Syrianeh
Hellen
Ankhhape
Maxx
Aghrab
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discusssion I have never seen before - Page 2 Empty Re: Discusssion I have never seen before

Post by Maxx 31.08.17 18:41

there is some quality information here posted in the very early years of the forum. Some things you will not find any other place. I compliment your desire to pull it out. Good wishes toward your journey. Shows your spirit is pulling you in a direction to gain knowledge from your past otherwise you would have no interest in this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Discusssion I have never seen before - Page 2 Empty Re: Discusssion I have never seen before

Post by Lynskha 31.08.17 21:15

Thanks Maxx. I am really glad I found this forum. It is interesting that I started reading and researching about vampires about 17 years ago.

Then many things happened, and I am almost sure I even may have visited this forum, also Aset Ka website.

Everything has the time, and I believe I was not mature enough to even try to understand many things.

Maybe now, after going through some things, I am a little bit more prepared to begin a new, but familiar journey.

Everything happens for a reason. And I am glad I was, somehow, guided here.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.17 22:56

Understood. I am living 4 different lifetimes equivalent in this one life body. Even from 10 years ago I can see the changes take place. By the way, I have found confirmation of this process within the last 3 years. I am not the only one doing this on the planet at this time. Many things that are strange are taking place on the planet at this time. The pace is picking up. We all knew this before we came here this time.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum