Ordo Strigoi Vii...

+2
OmegaRavenSpirit
JediMatt1000
6 posters

Go down

Ordo Strigoi Vii... Empty Ordo Strigoi Vii...

Post by JediMatt1000 20.03.11 10:46

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if this is the appropriate thread to be posting this on, but has anyone heard of the Ordo Strigoi Vii? I do not know very much about them or even if they consider themselves to be a "religion". I think that they are being led by someone by the name of Father Sebastian. Anyhow, I hope to hear from you all soon. Thank you for your time!
-Matt
JediMatt1000
JediMatt1000
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-10-31

https://www.ssj.news/authors/matt-pepple.php

Back to top Go down

Ordo Strigoi Vii... Empty Re: Ordo Strigoi Vii...

Post by Jonathan 20.03.11 15:44

Yes I know their group. Developed from the Sanguinarium, same place where Michelle Belanger and her Masquerade (House Kheperu) group came from. The Sanguinarium is older though. Michelle wanted to join with her group to their network but then years later departed from those connections and started insulting Sebastian as a thief and worse. The funny thing is that if there would not be a Sanguinarium and a Father Sebastian, there would be no House Kheperu these days. It's always the same old story with the OVC, people end up spitting on the plate they gladly ate and where they developed from.
Anyways, if you're interested in the Strigoi Vii you better contact their group, you won't find much information about them around here. People don't hold their group and Sebastian under much credit after he wrote for Laycock's book saying the Aset Ka are a dangerous group of hackers. We would expect a more knowledgeable opinion from a supposed vampire group leader, but ended up showing a misinformed and ignorant view. I thought that after so many years he would have gained some access within the international occult community, but given his views on the Aset Ka, he most likely didn't.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by JediMatt1000 20.03.11 17:35

Hey Jonathan,

Thank you for answering my post. No, I am not really seeking to join the Ordo Strigoi Vii. I like this forum right here and am here to learn about anything. Thanks again!
-Matt
JediMatt1000
JediMatt1000
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-10-31

https://www.ssj.news/authors/matt-pepple.php

Back to top Go down

Ordo Strigoi Vii... Empty Ordo Strigoi Vii...

Post by OmegaRavenSpirit 31.07.13 8:32

Hello, I am new here. A friend of mine was in that group and went up a level in that group, then left due to the group administrators trashing his views on Witchcraft. Father Sebastian is originally from New York City, and had/has a vampire store called Sabertooth. He has been doing Strigoi Vii for awhile but what others have told me that he and his group have not evolved from their own Tradition.

OmegaRavenSpirit
OmegaRavenSpirit
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.07.13 9:28

he is nothing other than a reject originally from TOV and is now somewhat connected loosely with M. Belanger.  That is not to say that is not for him and nothing is wrong with that if one is not interested in advancing in their life......but that path is nothing but a downhill void and at the end you find you have done nothing for yourself but sit in one spot and placate your own ego. It is a good spot to feed oneself and nothing else.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 31.07.13 10:20

@Omega : From what I know of the order there are not that many members, and I think it is strange that your friend even had a membership and then left shortly after ...
They do have a lot of minions wanting membership though... but usually from what I know they usually never get closer then that.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.07.13 11:36

The Strigoi Vii is not taken seriously in the occult community. It's a group that originated with a few kids playing computer games, read up the thread and in other threads if you wish to know more about their true origins. Some people around here know them well, have attended to Father Sebastiaan events and keep contact with him. There is no true occult system behind their group except a way to maybe sell you some fangs or get your money on a ticket to their events. They're not really a group of vampires and I have yet to meet a vampire that would consider them such.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 31.07.13 12:27

LOL

I have to admit, I was waiting patiently for your answer, Jonathan. You are the enemy No. 1 of them. I believe that all groups of pseudo kids hate you. You're the devil for them. Twisted Evil
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.07.13 12:36

Kalb wrote:LOL

I have to admit, I was waiting patiently for your answer, Jonathan. You are the enemy No. 1 of them. I believe that all groups of pseudo kids hate you. You're the devil for them. Twisted Evil
lol Thank you for those words Kalb. I'm glad you enjoy my replies, but I'm no devil. I just have no problem saying things for what they are and I know that many people have a problem with that. I have received threats before for posts I made in this forum and for sharing my opinion and what I know about some groups and certain people. I will never stop because some immature people threaten me, I will continue to say the truth, share what I know and expose the scams out there.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 31.07.13 12:47

Please do not change. I like this your way. When the truth is revealed, some changes have to be revealed to the world.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down