What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

+6
Sybil Mason
Troublemaker
Maxx
Naoom
MysticLightShinethForth
Gloo
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 3 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Jonathan 02.12.19 6:33

If you're that interested in knowledge of the esoteric and learning more you absolutely should read some of the Asetian publications. They are the most reliable books on real life vampirism and also provide a solid foundation on metaphysics and magick. The Asetian Bible would be a good place to start but they have other works as well, particularly the Violet Throne is bound to become a legendary grimoire in occult history.
You can go through the free previews here: http://www.asetka.org/books.shtml
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 3 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by ambercatgoddess 02.12.19 6:38

Jonathan wrote:If you're that interested in knowledge of the esoteric and learning more you absolutely should read some of the Asetian publications. They are the most reliable books on real life vampirism and also provide a solid foundation on metaphysics and magick. The Asetian Bible would be a good place to start but they have other works as well, particularly the Violet Throne is bound to become a legendary grimoire in occult history.
You can go through the free previews here: http://www.asetka.org/books.shtml

I most sincerely am interested. I have a book about Kemetic studies and that was an interesting read. I did not know there was something that combined that with vampirism. I admit I had read some posts that I didn't understand the references now you have given me the means to find answers to that. So I thank you.

ambercatgoddess
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamcold 15.02.20 13:35

good evening .. it seems that I got in the right place .. intelligence attracts me the most, I like your opinions .. of course after reading (Asetian Bible) I will try to listen to my instincts and go on them (On my way) (until now they helped me) but I will also consider the guidelines that I consider to be true, thank you for being there! 🥶
Iamcold
Iamcold
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.02.20 15:17

Feel free to post an introdution in the Off Topic session.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3