Jonathan
Maxx
Victor
Troublemaker
8 posters

Go down

Asetian past life memories Empty Asetian past life memories

Post by Troublemaker 15.10.14 23:59

I didn't see this pointed out in the Asetian Bible so perhaps I missed something or failed to read between the lines somewhere...
But I've been curious for a while, do ALL Asetians, even the unawakened ones, remember their past lives and why they came here? It seemed to me, while reading, that things such as past life remembrance would come back only after the awakening and after work with a Master or other Asetian.

On a slightly off-topic note, I'm feeling strange about just how strongly I feel for the AB. Normally I am quite grounded and logical... but to feel THIS deeply for the AB, without knowing very much, without the passage of very much time, is incredibly unnerving... it's like a cross between the sensation that I've known about this path forever, and being a complete beginner. I constantly question myself and I don't want to let ego get in the way... Sort of scratching my head right now. I never expected, when I bought this book, that it would cause feelings that could never be described by words...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Asetian past life memories Empty Re: Asetian past life memories

Post by Victor 16.10.14 10:35

Not every Asetian must remember details of past lives. That depends on the inner spiritual work being performed by the individual Asetian as well as his stage of evolution. You must understand that Asetians come from many different cultures and times, and while the mighty Elders from Ancient Egypt are wise and powerful masters of magick, there are also (spiritually) younger Asetians that may lack such expertise. Now having contact with Asetian energy and magick as well as guidance from Asetian Masters would surely enhance those abilities or liberate them in an Asetian that is unaware of his past, especially an unawakened one. In fact, some speculate that is one of the many complex reasons for the disclosure of the Asetian Bible and other Asetian secrets in this day and age. A public book on the surface but also a secretive tool for unawakened Asetians. However, nothing compares to actual contact with the Order of Aset Ka and guidance from a learned Asetian as the ultimate potential for past life discovery.

Note: This applies not only to Asetians but also to Anubian Keepers and human Asetianists. The Asetian path, Kemetic magick and past life work is not restricted to the sacred bloodline of Aset and they find valuable allies, students and friends among all kin.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.10.14 11:04

I enjoyed this information summary, Victor. There was much you included that I was not aware of. Thanks.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.10.14 12:50

Nice post Victor, thank you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.10.14 15:29

Thank you, Victor. This certainly clears up a lot of my confusion!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 16.10.14 21:05

The AB feels like a masterful puzzle. It looks so simple and is deceptively deep. There was definitely more than one reason for its publishing.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.10.14 12:11

Yes, it is... I have already learned so much from it. There is so much I didn't notice before, that I do now...

I could try to express gratitude for its publishing but wouldn't be able to find the right words.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.10.14 15:43

There is a very important detail that in my point of view was no mention. This detail is Love. I believe that all Asetians, Anubians, Asetianists can’t forget this feeling, because it is part of its essence. Although they did not know what stifle them and seek, they know that there is a feeling in their hearts, and that feeling is a mystery on current lives. Regardless of how they feel, that detail exists in every heart, that's why the Violet Flame has a very big impact inside all of us. Cultures, ages, all influence in the awakening of everybody, and not everyone can solve their own puzzle on the opportunity as human being. The truth is that often we get obsessed, and the more we feel this obsession with our feelings, beliefs, thoughts, the more we move away from reality. The brain is Master controlling the thoughts and put the most away from the Origin, turning what comes out of heart into something trite and imagery. It also happens on the contrary, the ego create cases of avoidance of absolute truth which are actually imaginary. So, everything is complex and complicated when it comes to past lives, not by feelings, but by the quantum leap. Silence is another detail, one that easily breaks the silence of its inner is long away from home and to understand the big picture, while those who keep silent strong eventually come home after all, Asetinism is about to understand ourself, others and the universe in our life while human being.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.10.14 15:21

Thank you Kalb. I agree.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 01.09.17 13:59

Hi.

Wonderful words

"Note: This applies not only to Asetians but also to Anubian Keepers and human Asetianists. The Asetian path, Kemetic magick and past life work is not restricted to the sacred bloodline of Aset and they find valuable allies, students and friends among all kin."

It is nice to feel this respect people have for Aset Ka, and the respect Aset Ka has for them. Being open for True Seekers.

There is a very important detail that in my point of view was no mention. This detail is Love. I believe that all Asetians, Anubians, Asetianists can’t forget this feeling, because it is part of its essence. Although they did not know what stifle them and seek, they know that there is a feeling in their hearts, and that feeling is a mystery on current lives.

As Kalb mentioned, I agree about Love. The feeling is just something huge, and it is that, you feel. This Love is something that sounds and echoes at every beat of our heart.

The truth is that often we get obsessed, and the more we feel this obsession with our feelings, beliefs, thoughts, the more we move away from reality.

I felt this while I was reading about Tao. When we tend to get obsessed and try give logial explanation, the real feeling just vanishes.

Silence is another detail, one that easily breaks the silence of its inner is long away from home and to understand the big picture, while those who keep silent strong eventually come home after all, Asetinism is about to understand ourself, others and the universe in our life while human being.

Amazing, it is just wonderful how much we can hear from our inner Silence.

Thank you for your words.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 18.06.22 11:05

It was a time when @Victor , @Maktub, @Kalb , and @Aghrab were very active and VF was amazing, James is with that style but more active in social media, will be amazing to see them on a post discussion
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down