Need Advice About Changes...

+2
eternal24
mynx
6 posters

Go down

Need Advice About Changes... Empty Need Advice About Changes...

Post by mynx 01.11.12 11:48

Hiya! I've got a question- maybe someone can help?
I'm a 36 yr. old female Sang vampire. This September, my friend (since we were 15 yrs. old), James, moved in with us.
Anyway, James is also a Sang vampire. The issue is that since he's been here, I have been going through some changes- an urge to look (dress, make- up, etc.) like I used to, craving blood more (human- cow is okay, but it's not working as well as it used to), becoming more sensitive to sunlight (and other bright light), and experiencing the old thoughts, desires, and urges that I used to 'way back when, along with some that I've never had before.
I admit that I've been supressing my vamp nature over these past years (husband's request), and
have been doing pretty good at it. So, of course, I'm wondering what's going on
with me. It's not so much a concern- more like just wanting a better
understanding of what could be happening.
Any ideas, anyone? I appreciate any help/ advice you have. If anyone would like to speak to me directly, I can give you my cell phone # (just ask me).
Thanks a bunch! Smile
..........~Mynx

mynx
mynx
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-28

http://apotheosisdesigns.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Need Advice About Changes... Empty Re: Need Advice About Changes...

Post by Jonathan 01.11.12 12:16

Hello Mynx, I want to say 2 things but I hope that you don't take them offensively. I'm only trying to help.
How you look and dress or what urges you have concerning that, have nothing to do with the vampiric nature. Vampirism is a condition of the soul and has nothing to do with looks and makeup.
The other thing that I wanted to say is that vampirism can't truly be suppressed by a husband's request as it's a real need, although it is perfectly possible for some vampires to have a much less energy/blood need than others.

I understand that you seem to be sure about your vampirism and I should respect that, but I only ask one thing of you and that is for you to please look around this forum, read the most that you can or if possible even read the Asetian Bible and then reassess your own opinions. We're all learning no matter our age and experience (or should be). If your vision is still the same after, then we will all be here to talk openly with you about it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mynx 01.11.12 12:47

Hiya. First off, no offense taken- I should have been more informative with my 1st post (I tend to leave things out- sort of a bad habit of mine... sorry about that.).

Anyway, what I was trying to get across was that (at hubby's request) for several years (10+), I've been hiding my vampirism (appearance, mannerism, etc.). So, by saying that I've had urges to dress like I used to, I meant that I'm tired of looking "boring", if that makes sense. I have come to discover that suppressing my vampire nature has caused quite a few problems in the past.

Since I 'm having a hard time getting what I'm thinking across, it might be better for you to just ask questions (ask anything you like) and I'll answer the best I can.

Cheers!
mynx
mynx
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-28

http://apotheosisdesigns.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eternal24 01.11.12 13:18

What you might be experiencing is that James is reminding you of your suppressed desires. If you have put some things on the shelf for several years but didn't truly want to give it up, it's always going to be inside you. Any time you see those things, it's going to remind you. It's like a woman that wants a child seeing a baby. It just draws out that desire in you. Even though I agree with Jonathan that the way you dress has nothing to do with being a vampire, you might associate a certain way of dressing with vampires, so James is still reminding you of that. I hope that makes sense.

As for suddenly wanting to drink blood, is it possible that you have been finding other ways to feed that are not your preference but do the trick, but now that James is around, you crave blood badly again? I am by no means an expert on the subject, so please, if I am out of line or not making sense, anyone is free to jump in and tell me I am wrong, but it is my understanding that usually vampires can feed in several different ways, though some may come more naturally, and some you may prefer over another. I can only say for certain what I know works and hasn't worked for me, but that's not to say what didn't work I wasn't doing properly.

eternal24
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.11.12 13:24

Thanks for explaining it mynx, now I understood what you meant to say. Either way welcome to the community. If you have the time please go by the Off Topic section and tell us a little more about you, especially your background with vampirism and the occult, so that everyone gets to know you a little better. Also my advice from the previous post remains, I think that you (and everyone else really) could benefit from it. I surely did. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakedragon13 01.11.12 20:00

Trying to put the vampire nature on the back burner will never work.
I have tried and did so for close to a year. But it's what I am. and I can not change that.
It's better to be as you are and take things as they come.
Or it was better for me anyway. it's only my opinion.
I hope you can find a path in life that will bring you to a state of ease.
I also must agree with Jonathan you may find it a great help to read around the forum. Reading the Asetian bible helped me it so many ways. May all your choices bring you closer to the life you desire.
Drakedragon13
Drakedragon13
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-09-23

http://www.realvampiretruth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dreaaavamp 22.02.13 14:48

What do you mean your a sang vampire? I'm sorry in very new to this and want to know as much as I can about it

dreaaavamp
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 23.02.13 5:24

Sang (also sanguine or sanguinarian) vampire is a blood drinking vampire.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 23.02.13 5:27

No edit button here? I wanted to say that that's what people say, but I think there aren't really different kinds of vampires, just people who prefer a certain way of feeding.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down