Video on the Epic Wars - The Rise of the Asetian Empire.

+3
Victor
Karnath
Jonathan
7 posters

Go down

Video on the Epic Wars - The Rise of the Asetian Empire. Empty Video on the Epic Wars - The Rise of the Asetian Empire.

Post by Jonathan 19.10.08 16:48

Victoria has posted her first real videoclip past his video introduction on YouTube and expressing her intentions to keep a channel dedicated to Asetianism, the Aset Ka and its lost history. The first video is amazing, although an action video as she describes it. It tells us about the Epic Wars, the rise of the Asetian Empire and the Imperial Guard. A must watch in my opinion for anyone interested in the subject.

You can see her video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBoFkGUOoGc

Or visit her channel, the Temple of Aset Ka, in here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TempleOfAsetKa

Always a pleasure to share. Very Happy

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Video on the Epic Wars - The Rise of the Asetian Empire. Empty Re: Video on the Epic Wars - The Rise of the Asetian Empire.

Post by Karnath 19.10.08 17:28

Greetings.

The music is just astonishing. Lux Aeterna, from the movie Requiem for a Dream. I really like this music. The sync is also very good. I liked the video very much.

I think it might be interesting to see those upcoming videos.

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Video on the Epic Wars - The Rise of the Asetian Empire. Empty Re: Video on the Epic Wars - The Rise of the Asetian Empire.

Post by Victor 19.10.08 18:21

Very interesting how the clip is structured and composed. I believe the Epic Wars is one of those themes it always makes us, one way or another, being involved with it or not, to shiver...

A very curious detail... amazing how some of the sayings from Professor Tolkien so deeply connect with the Asetian history and feel, no?
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 20.10.08 7:44

Victor wrote:A very curious detail... amazing how some of the sayings from Professor Tolkien so deeply connect with the Asetian history and feel, no?

Lord of the Rings is probably one of the movies closest to the Asetians... the Epic Wars, the quotes of Tolkein, which was also used in the Asetian Bible. There are a lot of parallels between Lord of the Rings and much of Aset Ka's past.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Vrykolakas 21.10.08 16:00

Hello,

While researching YouTube, I also found another profile which supposedly has some videos concerning the Aset Ka. It is the profile of someone who calls him/her-self "saranecro".

Here's the link: http://br.youtube.com/user/saranecro

All the best,
Vrykolakas
Vrykolakas
Vrykolakas
Banned

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 21.10.08 22:26

Saranecro's videos are very artistic. I really do enjoy those.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 17.10.23 17:42

Vampire Bat
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down