Hioman
Kalb
Leelah
9 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Leelah 03.06.11 13:07

Hello,

I am new to this forum and to vampirism, but I am not new to the world of metaphysics. I will try to keep the story of how I got here brief:

Last week I was over at a friend’s house. Ever since we met, we have been ‘spiritual’ catalysts for each other, causing each other to ‘awaken’ or remove veils of cloudy sight. In our studies we have found possible ties to ancient Egypt through past lives, where we are almost certain we met. After months of research in past lives, we found that we were both doing spiritual work as priests, but we do not know how far apart we were in generations or in which period we might have been. These discoveries are a work in progress, and something I hold to be true.

The last thing this friend served to remind me before removing himself from my life was to lend me his copy of the Asetian Bible. After getting to know me over the period of five months, he saw very clearly that I would resonate with the teachings of Asetianism. I am saddened by his departure from my life, but I hope it is temporary. Back to the subject, I feel that his purpose in this life was to remind me of what I am, or what I might have been a few years back. And so my journey began…

I read the first half of the Asetian Bible on a plane, and stopped shortly after the three lineages. I guess I was a little spooked out because of how much I had identified with the Viperines. The physical description was pretty accurate with the composure of body, the skin, the hair, and the eyes. Their tendencies of behavior shocked me pretty severely, and then I contemplated what that could mean to me for the remainder of the flight.

I seek more knowledge, because at the end of the book I didn’t really find a way to get in touch with legitimate Asetians or people who practice Asetianism. (I am still very new to the Asetian Bible and Asetianism itself, so I hope I am using these terms correctly. I apologize if I am not... I will soon learn.)

I seek the truth that is calling me, and I seek the new awakening even though I feel that somehow, after reading the Asetian Bible, my awakening has begun.

I hope I am not violating the rules of secrecy and silence in looking for others that can further share some words of orientation. To be honest, I feel as if I have reached a dead end, and I know that I need to find my way back to the correct route. I am going through the archives of the forum and checking up on published opinions and insight, so I am happy to have found this resource of information.

I need to find my way. I will appreciate whatever help I can get. Hopefully I will be graced with the opportunity to meet someone linked to Kemet, and will get me back on the path to find out how I might have lost my way.

Thank you all for your time.
Leelah
Leelah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Kalb 03.06.11 13:56

Welcome here, Leelah. Hope this forum can change you..
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Hioman 03.06.11 20:07

Welcome, Leelah
Hioman
Hioman
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 03.06.11 21:13

Greetings and welcome!

Something that many people tend to do, is take the descriptions in the AB about the lineages and find that they can so easily relate to one of the lineages, and thus come to some personal assumptions and conclusions. We have to remember that the AB tells us that these descriptions are based only on a few (not like they passed out surveys) and is by no means absolute. Some may be of one lineage, and have no traits that are listed according to the lineage. Also I am sure they left out other common traits as well, so I don't think we have a full picture into their common traits, but again what we do have is based on a few. So, if we take the time to fully list out our own personality traits, we will come to a longer list because we have different parts of Self that make up the whole, and we are all individuals. And, of course, the Asetians are more complex than the rest of us. Smile

Also, fyi.... 'there are no Asetians around on public forums', so you won't find any here, but you will find Asetianists here, and lots of interesting threads which I hope you enjoy. Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.06.11 9:09

Welcome to the vampire community. Smile

Be very careful with what you read, what people may say and what you may learn. This is a very deceiving type of knowledge, complex metaphysics and path, where only few manage to survive. So don't be hasty in making assumptions...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 04.06.11 9:26

Very very very truthful words Jonathan, and a very good reminder to all.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 04.06.11 11:36

Wecome, Leelah.

The best advice I can offer, other than what has already very wisely said, is that you make an effort to look inside yourself in as much honesty as you can manage. The True Self is very elusive and seclusive, often hidden beneath layers upon layers of preconditioning and sociocultural shaping. And often it is not what we expected or wanted. Be very wary of those illusions of ego and escapism that can often mask the truth. And be very, very patient. The path to Self is very long and to some it takes lifetimes. But it is a fascinating trip. Once you get there, you will be completely free.

Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 05.06.11 9:29

Hallo and welcome
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelah 06.06.11 9:32

Thank you all for your words of welcome. I will continue to contemplate and look over your resources.

Bearing in mind; I can't believe everything I read.
Leelah
Leelah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 07.06.11 19:23

Greetings Leelah, welcome to the forum.

I hope the information and discussions offered here will help you on your path.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 08.06.11 18:39

Greetings Leelah. Be welcome to the forum. It is a natural tendency, for many to feel identified with one (or even more) Lineage. But remember, only the general characteristics are described. There are many and more specific which are not refered. And has N.Augusta said, the ones that are refered are based only in a few so it is not a "rule" that Asetians from one Lineage need to have those traits, specially in what concerns to physical body.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down