Nightshade
Jonathan
vampis
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vimpire Immortality Hoax - Page 2 Empty Re: Vimpire Immortality Hoax

Post by Maxx 02.11.16 12:29

thanks for this notice. you confirmed what I was picking up on and did not want to ask about. confirmation with two or more sources is important to me.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 03.11.16 14:36

Hey Maxx,

It is the second time, that I see you writing about accessing knowledge (wisdom) from within, so I have decided to ask you something.
Why bother studying occult, reading tons of books, deciphering ancient manuscripts and texts, etc.. if all of the knowledge can be achieved from the source (from within)?
That is basically the question about what is better, being an occultist or a mystic.

When a person is a mystic and gains knowledge from within, he is basically growing spiritually and can be sure in the knowledge he discovers as it becomes obvious for him. He also becomes more in touch with reality.
When a person is an occultist, he should read and decipher tons of cr@p, then practise and then try to grow spiritually. All of this things become separate actions for him (compared to mystic). And he has also a tough time to separate lies and misconceptions from the truth.

I have been a mystic for a number of years and I clearly understand this process and what you do actually mean. But I am in occult not for a long time, and perhaps the major reason why I actually understand the meaning behind the lines of the texts is because of my background.

So, what do you think?
Why should one study occult if everything can be achieved from within?

P. S.
Maybe I am going to hard on it... It is not the question of one or the other.
Both should take place.
But it is the question of what is more useful, reliable and should be practised more.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 03.11.16 15:10

* the question of what do you consider being more important.

As for me, I explore occultism to find things I did not know about, so that I could look within for answers to them afterwards.
But I dont see a reason for exploring occultism in its very depths. Though it is quiet interesting.
When I start reading occult books and watching occult videos, I get a feeling, that I am just reading and watching stuff ABOUT this life instead of living, understanding and practising it.

What do you think?
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.11.16 18:44

the mystic works from within toward the outward, while the occultist reverses the process....so it is written up in a description.

Personally, I see there is no difference between the two as energy is simply consciousness objectified.  Physical reality is nothing but consciousness transformed into an object. That can work from either direction.  Ultimately, all consciousness is one and the same in that it is the same source and substance,  only differing in organization, but that may not be perceived but by the extent of awareness of a person able to perceive it.   Some can, others cannot.  It still exists in a common form to relate to another.  Endless questions are a waste of everyone's time when one need only go to the source ....  which is consciousness.  That is both mysticism and occultism.

My own view is that there are no Gods.  Just consciousness that have evolved into higher spheres are levels occupying the same time, space we are in...as all are one.  If all is one, or a part of one, then those of the higher consciousness are just perceived as being Gods....while they pity us knowing that we have the same spark in us as they do.... How the myths and stories of old are handed down are from the higher consciousness dropping down to a lower sphere to interact and teach in a lower vibration.  Help is sometimes required to lift the lower spheres to the higher, even though all is part of that same consciousness.

This is not my original thought process.  It came from a God......lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.11.16 18:54

and be on notice...that my above thinking will probably not line up with most on this site....but that is what differing opinions will do for you. Get you angry and your blood flowing ...... so you can see how energy works.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 04.11.16 11:57

It was interesting to read what you (or your god) thinks.
I understand and agree with it.
Thank you also for the advice about energy work.
But why did you start speaking about Gods?
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.11.16 12:58

There were two divisions of priests in Egypt.  The regular Priests who are like we know as preachers in the pulpits in the churches and mosques of today that misrepresent what life is all about to enrich their own positions, and who preach about God....same in old Egypt..... and the High Priests who really knew of reality from behind the scenes what the power of creation was all about and who were informed of the previous thousands of prior years and how the advancement of mankind really came about. This group was initiated by training when found to be born into the physical level with a higher consciousness.  We find this description from the Asetian Bible and the material available today. Described by becoming awake to remember their previous life within this training.  Others just move in and out of this level to interact as needed.   From the High Priest section came the Pharaohs who were of the higher consciousness group I mention and who really control things from the etheric and astral realm and from whom we might consider this group originates from the Aset lineage . Probably down through 800,000 to 900,000 years old we find this group's background.

So my use of the word God has probably a different meaning than most think of when they see me use it.  These are the Aset ka and Sethian groups we know of that are capable of moving in and out of our level of understanding or our conscious awareness.  Their level is there all around us but we are not aware of it as they function out of our awareness ...  or, if by choice, rub shoulders with us without our being aware of who they are.  These could be called God by those that do not understand who and what these beings actually are.   But why would they reveal themselves as they actually are to an uninformed mass?  There is really no reason.  It may be another million years before the average human can advance into the God level.  But I am saying we all have the spark....   meanwhile there is talk of this earth moving into a higher realm....  what that means is that those that are elevating consciousness will move into a higher level and become aware of those that remain here at the time of the earth's change...  those remaining will not be aware of those that moved into the higher level.  This is an example of those from the higher realms and how we are viewed at this time by them.   This could also be viewed as dealing with spirits.....hehe.  If the Bible is really written in different codes, do you think the Rapture is described here?  lol.  One story in it might have 4 or 5 different meanings and only be revealed to each higher consciousness as they become aware of a higher level of frequency.  

