Ramla-Meryt
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vampires and Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampires and Lycanthropes

Post by A.Nightside 03.12.18 16:57

I'm not entirely sure how to respond, Maxx. I don't see how your response compares with mine.

The subtle body, whether we're talking dreams or any other metaphysical environment is fluid. If you weren't simply remote viewing, and in fact were in another's dream, it's just dream projection. I suppose it's also possible that your presence in the dream, triggered something subconscious, perhaps the individual, in their interactions with you online, viewed you as an intimidating or even threatening presence - even if he wasn't actively aware that you were in his dream, perhaps his subconscious was and gave you the appearance of such a creature as symbolic of how he viewed you. (or was it his wife's dream?)

You have the ability to choose to drain energy, but if I'm not misunderstanding, you're describing unintentional draws? To me, that could be an indication of Vampirism of some variety, be it Vampire (which you deny) or other such vampiric nature/being. If it is not a need to draw, perhaps it is some (non-vampire) non-human aspect you've overlooked?
Some people are just predatory, even parasitic. While I don't expect this to be your case, I can't say it's not possible either. Could be simply in your nature, humans aren't without their needs an [unnecessary] habits.

I do think everyone is different, to an extent. I can relate with what you say in regards to the Asetian views regarding Vampires. I say, I'm a bit stuck in my ways, and prefer to do things my own way - slowly. It takes me a while to fully digest new information and ideas. When I first joined this forum, many of my old posts claim a disagreement with said view, but after reading it again and again, I realize that "disagree" is no longer an accurate descriptor.

...but my statements are not an inarguable things and I'm only one perspective (a limited and little-experienced one at that).
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.12.18 18:40

two things here... if anything I entered his dream world or astral.  My ability to run with the wolves in the other realm turns into enjoyable running exercise every so often.  Also, the other individual saw it take place and mentioned it to me before I ever said anything.  He was aware of who I was as he stood and watched me attack the human.  His wife was half ass aware it had taken place.  What I would say is that when in the other realm one can take on any appearance they want to.  That is the way with any Spirit from higher dimension... but....one knows who that spirit is no matter what form they take.... or that is what I have found in my own experience so why would it be different with anyone else?

So if I am not a vampire and I am in a non-human form then you have helped me answer the big question.  I know who I am now.

I am Alien.

This explains all of my contacts out in space with flying crafts and Beings, etc, and explains to me individually flying a craft myself on a trip to my home planet two different times.  I was told that my experience was going to be wiped clean from my mind and memory but only part of it was.  So maybe I know who I am now....  but I do not want to rub shoulders with the Star Trek fools on other forums they have set up.  I guess I will just be a (lone Wolf).
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 04.12.18 9:31

I do believe the spirit is fluid and malleable. Anyone can put on any appearance they choose, that doesn't change or make them what they are.

I really don't pick up in sarcasm well.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 04.12.18 9:33

If I were to take you seriously, Starseed or Alienkin of some kind is not unheard of, or impossible.. but i have no place to confirm or deny that beyond doubt, as I am not you.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 04.12.18 10:19

Skepticism abound.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.12.18 11:09

I was not being sarcastic. I am being myself. I never commented about it before but this is the third time I do know that you misunderstood my basic message and I did not have the time to explain it then.....

Everything I posted above is my actual experience.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.12.18 11:13

We know you are skeptic. That is well and good. But please keep posts decently constructive. It does not add much to the conversation by merely saying "skepticism abound" in such a manner and without other notes or thoughts. Other than that, you are fine. Just better to post things that are of benefit or value in one way or another, or that communicates sufficiently within the context...

But of course, yes, as you are saying these things might sound far-fetched, and one might not be sure of its validity. I would like to personally understand where these things are coming from as I have never heard much of alienkin, but also there is the interesting questions if we just take otherkin into consideration as an example, and postulate their existence, where do they come from or how did they come to be - in a purerly created and existential way where all souls are woven into being, if we take such matters as supposed fact - and what made them incarnate in a human body in such a way? How come that there can be humans within human bodies and other beings within human bodies at the same time, supposedly at least? This question, as to the cause and origin of such, intrigues me enormously. But, of course, you do not have to believe it. Take it with healthy skepticism, of course.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 04.12.18 11:37

I won't lie. I often struggle to understand your comments, I can't recall if this has always been the case or just lately. I call it brain fog, something i struggle with regularly as a part of chronic conditions.

Probably just bad timing, as it happens with other people too. I could also be much more ignorant, or cognitively limited than I realize, which would lend to the struggle. I feel it would be more rude if I simply choose not to respond because I don't understand. I try, that's about all I can say. I apologize for any level of frustration, and would appreciate it immensely if ever you can point out when this happens, and if t all you feel willing to explain it so that i might understand.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 04.12.18 11:42

I am more than happy to discuss my understandings and beliefs about Otherkin with anyone interested.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.12.18 11:49

You meant my posts, A.Nightside? Hehe... I have a penchant for convoluted thinking it might seem.

But sure if you have anything on the question as to the cause and origin of otherkin, go ahead! Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.12.18 12:04

Yes my post was meant for Nightside. I was not addressing Guano at all. I am in the midst of handling 4 big issues at once outside the board here so I will come back to this a little later. other things to add in regard to your comments. to Nightside
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3