Does any one know this vampire forum?

+2
sauroneyesfang
Divine 277
6 posters

Go down

Does any one know this vampire forum? Empty Does any one know this vampire forum?

Post by Lightseeker 19.04.13 11:54

Good day,

I haven't posted here for some time because I was researching other websites and groups in order to get a wider view of the phenomenon of vampirism, the Asetian Bible being one of the first books I had read on the whole topic.
I have come across a lot of so-called "vampire forums" on the web but unfortunately most of them are not to be taken seriously, being obviously geared towards "Twilighters".
Last week however, I have come across the following page which really caught my attention:

http://www.thevampiresociety.com/

This page claims to be a society of "real vampires". By "real" they apparently mean vampires which really possess the gift of physical immortality (although their statements regarding this don't make it entirely clear).
What strikes me about this Society is that their wording and statements seem to me very mature and sophisticated (despite the occasional referrence to "Interview with the Vampire"). It doesn't look like the work of posers.

Without wanting to start a discussion about whether or not physical immortality is possible and attainable by certain vampires (I believe it is), I would very much like to know your opinions regarding this site. Has anyone come accross this or does anyone know who (or what) is behind this? Just like the AK they seem very secretive....
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Does any one know this vampire forum? Empty Re: Does any one know this vampire forum?

Post by Divine 277 19.04.13 13:14

Im not anyone to judge What or Whom or what ever Is real or not ...

And Yes I know the site Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Does any one know this vampire forum? Empty Re: Does any one know this vampire forum?

Post by sauroneyesfang 19.04.13 18:49

to be honest over my 4 years of study on vampires (going 5 yrs and i am more in depth with the history of my kind now) Back in the mid evil times in Europe, Vampires were claimed to be Immortal, i have learned that no vampire is Immortal all though many like to think that, we tend to age quite slowly im 21 and i look 15 to every one, i am of a blood line that is filled with vampires dating back to scotland in the early Celtic age and my blood line then dispersed into irland, england, and germany through the mid-evil times. and the vampires in my blood line were not immortal. I will be very surprised if i ever come across an immortal vampire.
sauroneyesfang
sauroneyesfang
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 20.04.13 12:52

@sauroneyesfang: Thanks for your comment. I find the bit about ageing slowly very interested. I do not consider myself a vampire but I am also told all the time that I look about 10 years younger than I actually am which is sometimes quite annoying Very Happy
Anyway, I was just wondering if this (and the fact that I've kind of always been interested in the subjects of vampirism and vampirology) could indicate that I may have a small amount of vampiric blood?
Also interesting that you mention the Celtic Age. My mother comes from a very old family in Ireland. I don't know much about the exact family tree except that the origin of my family (on my mother's side) goes back at least 700 years.

@Divine 277: Would you perhaps be so kind and share with me what your impression is of the site? For me this is not about judging anything, I'm just always interested to hear other people's opinions because - I must confess - I am a bit naive sometimes when it comes to such things and (too) easily impressed by such sites and their claims. Basically, one could say, I give almost everyone the benefit of doubt when it comes to believing their claims.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by sauroneyesfang 20.04.13 16:29

Light: i would encourage you to do a good amount of study on your family tree. Ageing slowly may just be a trait of your family tree , but you could very well have vamperic blood in your family. the way i found out i am a vampire was through my research.
sauroneyesfang
sauroneyesfang
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 20.04.13 20:50

From their main page: http://thevampiresociety.yolasite.com/what-we-are.php

"Vampires are men and women of great charm and beauty. Gifted with uncanny occult powers, they emanate a beguiling, unearthly charisma or "presence." They exert a powerful sexual attraction over others and their admirers frequently shower them with gifts and favors, enabling them to gather great wealth and riches. Yet, the passage of time and the gathering of wisdom has taught them to value only life, and love."
Gees, how alluring for those who feel weak and powerless, for those who.... Now think about that crap about 'admirers showering them with gifts, enabling them to get great wealth...' and then the next line about how 'they value life and love.' Really? I mean, really? Ponder on these things for a few minutes. Wink

From the link you gave near the bottom of the page: "A personal letter of introduction from prospective members is welcome. Be sure to include your full name and postal mailing address (street or p.o. box)."

Now, does that not concern you? Yes, yes, give them your address so they can do what they do best cause they are 'alluring vampires who know how to get wealthy.' Razz Bwahahahahaa!!!!!

The Occult world is a tough maze that one must plow through with caution.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 21.04.13 2:15

@N.Augusta: That is a really interesting point you're making. I actually didn't see the connection between their description and the pospective member letter. However, you are could probably be correct in your assumption. They also mention that the only accept very few disciples. So maybe they only accept those whoe "shower them with gifts and favors"?
You're certainly right that it is plough through the occult world with caution.
Thank you for your valuable insight.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 21.04.13 5:55

Lol, "They also mention that the only accept very few disciples. So maybe they only accept those whoe "shower them with gifts and favors"? EXACTLY!!! And they leave those who shower them with gifts with hope to become what they "claim" to be. We have to look at the whole picture.

Manipulation 101: What is the easiest way to manipulate someone? You walk in straight through the front door of their EGO, place a hook into it and do what you will with it...as the puppeteer. The very best manipulators will manipulate you to conform to their will-- leaving no trace of detectable awareness to the unsuspected victim. It is an art! What is the most common thing that we see with people who "claim" to be "real vampires"? Mental instability and an undeniable sense of powerlessness and insignificance. BOOM-- and there you have the necessary ingredients for someone who claims to be a vampire to manipulate you as they themselves are this way... Now, consider for a moment, how easily people want to believe that they are a "real vampire" and to what extremes they will go to in order to believe it and how they will take drastic steps to adopt to what they think a vampire is like, and then BOOM, they have this new persona that was created by the Ego due to adapting to what they have heard or read, because they want to be something more than they are. (The mind and the Ego are the ultimate tricksters.) On a psychological level this all fascinates me...I am one who looks for and sees patterns. Psychology is one of my interests. Smile

(Let me be clear, though, I am saying that most who "claim" to be a vampire are full of crapola and are not one. A real vampire has no need for recognition from everyone and will simply pass by unnoticed as they have no need to be seen like the coolest thing since kool aid and sliced bread.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareNoire 05.08.13 2:40

Somehow I don't think real, "elegant and sophisticated" society of vampires would use a free Yola site hosting. The whole thing looks like it's been compiled in a free bundled-up website maker, as well. Not exactly elegant or sophisticated, and you would think they would enjoy an air of this wherever they claim their presence.

NightmareNoire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 05.08.13 14:18

Even if they are real vampires there last post was in 2012. I do not think it's still active...however, If they were real they would have to start out slow doing something like this is a serious mistake on there part.
They would have to start with seven or more members then slowly work there way up until eventually they would have enough members to be able to a point cretin people as scouts for finding very specific people to get into that society then representatives to invite that person very discreetly
and privately. I can't really see the appeal to starting one...
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down