Exercise 4: A Big One

Go down

Exercise 4: A Big One Empty Exercise 4: A Big One

Post by Maxx 11.04.12 19:34

I just could not wait to post this one as it was shown to me.

You have worked with the energy balls and all of you know how the energy works.....but this may enable you to see another side of yourself...... Very Happy

Do this as you go to bed at night as you will not want to get back up when you see what is going to take place. Place a pillow underneath your knees as you lie on your back. You may care to roll a small towel and place it under the neck to take any pressure from the shoulders. Cover the eyes with a towel to be in total darkness...Then relax and inhale in deeply and inhale out deeply.....slowly til relaxed.....

Imagine......You are in a white robe and you are walking again into the Great Pyramid where the stone coffin is....only this time there is a lid over it. You lie down on top of it.... And you see there are 21 Priests there all in white robes...ten on each side of you and the Master stands off a little on one side and He will be helping you with many things tonight. He has already given assurance that you will not leave this night without a very firm impression of those things that will take place. You will be effected forever more by what takes place here.

You feel yourself lying relaxed on top of the stone coffin. Very relaxed......slowly now after a while you feel yourself split and become two people. One is lying on the slab..while the other YOU is standing next and looking down at you. The standing you...takes the hands and push/pulls and forms the energy between the hands until you feel it very warm and then hard with a great pressure. Now, as you lie there with eyes closed but still able to see the other you begin to place the hands just above the lower chakra...see it begin to glow in red and feel it heat up.....the hands hover over it long enough to open it and clear any blockages there.......then moving up over the orange chakra just below the navel doing the same...take your time on all of these as this will be clearing any blockages and opening them.....the next one in the solar plexes and yellow color...feeling all of that energy opening beginning to rotate....and while lying there, you can imagine you are moving your center of mind back and forth to the YOU standing there and using your hands to heat and work the chakras....and then moving back into the mind of YOU lying on the slab........moving up in the heart chakra and green ....then the blue throat area.........and then the indigo area and 3rd eye....then the standing You moves around to the top of your head as you lie there....and works on the violet top of the head.....after sending the power through the hands into the head and letting it fuse down all through the body slowly......while you lie there and inhale deeply bright light flowing and then exhale dark clouds of anti energy and any blockages within the body.

After you are aware of the gigantic energy force flowing.......you become aware of the Master that has raised his hand and pointed at you........and all of the Priests now raise their hands towards you.....and you suddenly feel yourself beginning to levitate slowly up and hover in the air about a foor above the slab. This is a very light feeling. You will feel the energy flowing into your body from the YOU that is sending it on through your body from your head....and at the same time you are feeling how light your body is as it floats there in the air.......You contine to exhale the dark negative problems that have been in your body.......and it flows out a small opening in the ceiling and helps in the circulation of air within the room...as an exhaust.....While you lie and inhale the bright, healing light that has appeared and is all around you. Continue until there is no more darkness flowing from you and continue to inhale in the brilght smoke that seems almost like helium and you continue to float there. You will witness the Master pointing his hand toward you each time you seem to start to drop back on the table....and he is there to give you guideance and confidence to show you that you will be able to do this with your spirit any time you so choose.....it is a practice for what is to come in the future....but for now it will show you what you are capable of doing.....both of you.....you and your spirit....

The Priests begin to chant and the sound and flow of this seems to infuse into every part of your body....you feel it in your entire being ......the cells in your body begin to glow...all of them as they are filled with the spiritual energy of this night.......You are told that you have more cells in your body than there are people on this planet......15 more times than the population...and these cells can renew themselves and repair any damage that has been done to them....through this process you are experiencing at this time. The pleasant feeling within and throughout your body is growing and you feel more alive than you can remember any time in the past.

You now know the power within the Pyramid and you can come back and visit this each night.......Being helped by these wonderful spiritual beings to heal every aspect of your mind and body......and this is the beginning of your training as you will learn other techniques they have for you....on your travel to ascension.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Exercise 4: A Big One Empty Re: Exercise 4: A Big One

Post by Maxx 26.04.12 6:48

I used a variation of this exercise yesterday with some different results.

As I lay on the bed with eyes covered, I split in my mind from myself and stood over myself and began to work on the self lying on the bed and would run energy throughout my body into different sections. I began to feel the energy moving in those areas I would center on. I played with moving my consciousness back and forth between the two selves. I spent over an hour doing this with great enjoyment.

At one point I began to hear a rushing waterfall sound that was off to my left in the motel room I was staying in. This did not calculate as it should have been heard from all areas around me. As it increased in sound I stopped and got up thinking that maybe the toilet had begun running on its own in the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom in the dark and determined that everything was fine. I then looked at the sink and could not see water running but turned on the light and sure enough the sink was running. I turned off the water ..... and the rushing waterfall sound stopped. NOW....this was strange as during normal time when I turned on the sink it ran very quiet and produced no sound at all.....but it seemed that I was in a split between two worlds with the sounds.

I could not remember this ever taking place before but as I began to think about it, it dawned on me that as the energy was increased over a longer period of time, it began to open my astral senses up to a greater degree and enabled me to hear the sound of that running water to the point that it sounded like a rushing waterfall.

Just think about the possibilities of this if you combine it with your astral travels as you lie on the bed and get ready to leave your body. It does have all kinds of possible uses.

Uncle Fester aka Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down