Vampires are born Vampires?

+3
Jonathan
Daniel09
Kalb
7 posters

Go down

Vampires are born Vampires? Empty Vampires are born Vampires?

Post by Diogo 17.08.11 8:58

I wonder if the vampires are born vampires, or if in an age begin to have changes, for example to 16 years.
Diogo
Diogo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Vampires are born Vampires? Empty Re: Vampires are born Vampires?

Post by Daniel09 17.08.11 21:35

Depends on the Vampire. Some are born with vampiric tendencies which become more controllable after an awakening (which can be triggered by any number of events). Others develop them after a time span, which may be different for each person.

Sometimes, temporary vampirism is a symptom of growing up. It does not necessarily mean one is a permanent Vampire, however much is may feel like it.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.08.11 22:16

Diogo, the majority of real vampires were already born a vampire. I believe only a very restricted number were transformed in the current life. The event of a human becoming a vampire is called as the Dark Kiss, and only the Sethians and the Asetians are known for being able to perform it. It's extremely rare.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.08.11 5:39

Diogo, keep in mind that Vampire is not something that belong to body but to Soul. We are a Soul and we have a body. Next incarnation we continue be the same soul, just with another body. Asetians are the first Vampires in the world, the birth arose a long time ago, in the period of Sep Tey.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 18.08.11 5:58

Jonathan wrote:Diogo, the majority of real vampires were already born a vampire. I believe only a very restricted number were transformed in the current life. The event of a human becoming a vampire is called as the Dark Kiss, and only the Sethians and the Asetians are known for being able to perform it. It's extremely rare.

Vampires are more common than you might imagine, Jonathan. Even in the Asetian Bible, it explicitly refers to the fact that you will undoubtedly run into more Vampires and unaware-Vampires than any sort of Asetian. Vampirism can be caused by anything from being extremely ill to having a hormonally imbalanced body. For some it goes away, and for others it is a permanent condition.

It is the Asetian Vampire which is much more... potent and special in terms of ability and perception. Their Vampirism is less an effect on the human soul and more of a tenant of their being. Being Vampire is like being black or white in skin color, something that cannot be changed and is born into their being.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.08.11 11:27

Daniel09 wrote:Vampires are more common than you might imagine, Jonathan. Even in the Asetian Bible, it explicitly refers to the fact that you will undoubtedly run into more Vampires and unaware-Vampires than any sort of Asetian. Vampirism can be caused by anything from being extremely ill to having a hormonally imbalanced body. For some it goes away, and for others it is a permanent condition.

It is the Asetian Vampire which is much more... potent and special in terms of ability and perception. Their Vampirism is less an effect on the human soul and more of a tenant of their being. Being Vampire is like being black or white in skin color, something that cannot be changed and is born into their being.
Not really, Daniel. Vampries aren't common at all, and you would be surprised with how rare they can be in reality. It's actually the wrong belief that real vampires are common that created so many communities and social networks filled with people claiming to be vampires, often playing around with fangs, gothic fashion and exhibiting photography to express such delusions (or desires actually). We should not confuse both things. You should remember that there are big differences between a real vampire and someone vampirizing others or exhibiting vampiric traits. Often those cases, like you said, can be a reflection of spiritual and metaphysical illness. Sometimes even physical or mental illness. I believe that was not the kind of vampires Diogo was asking, but he wanted to know about real vampires. The kind of vampires that can be defined by their soul, like Asetians, Keepers and Sethians.

Another reading of this article may help:
http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Diogo 18.08.11 11:37

Jonathan wrote:
Diogo, the majority of real vampires were already born a vampire. I believe only a very restricted number were transformed in the current life. The event of a human becoming a vampire is called as the Dark Kiss, and only the Sethians and the Asetians are known for being able to perform it. It's extremely rare.

means that only one man who knows a lot about asetians and has a strong link is that it can have any chance, right?

Stalker wrote:
Diogo, keep in mind that Vampire is not something that belong to body but to Soul. We are a Soul and we have a body. Next incarnation we continue be the same soul, just with another body. Asetians are the first Vampires in the world, the birth arose a long time ago, in the period of Sep Tey.

I happen to have read what you said on the website, but almost 99% of the things that has the net is not true, I was in doubt.
Diogo
Diogo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Diogo 18.08.11 11:41

Jonathan wrote:
I believe that was not the kind of vampires Diogo was asking, but he wanted to know about real vampires.

yes Jonathan, I was spoken of Real Vampires.
Diogo
Diogo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 18.08.11 16:11

Stalker wrote:Diogo, keep in mind that Vampire is not something that belong to body but to Soul. We are a Soul and we have a body. Next incarnation we continue be the same soul, just with another body. Asetians are the first Vampires in the world, the birth arose a long time ago, in the period of Sep Tey.

I needed to quote this. If this was twitter I would be RT. This is so true! but there are so many who walk on this Earth that never fully understood that concepts...
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 18.08.11 17:38

AndreiaLi wrote:
Stalker wrote:Diogo, keep in mind that Vampire is not something that belong to body but to Soul. We are a Soul and we have a body. Next incarnation we continue be the same soul, just with another body. Asetians are the first Vampires in the world, the birth arose a long time ago, in the period of Sep Tey.

I needed to quote this. If this was twitter I would be RT. This is so true! but there are so many who walk on this Earth that never fully understood that concepts...
Agreed. With both of you.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkblood 28.01.12 11:39

i don't know about other vampires but i new i was a vampire at a young age just as i new at the same age. I wonder if they are connected in some way hhhmmm
twinkblood
twinkblood
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down