Kalb
OnlyWerewolfHereIGuess
whitesun
DCxMagus
Daniel09
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Werewolves??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolves???

Post by Lightseeker 19.08.12 17:38

Maxx wrote:And it was you that pointed out to me that all three began their walk of fame in the TOV......Michael W. Ford, Father Sebastian, and Michelle Belanger. This should tell you a bit about how they developed their cash register magic.

I'm not familiar with Bellanger's work but I don't think it's correct to accuse Father Sebastiaan of "cash register magic". His "Sanguinomicon" was one of the first books I read about real-life vampirism, and while it may not reach the metaphysical depth of the AB, it still contains a wealth of information and an overview over the vampiric community as a whole from which I profited immensly.
While I do aggree that some things about the ToV do seem like money making, this type of "membership organisation" undoubtetly fills a need for some people. I prefer to be constructive about other occult organisations instead of just focussing on the downsides although I do acknowledge that I don't have the inside look into the ToV which some people here seem to have. I know one member of the ToV personally and she seems quite happy there....So I guess it's all a question about what an individual person needs on his/her individual spiritual path.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.08.12 17:59

that is correct....20% of the population are leaders....80% are followers and need to be connected to something...they feel comfortable within....that is why you have religeons.....they fill a need. I am no longer going into further detail about all that as there is plenty of info across this board which will enable one to see for themselves.....and I will no longer try to explain that which I spent 5 years as an adept within that group.....good luck to you...and keep what you are comfortable with....

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.08.12 18:05

in addition...I might add that a very profound spirit stated that....if you are drawn to a subject and begin to relate to it......and then you find a section of it that stands out in glaring detail to be in opposition to that general subject....you have found the human element within that group, book, video, etc. Anyone should be able to find something that is useful that draws one to be interested and learn from...but humans use that part to attach their humanistic and controllding features to...and ensnare those to train an pull into their liar. This technique only teaches and trains one how to be more humanistic and will not do anything to advance one on a magical walk.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 19.08.12 18:39

Vampiric community? As in a bunch of people that follow general Hollywood or storybook stereotypes that go against the "norm" of society to rebel against their family or because they just didn't fit in with the popular kids? There is a major difference between reality and fetish... Ask a person what led them to occult studies and the response is guaranteed to show those looking to belong vs. those truly seeking enlightenment...These so called "communities" are no different than the other 80% of the population Maxx was referencing...You have a leader, and a bunch of suckers...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 20.08.12 10:18

Werewolves??? - Page 2 488175_455391971148087_202811601_n
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 20.08.12 15:35

Ah, Sinata, I love that!

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.08.12 19:48

Sinata Anika Asti wrote:Werewolves??? - Page 2 488175_455391971148087_202811601_n
This is great. Thanks for sharing Sinata, loved it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 21.08.12 4:22

Witchmark and Jonathan...I am glad that you both appreciated the sentiment in the statements of this picture...I came across it on Facebook, and I thought it said what I and many others on a different path feel perfectly... Smile
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 22.08.12 2:49

Good find! Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by schitzophobic 22.08.12 20:08

Most excellent photo!!!
schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2