So you see, why in the hell do you continue to ask questions?  Who are you?   Is that what you asked Jonathan?  lol.  Does life ever end?  What is all of this about?  Of course, no true answer will ever be given in writing.  You can bet your bottom dollar on that.   You think you need to know something.....?   Talk to consciousness, as that is where it is all located.   Aset is not going to publish the answer in a book for any reason.  Those accounts will only tend to cause interest and lead one toward a portal where one has to learn to be able to see the portal and then also learn the correct way to enter it.  Otherwise, all is hidden, and always will be.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 04.11.16 14:49

I have asked the first question (from the ones you have quoted) not to recieve an answer for myself, but to give him a chance to find the answer for himself.
The last two questions I did not ask on this forum (or any other forum).
Speaking about immortality, I have almost figured out the answer for myself. But before that, I just wanted to put this topic to discussion as it seemed quiet interesting in my opinion.
Anyways, I understand the answers for all those questions.

Speeking about Gods, as I have said before, I understand, what you have meant. What I asked you, was why did you start speaking about them?
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 04.11.16 15:00

Actually the answers CAN be given in the written form. Obviously they will NOT be considered as the understanding, but they WILL be considered as the knowledge.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.11.16 15:16

Gracious.....  with that, I will exit and completely agree with Victor, and Jonathan, and  Nighshade, and the others, who are all really much nicer than I am.....  I am much slower than many here but now add me to the group that feel you do not even have a clue.  You can declare yourself whatever you want to be and, in essence, that is what you have done.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.11.16 16:45

actually, you remind me of someone else with a different name here on the board. Same line of reasoning... same tactics, etc....just using another name....lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 04.11.16 17:25

So what exactly from the above made you to shift to this group? What do you not agree with (from the above)?
Seriously...
Explain to me
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.11.16 17:28

I am finished with this back and forth. It never ends. That is why everyone else cut off.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 04.11.16 18:40

Whatever)
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.11.16 19:19

AHHHH. I just now remembered where I know you from. It is on the other site with kalb and gargoyle and where they went. I did not know you until now and just a slight memory.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 05.11.16 3:12

That is my first time on an occult forum.
I ve said that from the very beginning
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 05.11.16 5:47

Maxx: Pardon? How so another site? I do not go for other sites unless the Vampirology group on FB.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.11.16 8:15

yes. that is where I must have seen that same icon before. Or someone else is using that icon on another site I have seen. Anyway, his vibration certainly seems familiar. I have run across him some other place before.

Then I could have been incorrect..... for the third time in life. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 05.11.16 9:30

This icon is the cover from "Sekhem Apep -Typhonian Vampyre Magick by Michael W. Ford", that was edited by me. I have removed different words and added the word "occultus". So I am quiet sure that the icon you saw, was a different one.
By the way, I am not even on facebook Wink I use other SN.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.11.16 10:03

Ah then. says a lot. that explains some of your views.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.11.16 10:52

Fan of Ford's work?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 05.11.16 12:55

I disagree with several Ford's views on vampirism. He is speaking more about practising vampirism (and by the way, using magickal techniques) and not about the real vampires (That  is not the only reason, but one of them).
But I also disagree with different information from Asetian Bible, so when I say Real, I dont mean Egyptian Wink
(I know, you will try to kill me for this one Smile)

So, I am not a fan.
I just like this picture. And I also like symbolism, so I have decided to change it, the way I would like it better.

P. S.
It is a VERY bad idea for an occultist to be a fan of something. If I was a fan, I would not be able to percieve the information objectively and would end up like you guys with the Aset Bible
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.11.16 14:13

Don’t worry no one will kill you. No one really cares. You’re the one going crazy for every thing we disagree on.

Anyways your reply proved what I was hoping for behind my question so thanks.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 05.11.16 14:31

So, what were you hoping for?
You seem to be soo mysterious...

P. S.
Actually, I thought you have the same opinion about Ford's vampires
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 05.11.16 15:00

As I recall, in your opinion Ford speaks about being a vampire to manifest one's own will and becoming a living God, which is not right, because this skills should be used to create, but not to destroy.
And also he speaks about using vampire magick to drain energy and stuff, but not about the lineages of vampires, who have some kind of energy metabolism.

Isnt that your point of view?
I guess, that can be something we would both agree on.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next