Ankhhape
Karnath
Saylamine
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sudden Curiosity - Page 2 Empty Re: Sudden Curiosity

Post by Maktub 06.12.08 17:58

Victor wrote:First, the Aset Ka came out of the shadows after literally centuries of secrecy and mystery, and for that I doubt the choice of Luis Marques for the creation of the Asetian Bible has come from Horus, but obviously from Aset Herself. Horus is not the true Asetian Leader as you said, Aset is.
I have to completely agree with this detail.
Aset is the founder of the Aset Ka, the Giver of Life, the creator of the Bloodline... Aset is The Queen.
The Aset Ka, just like the Asetians and their allies, follow Her Will and Her Will alone. Yes, even in modern times...

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 06.12.08 18:01

I agree with you both, Victor and Maktub.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 21.03.09 12:48

Personally, without a single doubt, I'm sure Luis Marques is an Asetian, and most certainly a Viperine. I lost count of how many times I have heard someone say how beautiful they find his words and that alone, I believe, is a talent that as much as it can be embraced by anyone... comes naturally in a Viperine.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 02.05.09 18:55

I never doubted that Luis Marques is an Asetian himself, and a Viperine, same as a lot of you here thought so. And also an Elder. Those were never a doubt for me. Pharaoh

Do you believe that in this Djehuty of the Serpent, if Horus passed away *bites her tongue hard* (forgive me), would he reincarnate soon after, to return at his throne again, or not?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 03.05.09 12:47

Horus is probably alive and incarnated by now, to rule and lead the Asetians into this new Era of Knowledge and Truth.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 03.05.09 16:32

Victor wrote:Horus is probably alive and incarnated by now, to rule and lead the Asetians into this new Era of Knowledge and Truth.

There is no doubt that Horus is alive, incarnated and back on his throne. This is the Era of the Asetians... a very important phase of their lives. They could never have come out of shadows without the guidance of the wise Horus.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 03.05.09 21:33

Very interesting thoughts and comments within this thread!

I lean more toward believing that Her Highness Aset is behind the recent "publicizing" of the AK. But of course that is only speculation.

It makes sense that Horus, as well as his two sister Primordials, is now incarnated. Making sense in that having all three alive to bring in the new era is better tactics than just one or two alive - particularly if the ROS must be defeated. Speculative guesswork again.

I find it easy to want Mr. Marques to be Asetian and an Elder, but am less accepting of him being Horus incarnated. Writing is a developed skill that maybe is Mr. Marques' purpose in the AK. But I really do not know. It would be nice to know all the above.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 04.05.09 1:48

So, if Horus and this sisters are reincarnated, what do you think, do they dwell and reign in the shadows for now, anonymously, within the secret web of the AK, while they gather their own, or could they be relevant personalities already in high places moving invisible threads?

I would go for the first possibility, though... who knows...
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.05.09 11:55

Phoenix wrote:I lean more toward believing that Her Highness Aset is behind the recent "publicizing" of the AK. But of course that is only speculation.
I certainly agree that this sudden movement from the Aset Ka is under the orders and guidance of Aset herself. It could never be in any other way. However, this rulership from Aset is done from the Duat, not incarnated. Only her Children incarnate and rule over the Aset Ka in the physical, while she rules from afar in her other dimension. There are hints to this in the Book of Nun, from the Asetian Bible.

Phoenix wrote:It makes sense that Horus, as well as his two sister Primordials, is now incarnated. Making sense in that having all three alive to bring in the new era is better tactics than just one or two alive - particularly if the ROS must be defeated. Speculative guesswork again.
I disagree with this. The Aset Ka is highly adept in tactical maneuvers and knowing what the enemy is thinking even before they do. They always have one piece of the chess ahead their opponents. Having the Three Primordials incarnated all at the same time could be a possible security breach, in case of ROS strikes. The Higher Magisterium is where the full leadership of the AK lies, and its security must be enforced at all times, without risking anything that could damage the sacred structure of the Asetian Pyramid.
I would say that Horus is incarnated for the leadership into this era, the Djehuty of the Serpent, but that not all of the Higher Magisterium is in the physical realm.

