Asetian Bible on Amazon.com

4 posters

Go down

Asetian Bible on Amazon.com Empty Asetian Bible on Amazon.com

Post by Saylamine 18.11.08 18:53

Hello all,

It seems that the Asetian Bible is no longer available for sale on the US Amazon.com website. Has anyone heard anything about this? Is this just temporary?

~Saylamine~
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Asetian Bible on Amazon.com Empty Re: Asetian Bible on Amazon.com

Post by Victor 18.11.08 21:39

I have no information on that situation, by I verified that the Asetian Bible is still for sale in every other Amazon as well as all other book stores. Only USA's Amazon does not show it somehow.

Lets all hope it is just a glitch and some temporary problem that will be fixed. Or maybe there is a small silent revision coming up? Who knows.

Even ROS trying to take the book out of people's reach has come to my mind. Especially since Amazon does not take books out of the search engine, they just stop selling them but keep the book page up, which did not happen in this case. It is like all the clues of the AB existence are trying to be erased on the site, even the many ListaManias that referred the AB have the book magically disappear from the list, which again Amazon never does, since they are altering the user's intellectual property and opinion in creating it, henceforth inducing different results. Honestly it looks like sabotage.

Lets give it a time and wait for more information.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 19.11.08 2:18

I agree...I have never seen anything like that occur on Amazon. The book disappeared from my listmania list as well, which was frustrating. I hope the US Amazon situation is remedied soon.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.11.08 18:07

I fully agree with both of you, this situation is starting to smell like a scam against the Aset Ka.

Many people feared deeply the publication of the Asetian Bible for years; and many, as well as some institutions, fear a lot the power that comes with it and the people that it can reach... what this work can reunite.

So I would not be surprised if people without honor would be behind this, and honestly, this situation is starting to stink.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Asetian Bible on Amazon.com Empty Alternatives to get the Asetian Bible.

Post by Victor 20.11.08 19:08

For those of you in Europe, Amazon.co.uk still has the Asetian Bible as ever, with no changes.
The book can be reached here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/9899569402/

For those of you, that like me, are in the USA, and would like to order an Asetian Bible during this period of problem at Amazon, I wanted to say that there are alternatives. Actually, there are a lot of them. I will just recommend two.

The all time famous American bookstore and renown for its professionalism, Barnes & Noble:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Asetian-Bible/Luis-Marques/e/9789899569409

The Book Depository, a company that although European, has Free Worldwide Delivery, which is simply amazing:
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/WEBSITE/WWW/WEBPAGES/showbook.php?id=9899569402

These are my two favorites, but despise those, there are countless other options for ordering the Asetian Bible online, many with Google checkout, for those of you that use it, and many other technologies. For those that don't like to order online, the same old good option is always available... go to your favourite bookstore in town, take with you the title, author and ISBN of the book, and simply ask for them to order it for you. Smile

Title: Asetian Bible
Author: Luis Marques
Publisher: Aset Ka
ISBN-10: 9899569402
ISBN-13: 978-9899569409

I hope this can be help.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.11.08 0:26

Thanks a lot for this information Victor. Good reference.
I am also intrigued as who may be behind this jealous move towards the book. The Aset Ka always ends up moving all sorts of people...

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 23.11.08 1:58

Definitely thank you for posting the info, Victor. I bet local public libraries can order and purchase the book by request if someone gives them the ISBN number.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 27.11.08 22:57

I'd even say this a scandal. I don't understand why, searching for Asetian Bible, I find three books by Michelle Belanger.

Still, Amazon's artificial intelligence module finds Related Searches: aset ka, luis marques. Well, these are, indeed, related. Why there's no Asetian Bible as a result, I don't understand, if even Miss Belanger's appear (when searching for Asetian Bible).

I think the incompetence shown by Amazon US is unmeasurable. This could be solved, without any doubt, at court. When something like this happens, involving distributors that are having injury, it is likely to be solved in such a way.

Even if this is a case of sabotage, Amazon has to be held responsible. There has to be a responsible entity for such a frail service.

Best regards.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down