A video suggesting that the Temples themselves were teachings in symbolism

5 posters

Go down

A video suggesting that the Temples themselves were teachings in symbolism Empty A video suggesting that the Temples themselves were teachings in symbolism

Post by Maxx 09.12.12 15:02

One I have never seen before....interesting concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCswN4oUqcw
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

A video suggesting that the Temples themselves were teachings in symbolism Empty Re: A video suggesting that the Temples themselves were teachings in symbolism

Post by Kalb 10.12.12 15:22

Thank's for sharing this video, Maxx.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

A video suggesting that the Temples themselves were teachings in symbolism Empty Re: A video suggesting that the Temples themselves were teachings in symbolism

Post by Maxx 10.12.12 16:57

I did not realize until after I posted this that it was the one mentioned in your post about killing the Thoth Deck...

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodius 11.12.12 5:18

I haven't seen this before either, thought it would have been suggested to me by now by youtube :/ Thanks for sharing it guys! I wonder if the snake symbology could relate to the use of energetic tendrils
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodius 11.12.12 6:43

Also I noticed something that said, the egyptians gave with their right hand and took with their left. Would this correspond to the laws of the energy body too? I have heard that energy is projected through the right hand and can take energy through the left.
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.12 7:35

Your first posting is not correct....your second posting is more in line.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.12 9:03

I will add somewhat to this from a Hopi Indian perspective...(I am not Hopi or Indian at all).....

The Dragon, or many times the winged Snake meaning the same, all mean the Dragon connected with wisdom...Many groups use this symbol to try and influence their group showing the winged serpent is very profound in Wisdom but over time it becomes evident the fakery is there in that group)....time will reveal whether it is true or false.....
So here in this culture of the Hopi Indian in the US, which see the Dragon as very similar to how the Celts see it, it is a very sacred figure and is a part of high Earth Magick (Recall Merlyn's relationship with the Dragon). When one links up with or establishes a bond with a (Dragon) in the Spirit realm, it is a source of enormous power over the physical or the manifest world. Also, this will explain the Chinese attitude toward the Dragon in many ways. But, CAUTION....if you would link up with the Dragon Spirit, it is the source of enormous power over the physical and bonding with a dragon is a mutual thing.....they are a vast intelligence and must find you.....you do not just choose them.....they are high integrity and above reproach.

Should one choose to seek a bond with the Dragon Spirit....One must be of that same high integrity, but this connection would be all-consuming and you would be steeped in Earth Magick primarily. You would no longer focus on Air, Water, or Fire magick elements. Not that it is forbidden, only that earth magick requires everything that you have, all your mind , all your interests, all you desires....(You can find some of the elements info listed connected to the Bardon books to see how involved some of this can become)....This Earth Magick is the highest Magick on this physical realm....each element is it's own mastery as there is not one more potent than the other, but if you choose earth, the others become incidental. The human mind is not evolved enough to pour true focus into all four elements, and Earth Magick is the highest only because it is the most difficult for human consciousness to master, not because it is more powerful, as it is not.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.12.12 11:49

I don't really agree with Maxx on this one. All elements are hard to master, but my studies in the occult lead me to see Earth as the easiest element to control while attached to this incarnated realm. All the other elements like Air, Fire and Water are rulers of realms above our own. This concept can also be found in the secrets taught in the tradition of Kabbalah.

To me the powers of the Dragon come from Fire and don't belong in the element Earth.

Asmodius, you mentioned interesting concepts not just on the powerful symbolism of the snake but also on the projection and draining (both forms of manipulating energy) of Ka through your hands.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.12 12:11

Thanks for the comment Jonathan. I am aware that what I posted was not within the realm of commonly accepted material....as I have discovered that each of us has the attraction within that draws everyone to what interests them the most and it will not be the same and will not resonate in the same way as it would with different people.. We all have our selected path designed for us to choose when we are born...It is great that there are so many avenues for education within this physical dimension. As I walked through the snow covered plains this morning after posting I had to chuckle in my thought about not everyone being suited for the Asetian teachings. This is a prime example of so many different opportunities available for each of us.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.12.12 12:24

I agree, everyone has their own path to walk and they will resonate with different practices and teachings.

I also agree when you say that not everyone is suited for the Asetian teachings, in fact I believe that only very few are. Especially because of the requirement for the adept to focus on the bigger picture instead of his own little bubble many seem to lose themselves into. Quite frankly for those who care about my opinion, I doubt most can even understand the depth and importance of Luis Marques spiritual teachings and published books, let alone being properly equipped in knowledge, wisdom, openness and effort to truly embrace the whole of Asetianism.

I can see your point in more than one way good Maxx and I respect your opinion, even when I don't fully agree with all the details. To be honest, I even think that your full meanings aren't always exactly what you type and that is intentional. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.12 12:29

I could not hide my smile. How many times have I heard that comment over the years....But I will not go there.....

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.12.12 12:44

I know... I know...

Don't worry, your secret is safe! santa
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.12 13:14

The only problem with that is the fact I am not smart enough to know any secrets.....and too old to remember any.....so there......

Uncle Fester
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 12.12.12 2:53

@Maxx So, in effect to understand your postings better, one must start reading the lines verbatim and ignore the blank area in between as I normally would??? Please?!?
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.12.12 13:30

To return to the first point...that each temple was built to connect to a particular God and one could find healing in a certain type of illness in a certain room corresponding to where the illness was located in the body...and the certain room was located just like positioned within the body in the temple layout.....I find that a very new idea from my past study of The Giza area. But certainly would make sense in many ways. Or I find this concept of interest.

But one should never believe any statement from anyone, whether in person or in print or media....do your own research on everything to prove it fitting to your design for your path...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 16.12.12 22:14

"But one should never believe any statement from anyone, whether in person or in print or media....do your own research on everything to prove it fitting to your design for your path...." --Maxx

That statement is extremely profound, and one that all occultists should take heed to throughout their collective studies and search for knowledge...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down