Phoenix wrote:I find it easy to want Mr. Marques to be Asetian and an Elder, but am less accepting of him being Horus incarnated. Writing is a developed skill that maybe is Mr. Marques' purpose in the AK. But I really do not know. It would be nice to know all the above.
In a way I agree with you, in the other I am left to wonder...
Surely, the writing of the Asetian Bible and other Asetian works need the power and art of a skillful writer as Luis Marques. But also, it takes the words of a leader to command. This is no fiction book that just takes a great writer, this has magick and wisdom that takes a Soul from the ancient world to lead. Someone very close to Aset, wether or not Horus himself.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 05.05.09 19:04

Victor makes valid and respectable counterpoints to my post.

I agree that Aset rules from the Duat.

Having fewer than three Primordials incarnate does make good sense from a security viewpoint. What if the ROS made a strike that was somehow unanticipated. . .

Perhaps someday we will know of Mr. Marques' position within the AK.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 05.05.09 20:20

Perhaps... although I rather doubt it. He seems to enjoy having a highly low profile and being so difficult to reach, even though his obviously growing popularity, notoriety and respect in the modern occult society.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 08.05.09 22:57

Phoenix wrote:Perhaps someday we will know of Mr. Marques' position within the AK.

Well, already most of us are assuming that Mr. Marques is an Elder, a Viperine and has a very high position within the Order, but the definite truth is something I also, like Victor, doubt that we will ever know. But, I can easily say one thing... All you truly have to do is close your eyes and let his words speak to you... and in yourself, you know who Luis Marques is...
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 10.05.09 0:13

Syrianeh wrote:So, if Horus and this sisters are reincarnated, what do you think, do they dwell and reign in the shadows for now, anonymously, within the secret web of the AK, while they gather their own, or could they be relevant personalities already in high places moving invisible threads?

I would go for the first possibility, though... who knows...

If the three Primordials are now incarnated, I also would believe they are more likely to be hidden within the web of the AK directing the preparations for the ushering in of the new era. I would think those in high places would be higher level subordinates as the Primordials have more important things to do than pull threads. . .maybe acting as the puppeteers for the thread pullers.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.12.09 8:45

This is the Djehuty of the Serpent. The answer is inside you. Can you tell me who was the King of the First Age of Vampires? Now... We are the Second Age of Vampires, the reawakening of the Ancient Serpent from its long sleep through the ages.

Not all of you deserve to hear the truth, including me. If Mr. Luis Marques want to reveal their true entity would make the long time ago.. Could have written in the AB...

The real mysteries that lie within the secrets of the Aset Ka are deeply concealed for more than 8000 years, and its doors will only only open for those who prove worhy. because for everybody else... we will never exist
I agree with the quote.

Let the Truth find you...
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 09.01.10 2:16

Well said, Stalker.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlOfEgypt 10.01.10 14:01

There is no doubt Luis Marques is an Asetian. I have a strong feeling he may be Horus, the first Son of Aset.
GirlOfEgypt
GirlOfEgypt
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 10.01.10 20:07

GirlOfEgypt wrote:There is no doubt Luis Marques is an Asetian. I have a strong feeling he may be Horus, the first Son of Aset.

That is doubtful. I don't feel the energy of Horus from what he writes. It is powerful and Asetian, but not Horus, in my opinion.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.01.10 21:26

I think we will never know that.
But on the other hand, Luis Marques is the hallmark of the Viperine lineage, the perfect example of a Serpent and undoubtedly one of the major leaders of the Asetians. That could hint at him being Horus.

But like I said... we will never know...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 11.01.10 12:41

When you step from darkness , is hard for the eyes to look directly into the sun .

Also if one starved for long time you don't let him eat a whole bread for he will eventually crush .

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 11.01.10 12:59

As Jonathan said, Luis Marques is a Viperine and one of the leaders of the Asetians.

... and personally, I believe he should be Horus.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Erotica 14.01.10 18:41

His energy is highly erotic and sexual, and it does no take a hard try to notice and feel this. I have never come across someone with such an intense and defined energy, and yet, with Luis Marques, I am not even close to him to know this.

This is exactly what I expected to sense when I read the Viperine chapter of the Asetian Bible. Is he Horus? I have no doubt within me that he is.
Erotica
Erotica
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio 15.09.22 14:20

where did you all disappear???? we need more like these posts....please come back, we need you all!!!!
Antonio
Antonio
Banned

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: