great post Victor. We can hope that the message will sink into those who are seeking.
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb on 16.01.11 9:27

Em Hotep.
I like you very much because you're direct, Victor. But this time you're not Direct. Can you be more specific? Don't be shy.
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta on 16.01.11 10:30

Excellent post Victor! I love it, and am so glad this is being addressed.

I remain at my position that it is not our place to know much about them. That is not a bad thing, it is something that should always be respected. Respect is far more important than general curiosity.

We have been given the gift of a little glimpse, and for that we should always remain eternally thankful. When I think about how much I am growing spiritually from just having a little glimpse, I remain ever so thankful, as I am sure so many of us do.
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi on 16.01.11 17:40

Very good post Victor. I hope this clears the one's minds.
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 18.01.11 9:36

I agree with the other users, this was a very good post, and can serve as an example and lesson to certain people. It was a good reminder to us as well.

I also want to highlight Augusta's post, that works as a good companion to Victor's words, completing what he said with a very important point. The thankfulness for the little glimpse we all were able to get into their culture and life is something I can totally identify myself with, and I cherish that very small insight as something precious, something to be very proud of. It is an enlightening gift, as I am sure many of you feel it this way as well.

I agree it is not my place to know everything about such magickal and ancient creatures, as their secrets will remain hidden for centuries to come, but I am thankful for what I have found and learned about them. It allowed me to grow and to evolve. It changed my life in so many ways, as it did with so many other souls out there. For that, we can't demand more, but instead be forever thankful.
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro on 18.01.11 12:05

Great post Victor.
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb on 18.01.11 17:06

I am with you, Jonathan. I feel the same thing.

Jonathan wrote:I agree it is not my place to know everything about such magickal and ancient creatures, as their secrets will remain hidden for centuries to come, but I am thankful for what I have found and learned about them. It allowed me to grow and to evolve. It changed my life in so many ways, as it did with so many other souls out there. For that, we can't demand more, but instead be forever thankful.
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta on 19.01.11 7:26

Thank you Jonathan!

You beautifully expressed your heartfelt words-- they made me smile! Smile Very well said!

N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 02.02.11 15:55

Posts like this should get sticky on top. What do you think?

There are many important pieces of information scattered throughout this forum that maybe should be located and put on sticky. It helps the new users finding relevant information.
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb on 02.02.11 17:10

Jonathan, I like your ideia. It's a good ideia.
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Curious One on 14.03.15 18:31

Very moving words. Masks, veils and smoke screens. No one would ever suspect what's just below the surface of my fake yet understanding looking smile. I very much identified with your words. Every now and then I get tired of hiding the other side of myself from people. I want to just to be without excuse.
Curious One
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardCullen on 29.06.16 18:36

I have not read much or know much about Aset Ka Victor but your post has caused more interest. Thank you.
EdwardCullen
Banned

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TaurusDevil on 25.06.17 11:15

Victor wrote:I decided to write this short post after reading certain opinions that have been flying around, not only in this forum but in other places as well. It is not meant to change opinions or stir formed ideas, but just to work as a word of caution.

Asetians live in a world most of us are unable to comprehend or to properly imagine. Their reality, their lives and their minds are something unthinkable not only for the common human mind, but for the advanced occultist as well. Even those who have dealt with them at some point in their lives still are unable to fully understand the world they live in, as nothing is what it seems, and they cloak their reality behind a veil of smoke. A deceiving veil of smoke called "normality", to cover what is special under a face of commonness. And it works... Vampires many times present themselves with ordinary lives, when truth and fact is very distant from such reality. They don't allow outsiders to see into their world, and the ones that are allowed closer, are never as close as they believe they are. They are still behind a thick curtain of smoke... one that can only fall through initiation, by being accepted into the Family, and that does not happen through distance.

Rest assured, many of you may think you know about them, how they live, who they are, how they think... but you don't. The Asetian underground is one of the most well kept secrets in history, a spiritual safe haven for pure souls, and one of the very few that successfully passed the test of time... truly conquering immortality.

Why are we not able to comprehend or properly imagine their lives.?
TaurusDevil
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 25.06.17 11:21

things freely given have no real value. those things one individually has to work to attain, have a far greater value to the person. Rather simple, don't you think?
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2405
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TaurusDevil on 25.06.17 11:33

Maxx wrote:things freely given have no real value.  those things one individually has to work to attain, have a far greater value to the person.  Rather simple, don't you think?

True. I'm genuinely interested in learning more about Asetianism and Aset Ka and Asetians.
TaurusDevil
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by TaurusDevil on 25.06.17 11:53

Jonathan wrote:I agree with the other users, this was a very good post, and can serve as an example and lesson to certain people. It was a good reminder to us as well.

I also want to highlight Augusta's post, that works as a good companion to Victor's words, completing what he said with a very important point. The thankfulness for the little glimpse we all were able to get into their culture and life is something I can totally identify myself with, and I cherish that very small insight as something precious, something to be very proud of. It is an enlightening gift, as I am sure many of you feel it this way as well.

I agree it is not my place to know everything about such magickal and ancient creatures, as their secrets will remain hidden for centuries to come, but I am thankful for what I have found and learned about them. It allowed me to grow and to evolve. It changed my life in so many ways, as it did with so many other souls out there. For that, we can't demand more, but instead be forever thankful.

I agree and appreciate this too.
TaurusDevil
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum