Kundalini.

5 posters

Go down

Kundalini. Empty Kundalini.

Post by Lupus de Umbras 09.04.14 10:52

Some years ago I had my first kundalini exprerience,which led me on my spiritual quest.Now the thing is, this awakening was spontaneous,not induced.Also,for several hours leading up to this the room was full of countless sparkling pinpricks of light which intensified over a period of time;until they became like a mist.

I realise now through hindsight,that this experience triggered a transformation that is still occuring,and wondered if anyone has had similar experiences?
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Kundalini. Empty Re: Kundalini.

Post by Stapleraindrop 09.04.14 12:42

My spiritual 'awakening' was onset by an extremely concentrated dose of pure THC, the active chemical in marijuana. After taking the dose, about 10 minutes in my reality just kind of cracked and I understood energy and accepted the existence of a subtle realm, in which 'demons dwelt' and a bunch of stuff just kind of came into my head.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.04.14 15:32

Interesting... I haven't really had a feeling of spiritual "awakening". I do know that my whole life, I have felt like I'm living in some sort of trance--almost as if my existence here on Earth is the dream, and that when I die I will wake up. And sometimes I feel disturbed, like something that I can't see is watching me. Other times I'll see things out of the corners of my eyes that look like people.
Your experience sounds amazing. What do you mean by a transformation? Did it increase your metaphysical abilities?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 09.04.14 16:08

i've had many different awakenings at different ages of my life... the first ones were hard to understand since i was young (12), but now nearing age 22 i can fully understand what they all meant. but my understanding was accepting that i was actually awake all along, and kept questioning myself and what felt right because of everything else around me that kept telling me i was wrong (society, family, self doubt) but now at this current age is where i have made sense of all the visions and lucid dreams and life-coincidences. the most recent awakening was this past december that was beautiful and is what caused me to realize all the other awakenings as not a singular awakening of themselves, but an ongiong awakening, or ongoing journey. once you know, it's like a domino effect... you keep discovering more and puzzle-piecing together more that you wouldn't have guessed about yourself. but really just like all, everythings connected. and the journey is still happening!

i also had a friend able to read past lives confirm some for me that also helped reassure me that the gut feelings and dreams and visions i had were right and that i was never coo-coo. its a great feeling to know that it all does make sense and that it brings you closer to knowing yourself... Smile
i feel i knew myself the most as a child/was always awake to an extent, but the things we go through in life tend to deter us away from our knowledge we brought from our past lives. go with your gut instinct is all i can say Smile !

Rhea Kaye wrote:Interesting... I haven't really had a feeling of spiritual "awakening". I do know that my whole life, I have felt like I'm living in some sort of trance--almost as if my existence here on Earth is the dream, and that when I die I will wake up. And sometimes I feel disturbed, like something that I can't see is watching me. Other times I'll see things out of the corners of my eyes that look like people.
Your experience sounds amazing. What do you mean by a transformation? Did it increase your metaphysical abilities?

i know the feeling!
and i wouldn't feel too alarmed at the things you're seeing. i used to see things in my old house that were like shadowy people. they're on a low vibration though and you should be able to block them out most of the time with some good grounding. (for a long time i didnt know how good grounding can really help you out in multiple ways). i used to have sleep paralysis and would see this blurry figure of a shadowy person when i was younger and i used to freak out. but that thing just liked to see me get spooked. i feel like theyre harmless like bullies; if they get a reaction out of you they'll come back. if the beings im discussing are different then yours however just disregard this though lol (because i've encountered different ones, some harmless some questionably hostile yet still unable to harm you directly but they pop up in your dreams sometimes). but grounding and shielding should help if they bother you.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.04.14 21:40

Usually, I don't directly see them. I do feel like a spazzy animal sometimes though--occasionally I'll get this random feeling of being spooked and I'll see something that could be a distorted person moving in a jerky sort of manner. It's extremely quick and by the time I whip my head over to look at it, it's gone.
And then there are the times I feel something is distinctly--WRONG... I will get these chills and a feeling that some entity that isn't supposed to be there is watching me. This has happened all throughout my life, as if the entity likes to stay behind me. I've ignored it up until now, but I've been unable to convince myself that it isn't real and that I'm just being a huge dork. I'm beginning to accept that it very well could be a lower vibration spirit or entity. It is reassuring to hear someone else say they're harmless, especially because they give off this horrific vibe that I'm not a fan of.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.04.14 22:28

it could very well be your higher self as one can always find this in the first stages of leaving your body. Very often it will feel as if someone is riding on your back and when you turn to view you will see yourself.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 10.04.14 11:01

@ Rhea Kaye-Thanks for asking Rhea.Yes,my transformation(s) have increased my metaphysical abilities.This goes hand in hand with increased self awareness,perception,understanding, and also awareness on a metaphysical/Soul level.I see transformation as a process of becoming a more refined being,so that I may exist at at a higher level of vibration,and hence a higher level of expression.

Furthermore,latent qualities and gifts gradually become activated:I.E:Vampiric Awakening;Energy Sensitivity;Clairvoyance;Shape Shifting,etc.So it is ongoing process of change and growth.Demonia's description of the process/journey is spot on ,in my view.

Demonia also makes a good point about the entities.They are generally to be viewed as mischievous school-kids who get a buzz out of spooking humans.

Thank you all,for your responses to this thread.
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.04.14 11:13

Maxx wrote:it could very well be your higher self as one can always find this in the first stages of leaving your body.  Very often it will feel as if someone is riding on your back and when you turn to view you will see yourself.

Funny, but in a dream last night I was told that I needed to post the connection on this and where it came from.  It was info from Robert Monroe of the Monroe Institute that found this in the first beginnings of his excellent work on the astral realm.  One can find more information on the piggy back ride of his higher self on the Monroe Institute site.

Now, that should let me sleep better at night.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 10.04.14 15:56

Lupus de Umbras wrote:
Furthermore,latent qualities and gifts gradually become activated:I.E:Vampiric Awakening;Energy Sensitivity;Clairvoyance;Shape Shifting,etc.So it is ongoing process of change and growth.Demonia's description of the process/journey is spot on ,in my view.

yes thats how it went for me. i was twelve and began to see shadowy beings and ghosts conscious and during sleep paralysis and lucid dreams, and was more aware of the metaphysical and was attempting to understand why i felt like vampirism somehow fit into my lifestyle and how nature was affecting me that somehow mirrored vampiric traits. since i was so young i was spooked out by what i was seeing, dreaming, and feeling, and had only came across forums with roleplayers, but as i continued to search i found a psionics forum and from then on knowledge of it began and grew. but it took a long time to find answers because i was so young and also having dreams of being different animals in different lifes and then looked into therianthropy until i finally just realized past lives are real and that they aren't separate but that they are all a part of yourself right now. i was confused for the longest as a teenager and felt like i was some crazy weirdo yet i knew the deep connection to nature, and the disconnection to the masses of people who weren't connected to nature had to be real. its like my aura went from being a pure light turquoise blue, and then from my first awakening to a darker blue, then to a deep red, then to a lighter red with purple, and now back to a greenish blue. it was like a transformation that needed to happen like.. achieving a new level? hah.

@Rhea what youre experiencing sounds similar to what i went through, and as Maxx also stated it can be a reflection of yourself. I have definitely come across spirits that i definitely knew weren't myself, but were in different locations. the one i saw in my house was a shadow with long hair and a girl, which very well couldve been me because she was just always watching somewhere either across the room or up on the ceiling. in other locations though i would see other beings. men, boys, older women. those entities can be blocked out if theyre giving bad vibes. also maybe try and focus in on what your possible shadow self could be trying to show you. fear is only apparent due to misunderstanding or not knowing in most cases.

also about shadow beings being yourself, when i was attempting astral travel before but didnt quite succeed, i felt a huge push go through me, and i thought someone was pushing me to keep trying to astral travel, and now with Maxx's post Im considering it could've been my higher self? not sure at all but always open to any possibilities.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.04.14 6:23

I'm very grateful to this forum... it's nice to consult with people who have more knowledge on the metaphysical. It has helped me a lot on my journey. Thank you Maxx for clarifying.
I still haven't had an experience that has "flipped that switch" so to speak. I know all that stuff will come eventually- the astral travel for example.
I did have an interesting dream several months ago that took on more meaning once I read about the Duat of Egyptian Mythology. I was in what felt like a massive current (no water, but it felt like a very strong river current) with thousands of other souls. I didn't have many discernible features. My entire body was almost burnt-looking, and I was bald. I felt an overwhelming sense of desperation and it was extremely difficult to keep from going where the river current was taking me. I knew at the time that I needed to exit the river. Even within the dream, I could feel the enormous energy it took to stop. And then I latched onto something. The last thing I remembered was feeling triumphant, knowing that whatever I had latched onto would be difficult to deal with, but also knowing that it would help my soul in some way.
Sorry for the long response, but I think this dream was a memory of right before I incarnated into this life... the Asetian Bible sort of made the dream click for me.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down