empress2k
Maxx
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Children of Seth or Set Empty Children of Seth or Set

Post by Maxx 03.10.08 20:57

Elendor's comments are:

Just like the Aset Ka, the Red Order of Seth endured since immemorial times, in secret and hidden in the shadows of this world. Its peak of power was during the Medieval Ages, where the manipulative outlets and influence of the order was spread all around the globe, controlling societies in silence, using the big monotheistic religions of the world as puppets to accomplish their own thirst for power.

In this commentary description I would like to ask the question of how this was done, (controlling societies in silence) and (using the big monotheistic religions of the world as puppets to accomplish their own thirst for power).

Are you saying that the Sethians inhabited the bodies of the prey and caused them to act or react accordingly to accomplish the desired outcome of any situation? If that is what you are describing, then the same thing is going on today all over the globe with all of the governments. The Global policy makers are inhabited by the Asetians and Sethians who control the happenings all over the globe? This I can easily understand and from experience can attest to how it would work.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Children of Seth or Set Empty Re: Children of Seth or Set

Post by Aghrab 04.10.08 8:24

The "using the big monotheistic religions of the world as puppets" will make sense once you can understand the history behind it. It takes us back in time to how it all began, which was when the idea of "only one God" was created, and the truths that there are Gods, were becoming hidden.

One thing I would highly recommend to you is to read about one of the Pharaohs, of the eighteenth dynasty of Egypt, Akhnaten. He was especially remembered and noted for attempting to compel the Egyptians in the not-quite monotheistic worship, of himself (not-quite because he himself worshipped the god Aten), although there are some doubts as to how successful he was at this, as there are doubts in many things so long in the forgotten past. He was somewhat seen as Aten's representation, being Aten the one he wanted to have the Egyptian population see and worship as The One and Only God.

To myself, this whole "One God" act that Akhnaten fought to make the Egyptians believes, is a highly Sethian action. So nowadays, if you see, religions such as Islam are following a completely Sethian-crated religion, a monotheistic path.

Controlling societies in silence is as drinking water, if what is being used as a tool and weapon to control the population, is something so significant as religion, and "God". This makes sense if you see how the closed-minded society moves against what they cannot believe or understand, that in fact there are Gods, and not one God as what the vast majority of the world believes.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.10.08 8:59

Your comments are very, very interesting. They make me look at some things I was aware of....but not aware of. Looking at something from a different view. I certainly aprreciate your answer. As I read it over 4 times, I am still seeing the fact of body hoping there as one of the answers because I now know how easy it is to control someone else's mind and actions. It would even be much easier than the illustration that you gave me. Taking over a body and using it is not as rare as many would think and the subject in many cases does not even know it took place. So many more things are becoming more plain while others are coming to the forefront to produce new questions that I would never have thought of. I guess it is an endless chain.

The illustrations you gave in regard to that ruler, I have read the account from The Temple of Set. I also laugh at the Christians as they explain it as the ruler trying to put their God out there and do the right thing all the while as he was persecuted for it.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.10.08 11:13

This is an interesting topic, Maxx.

I liked Aghrab's comment a lot, not only makes sense in terms of how history might have developed, as shows intimate knowledge into details of Sethian history.

I agree with Maxx when he talks about the ROS (and why not the AK as well) taking control of bodies in high ranking positions in what comes to government and religious powers. I do believe that happened and still does.
However, ROS power, influence and manipulation was so widespread during the past centuries, achieving its peak in the Medieval ages as the AB shared, that in many situation the act of taking control of a body is not even needed. We have a great example of this, and I hope I don't get into trouble for stating it here, but the Vatican is the perfect case that exemplifies Sethian control over a great power or institution.
This political and religious influence of the Red Order of Seth is not merely metaphysical, but quite physical, political and economical.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.10.08 11:37

Marvelous example given. And from that it brought to mind even the so called Vampire groups such as Bellinger's, and others like hers, where
groups are formed and given free reign to operate in the open to hide the real rulers that walk in the background. Also the new age white light gamers doing the same thing to take the spotlight off the real operation of power.

Thanks to both of you for your input.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 04.10.08 19:03

That is a great in-context example... but also a dangerous one.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.10.08 21:22

And I was hopeing you could come in and enlighten the topic.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 09.10.08 15:29

Maxx wrote:And I was hopeing you could come in and enlighten the topic.

Maxx
Not this time, at least not on that specific detail. I am sorry.
But I believe Aghrab and Victor are doing a nice job in what comes to enlightening about this subject.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.10.08 16:18

Thanks, I have been waiting on you to return.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 29.06.09 19:01

Victor wrote:However, ROS power, influence and manipulation was so widespread during the past centuries, achieving its peak in the Medieval ages as the AB shared, that in many situation the act of taking control of a body is not even needed. We have a great example of this, and I hope I don't get into trouble for stating it here, but the Vatican is the perfect case that exemplifies Sethian control over a great power or institution.
This political and religious influence of the Red Order of Seth is not merely metaphysical, but quite physical, political and economical.

