Children of Seth or Set

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Children of Seth or Set

Post by Nebthet on 30.11.09 10:28

If someone has had contact with Seth himself, on the astral plane, would it be reasonable to assume they are Sethians?

Do you know what the atributes of a Sethian are?

Nebthet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva on 30.11.09 14:22

Well, an "astral contact" is just that, a contact. How do you know it was Seth? Itīs important to study the god first (mythology, symbols and so on) in order to identify it on the astral.

A Sethian is a type of being, not human but a vampire created out of the essence of this god. I do not know about they "atributes" however.
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebthet on 01.12.09 11:27

I know they are not humans! But thank you for reminding me.

Nebthet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael on 05.12.09 9:45

Sethians are probably much like the Asetians... each with different philosophies and beliefs...
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebthet on 05.12.09 12:52

Thank you, the more that I explore things the more sure I am. I am also becoming more sure of those parts which Mr. Luis Marques says he left out for certain purposes. As if my mind just filled in the blanks.

Note that the Asetian Bible is not of full truths, but of a glimpse of what one who Knows might find within their own minds.

Nebthet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 06.12.09 15:58

Azrael wrote:Sethians are probably much like the Asetians... each with different philosophies and beliefs...
Actually the beliefs of Sethians and Asetians are not so different. Both follow the same ancient Kemetic path, now lost in time, and that is known today among modern people as Asetianism...
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2316
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor on 06.12.09 16:14

Nebthet wrote:Thank you, the more that I explore things the more sure I am. I am also becoming more sure of those parts which Mr. Luis Marques says he left out for certain purposes. As if my mind just filled in the blanks.

Note that the Asetian Bible is not of full truths, but of a glimpse of what one who Knows might find within their own minds.
I must agree with what you said in here. I am sure Luis Marques left out many aspects of the Asetian tradition on purpose. Like he states, the process of spiritual discovery of an Asetian being is a slowly initiatory process of the soul, and the mysteries will be unveiled also slowly during that process, not because they read a book or learned the basic tenets of an ancient tradition, but because they find themselves and their family.
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael on 06.12.09 19:13

Through patience, things unravel... through time, events happen.... Through death, continuity...
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: