"Visitors" after doing energy work

2 posters

Go down

"Visitors" after doing energy work Empty "Visitors" after doing energy work

Post by DCxMagus 17.05.12 2:58

Since getting back into energy working and other magical works as well as developing my energy sensibility I've gotten back to the point where I am physically see energy in my room after I open my eyes after doing a working or meditating. Over the past week I've noticed I've been attracting some subtle attention to myself through these workings. I never had a bad feeling or anything about them and I still don't but I did notice an extraordinary amount of these subtle visitors last night. Usually I'll notice their silhouettes across the walls fleeing away after I open my eyes, but last night was different. I actually got to look one in what I assume was it's eyes for a good 5 seconds before I mouthed the words and tried to energetically let it know that "I see you" with a bit of a smirk at the end. After this it quickly disappeared from my room.

Now I don't normally shield myself when I work with energy or meditate as I feel it constricting to the work and I spend much of the energy I work with on maintaining the shield instead of using it for the work I'm attempting.

Anyone have an idea what these might be?

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

"Visitors" after doing energy work Empty Re: "Visitors" after doing energy work

Post by Maxx 17.05.12 5:38

The work you are doing is lighting you up ( a battery ) and making you stand out in the astral world. This makes you much easier to be seen from that view because this energy begins to glow just like a light bulb beginning to turn on. It attracts spirit beings as a night light attracts bugs. These are beings that have passed over from this side and low level beings that have never been born here. They have not advanced in the work here that would have enabled them to move upward. They are the low level beings attracted by the energy you are beginning to produce.

Those that have passed over with not enough knowledge needed to adapt to their surroundings are (educated) or taught by other low level spirits on how to attach themselves to those here and enable these spirits to draw energy from them to maintain their Livelihood.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 22.05.12 5:01

interesting, can't say I didn't see it happening though it is something I did wish to avoid =(

Been getting lots of strange lucid dreams recently, various people show up that seem highly interested in testing me. I have been trying to seek a spiritual guide in the recent week in order to advance further in my evolution, that might be what has opened me to these "visits" although some have been less then pleasant I wouldn't consider them attacks.

My desire to feed from more direct means has grown and a lot of the dreams I become "awake" in them during a moment of what I can only describe as Astral Feeding, sometimes it seems almost against the target's will. Well maybe not against their will but definitely an air of going to far with it. An example would be last night:

When I became aware of the dream I was on a sofa with 4 or 5 other beings, engaged in a conversation about energy work and meditation. When an attractive female sat next to me and whispered in my ear, "I know what you are.. I can see it, I want to feel it." At first I declined, but as the other beings left the area and we were left alone just staring at each other I became lost in her eyes and began to draw from her. As this went on the intensity of the draw became stronger and stronger to the point where I lost focus on everything else but the two of us and the connection between us. Then the next thing I know she began to scream, at this point the connection and my focus broke. I completely awakened to the sounds of a scream fading away as I woke.

Things like this make me start to think I'm moving backwards... I haven't had a situation where I lost control like that in a very long while... It's not something I enjoy feeling or doing although during the act I felt complete bliss and energetic excitement Neutral

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down