I could not have agreed with you more Victor! Yes, while it is possible to enter someone's body and to control their mind - that is done on an individual basis and, thus would take a 1:1 ratio...Smile One cannot simply enter more then one body at one time. Besides, the amount of energy it takes is so high that to be in someone's body full time would mean to completely abandone the other body. thuse can cause the death of the controller if not monitored. It is something that is done on a temporary basis. Also presently most rulers in the developed countries have parapsychological programs developed at the government level.

At the same time we should always remember that majority of humans are fairly simple minded and easily swayable. Aghrab used a great example of how an individual can convince others to worship him. I can take it much closer to our time and tell you that former President of Russia Yosif Stalin had used the very same technique on people in Russia. He had learned the power of blind faith early on while attending Eastern Orthodox Seminary and then being a very powerful psychic he found a way to make himself God in the eyes of his people. Same thing goes for Mao in China who had modeled this approach from Stalin. They were close buddies...Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SetAzEl 29.10.09 21:00

empress2k wrote: I could not have agreed with you more Victor! Yes, while it is possible to enter someone's body and to control their mind - that is done on an individual basis and, thus would take a 1:1 ratio...Children of Seth or Set Icon_smile One cannot simply enter more then one body at one time. Besides, the amount of energy it takes is so high that to be in someone's body full time would mean to completely abandone the other body. thuse can cause the death of the controller if not monitored. It is something that is done on a temporary basis.

But, why would an immortal be bounded by space, time, and causality?
SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by powerpuff17 18.11.09 10:39

anyone have any thoughts on Neith?

powerpuff17
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.11.09 12:38

powerpuff17 wrote:anyone have any thoughts on Neith?
Why that question in this particular thread? I failed to see the connection.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by powerpuff17 18.11.09 14:04

is she involved in this red order?

powerpuff17
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 18.11.09 14:54

powerpuff17 wrote:is she involved in this red order?
No. Neith was, and is, an Elder Asetian. A talented archer and fierce warrior woman from the Imperial Guard.
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by powerpuff17 18.11.09 15:12

"Revelations of an Elite Family Insider" That mean anything to you?

powerpuff17
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.11.09 15:20

powerpuff17 wrote:"Revelations of an Elite Family Insider" That mean anything to you?
What should it mean and what is the connection? Why don't you go straight to the point and explain your ideas instead of playing around in these word games where you just ask questions without presenting any substantiation to back it up?

Maktub wrote:
No. Neith was, and is, an Elder Asetian. A talented archer and fierce warrior woman from the Imperial Guard.
As always, thank you for the detailed insight Maktub. study
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 18.11.09 15:26

Maktub wrote:

Neith was Seth's wife, as I understand it. How does this reconcile her with the Asetians?
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 18.11.09 16:54

Syrianeh wrote:
Maktub wrote:

Neith was Seth's wife, as I understand it. How does this reconcile her with the Asetians?
Egyptology misconception. One of many. Human perversion of the ancient teachings and history. Happened a lot with Egyptian mythology. Neith has no possible relation with Seth. Seth's wife was Nephthys.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 19.11.09 1:12

Thanks for the clarification, Victor.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 19.11.09 14:10

Maktub wrote:

I Agree with you.

She is a warrior of the Imperial Guard. The best archer army. I bet she'd give anything to shoot an arrow to Sobek.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomnia 19.11.09 15:44

Pretty interesting.

Does anyone have any speculations of other children of the god Seth?

Insomnia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.11.09 17:21

Insomnia wrote:Pretty interesting.

Does anyone have any speculations of other children of the god Seth?
Sobek is a rather obvious one.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.11.09 11:57

Knowing the truth behind deities is a very tough task, due to the massive amount of misinformed books and websites.

In one myth, Neith was said to be Seth's wife, and the mother to Sobek, who is a well known Sethian. Yet in another myth, she was said to have been chosen to speak her mind about whether Osiris's ruling should be given down to Horus or if Seth should rule. She protected Horus and said that it should be him to rule. She also offered Seth two new wives in exchange, which sounds strange if it has also been known that she was his wife.

"Give the office of Osiris to his son Horus! Do not go on committing these great wrongs, which are not in place, or I will get angry and the sky will topple to the ground. But also tell the Lord of All, the Bull who lives in Iunu (On, Heliopolis), to double Set's property. Give him Anat and Astarte, your two daughters, and put Horus in the place of his father."

As I have said before, this is just one example between many, and happens with almost every deity. We may know the basic information about some deities, but to actually connect them to the Asetian history, we must search deeper and read between the lines when it comes to the information we are already offered.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 28.11.09 22:38

Let me make a quick comment on Neith. Of the several BOOKS I have read on ancient Egypt, I have not read one that claims Neith was Seth's wife. Seth's wife was always Nepthys. I am skeptical of hastily put together and poorly documented/researched websites.
Neith is one of the oldest Goddesses of Egypt, being documented in the Narmer Palette (corrections welcomed). She was a fierce warrior and arrow symbols were part her name glyph. Not to be sacreligious, but the historical Neith is first mentioned four or five dynasties prior to the historical Aset.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next