Future-Sight

4 posters

Go down

Future-Sight Empty Future-Sight

Post by Daniel09 29.04.13 21:26

So, I've been having a mild amount of luck with seeing future events within my life. These tend to be rather pointless, although one experiment I performed, I saw it one way, was not happy with the result, and changed my actions from the night before (I have been experimenting with seeing half a day as well as the morning after). These predictions seem to only work well if the event/moment is a couple weeks ahead of me. By then I forget somewhat, but then start to experience a double memory in which I remember my initial reaction to the events within my mind as well as my current reaction. It's quite strange.

Anyway, to get to my concern, I've found this ability to be nearly 100% useless. Maybe my life is simply uninspiring, but is there any kind of way I can use this for something worthwhile, yet still be able to check its accuracy?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Future-Sight Empty Re: Future-Sight

Post by Victor 30.04.13 6:55

No gift is useless. Maybe you have yet to find your purpose and that is something that no one else can find but yourself.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 30.04.13 15:43

when you mention the double memory, it reminds me of palmistry; your dominant hand : your life influenced and affected by others and outside forces. your least dominant: your life uninfluenced by outside forces. orso i believe thats how it goes hehe.

Like what Victor said, perhaps experiment how this ability can help you. Time is not linear, and you are easily exposed to this proof. i've had dreams of people in the past i never knew, and then years later, will meet those people i saw in my dreams. it happens with places too. but you've got control over it, but with me its pretty random and takes some effort to remember the dreams sometimes.
anyways i'll stop rambling, but it is a very useful thing. You can determine if you will take the freeway tomorrow and be stuck in traffic... or take the backroads and not be stuck in traffic! (lol). Maybe try to see further than you currently can? have fun~
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.04.13 17:00

Em Hotep,

It's possible you lost the inspiration of life, and life becomes for you something basic and sometimes useless without surprises. Follow the advice of Victor. Was wise.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 01.05.13 0:11

Thanks for the suggestions.

It isn't so much that my life seems basic or useless. I just find little use in seeing future happenings within my life. I see them, they later happen, the end. If I try to see backwards in a sense of past-life regression, there's very little in the way of verification. And, of course, by backwards and forwards I do not entirely mean in a linear sense. I focus on events that happen in a sort of chronological order, but more in terms of the "next" time a focus point experience will be occurring, such as a specific type of hanging out with friends, or a specific date that I subconsciously use my watch to latch onto like an anchor. I use the place that it will be organized into my memory, and it's as if the ghost of the memory is already there, but is still malleable. Brings up certain questions about predestination.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down