Sexual energy transfer (18+)

+2
seeker
Daniel09
6 posters

Go down

Sexual energy transfer (18+) Empty Sexual energy transfer (18+)

Post by BeastlyAmbition 15.04.13 20:16

Curious to everyone here. A couple of lovers I've been with after having sex claimed to be drained and sluggish as to where I have been refreshed. I have been trying to do research on this and other than succubus or incubus I have come up empty.

P.s. if this is the wrong place for this feel free to move it.

BeastlyAmbition
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-07

Back to top Go down

Sexual energy transfer (18+) Empty Re: Sexual energy transfer (18+)

Post by Daniel09 15.04.13 21:45

Depends how much energy you're using. If you take in more than you put out, then you'll feel more refreshed. It varies depending on how much of a giver and how much of a taker you are (in a sense).
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by seeker 15.04.13 22:59

It depends on the awareness of people indulging in it. Is it only a pleasure for it or a way to connect with the divine? This simple understanding makes all the difference, when someone is not aware of the divine nature of their sexuality they misuse it and manifest imbalances. Whereas someone who knows the importance of sexual energy will approach it with more love, respect and awareness.

Lot of spiritual teachers emphasis on the importance of retaining sexual fluids because they contain the vital energy. Something that should be saved and transformed is wasted by many people out of ignorance. This is another cause for feeling drained and unsatisfied.

Overall, sexual energy is a potent force that can be used to reach higher states of awareness or creating imbalances that stop one from reaching those states of awareness.
seeker
seeker
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-01-18

https://twitter.com/EternalDarkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastlyAmbition 26.04.13 10:57

Thanks for your help.

BeastlyAmbition
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 26.04.13 11:14

ot of spiritual teachers emphasis on the importance of retaining sexual fluids because they contain the vital energy. Something that should be saved and transformed is wasted by many people out of ignorance.

Are you by any chance referring to the Gnostic teachings of the late Samael Aun Weor who even stated that the sexual fluids should always be retained, even at orgasm?
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 04.05.13 7:06

I am going to state this, just because someone you are with is tired/sluggish/drained after sex does not mean that someone is a vampire. So many variables involved. Wink Just sayin!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 04.05.13 7:43

Oh, and well, also, not all men are very healthy, experienced, have developed restraint and control, nor care about the other individual and that the other enjoys the experience... So many men (of course not all) are selfish lovers and only care about getting their rocks off. Some are pleasers and are only satisfied when the other is satisfied. Smile

The good thing is that there are so many signs that men display that will let one know ahead of time if another is a selfish lover prior to engaging in sexual activities. Wink A kiss reveals so much. Wink Regardless, energy is being exchanged, and can be used. Wink Though, I'd prefer a few shots of espresso than be bored, frustrated and unsatisfied.... Razz

As I said, many variables! Yet, people will conclude they are sexual vampires simply because others are tired after sex with them, when all that can equate to is something so simple. It is weird!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 13.05.13 8:46

N.Augusta wrote:Oh, and well, also, not all men are very healthy, experienced, have developed restraint and control, nor care about the other individual and that the other enjoys the experience... So many men (of course not all) are selfish lovers and only care about getting their rocks off. Some are pleasers and are only satisfied when the other is satisfied. Smile

The good thing is that there are so many signs that men display that will let one know ahead of time if another is a selfish lover prior to engaging in sexual activities. Wink A kiss reveals so much. Wink Regardless, energy is being exchanged, and can be used. Wink Though, I'd prefer a few shots of espresso than be bored, frustrated and unsatisfied.... Razz

As I said, many variables! Yet, people will conclude they are sexual vampires simply because others are tired after sex with them, when all that can equate to is something so simple. It is weird!

That is very true, many men are in fact very selfish when they indulge in sexual affairs , However luckily not all Smile Energy will always be transferred , however from talking to many woman's on this subject, many of them suffer from the problem of not being able to relax with their partner ... with out relaxation and the ability to let go .. one will not be able to get full realize, and due to this problem, many woman's fake their orgasms as well... ( thats really to bad, one should be open about these things, so that one can figure them out together ) .

Sexual Vampirism is more spiritual then it is anything else ... (In my own humble opinion ) .

As Naugusta said ... just because a partner i drained after sex, does Not make you a vampire .... and to be honest one should be tired after sex / satisfied after sex ... since you are in fact discharging tension in your body ... and connecting with your own body and your partner body ... In a way that makes you feel physically ... as well as spiritually.

Not many people now a days take the time to feel and use that sense ... most rely on seeing and hearing ... but feeling is mostly forgotten ... and since feeling physical will make you feel phycological and emotional .... (and the other way around) one should really try to do that more often . So one is in touch with one self and partner ... and the energies around.

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down