What is vampire magick?

+2
Maxx
Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is vampire magick? Empty What is vampire magick?

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 02.05.20 17:03

What is vampire magick? What can you achieve with it?
Is there a way to develop vampiric psychic abilities?

I am here to ask questions, learn and then I will do my own research.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2020-05-01

Back to top Go down

What is vampire magick? Empty Re: What is vampire magick?

Post by Maxx 02.05.20 17:24

Well, since humans are a tri-dimensional being and can operate in up to 5 dimensions at any one time, I find that is an advantage over the vampire which has limitations because of mostly heavy baggage.  The vampires I have met, both physically and online all seem to have some major problems or multi problems mostly mental and physical.  Whereas, the human, if balanced properly, can outperform and maneuver over the vampire any day (or night).  

I often wonder why a poor vampire would want to develop an extension of those illnesses and take them farther into the most depressing situations?  

But I am sure there are some here that wish to continue their training (or anti-training).

As far as Magic, Asetian Magic is mostly done in the astral or etheric regions (actually all magic starts in that area and is manifested over into the physical region), but that is mentioned in the Asetian Bible with an overview for thought.  Violet Throne takes it a little more into the realm of making you either want to proceed and find avenues in this life to study and pursue it or show you that it may not be for someone just out to dabble in fancy operations for a hobby.  An empath, I would imagine, could either feel a strong pull from the solar plex area or no interest at all if they would not have an interest.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 02.05.20 17:41

Just because I am not a expert in ocullt or piritual practices, it doesn't mean my interest in the occult is not valid. It's not a hobby. I have spirit vessel with a witch inhabited within to help me to learn about witchcraft. I have wanted to be a witch since I was 13.

Not sure about the spiritual, physical signs or symptoms that relate to being a vampire. Fed up with your snarky attitude, what is your problem?

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.05.20 17:43

I guess you have found me out. I am just a happy, happy human.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.05.20 17:49

Being a Witchy Woman is a far higher position (in my own opinion) than being a sickly, impotent earthly vampire. Good luck with your jar. She must have brought you here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 02.05.20 17:57

Fuck off!

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.05.20 18:01

Does this mean we are no longer friends?
My heart is broken.
Devil
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.05.20 18:08

I will certainly give you credit as you wrote in your own words rather than do what many do and post miles of material in copy format as if they are genius creators and writers. My hat is off to you, Madam... Twisted Evil
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 03.05.20 0:16

Well, that was amusing to watch. From the stupid screen name to the strange, delusional claims, I was expecting this very thing to happen. At this point I guess it's mere entertainment. They all seem to find their way here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 03.05.20 5:41

People here seem to be pathetic trolls.
I wish to learn about the occult, and spiritual practices and I take it seriously and treat people it with respect.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 03.05.20 8:23

You are the pathetic troll, and this forum is the wrong place for your games.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 03.05.20 8:24

Oh, and the way you just swore at a member of the forum only proves the point about your maturity level. Consider finding another place to air out your delusions....
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM 03.05.20 8:42

I certainly found this interesting as well as disappointing. I have studied the occult from different aspects over a number of years. I have found that learning from others is very simple. Not all things work for everyone. In other words there are many different paths to take. Respect is something that folks would be wise to walk with. I love learning even if it isn't something that I will see that fits for me. Yet, I still walk away with knowledge. What is I learn? I learn what has worked for another. Frustration can cause lack of growth. Learning to control that aspect, in which we can all feel at times, is beneficial. Mind, body and soul (consciousness) need to be in harmony. Easier said than done. Just my thoughts here.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2020-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM 03.05.20 8:46

I certainly found this interesting as well as disappointing.  I have studied the occult from different aspects over a number of years.  I have found that learning from others is very simple.  Not all things work for everyone.  In other words there are many different paths to take.  Respect is something that folks would be wise to walk with.  I love learning even if it isn't something that I will see that fits for me.  Yet, I still walk away with knowledge.  What did I learn?  I learn what has worked for another.  Frustration can cause lack of growth.  Learning to control that aspect, in which we can all feel at times, is beneficial.  Mind, body and soul (consciousness) need to be in harmony.  Easier said than done.  Just my thoughts here.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.05.20 9:20

And your thoughts are welcome here just like everyone else's.

But what is this premise built upon?  What if the perception that you have built your entire declarations upon have been proven to be nothing but fantasy organized by individuals out to do nothing but increase their fame and fill their pockets at the expense of those that are easily influenced by promising you power and fame and an elevated status in life?  Would you want someone to continue feeding you tripe that does nothing but continues to place more wood on the fire?

Is it better to feed and stoke the flames by adding more disinformation to a process that was created by a literary production for the benefit of monetary gain and then carried forward by a growing media seeing how the dumb pursue it?  Of course, it is going to continue to be fed.  Why does one continue to ask how can I become a vampire?  lol.  Regardless of all the stories created out there, show me anyone that shows the earthly vampire is real and has the power proclaimed.  All talk about it but it is always someone else they are mentioning.  No mighty vampire comes forth to proclaim and exhibit their fantastic powers.  So all I can say, is wake up and get real.  You have a real-life to live.

But again, Vampire Magic?   Magic is real.  But there are elements that treat it the same as elements that are just like the vampire myth the kids run after today.  They are fed the promise of being powerful and different and one of a kind within their group. This is not reality as it requires no work at all.  Humans can do this with work.  No different than Vampire myth.  But there really should be no reason to have to explain all of this to a person in their right mind or mental state.

Any explanation has to be reserved for the unbalanced mind or child-like state chasing stories of Harry Potter.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM 03.05.20 9:40

Maxx, I do agree with your statement. Magic is real and from experience Vampire, Witch, Satanist, Messiah, and Adept all are nothing more than mere titles. The Gods teach very well as I can only assume you are aware of. The unbalanced mind has to be overcome first and foremost. It is like a baby learning to walk. The baby holds on to things and falls down often before learning to run and jump. None the less the baby must learn to balance on two feet first.

Fame and fortune folks can be seen rather easily. I avoid those.
On a personal level, throughout my years of study I have had to come to the realization that what I held dear to my heart as truth was nothing more than a mere lie. Yes, told by another who claimed to be an authority on the subject. Growth can be painful.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.05.20 9:42

Agreed
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM 03.05.20 9:50

Maxx I sent you a PM

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.05.20 10:00

Whilst I don't find much value in the "title" of vampire I do find great value in the notion and allied philosophies or mindsets to the practices of vampirism or predatory spirituality.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.05.20 10:01

Thank you. Got it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 03.05.20 12:33

What is predatory spirituality?

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM 03.05.20 12:55

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Whilst I don't find much value in the "title" of vampire I do find great value in the notion and allied philosophies or mindsets to the practices of vampirism or predatory spirituality.

I agree.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.05.20 13:09

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 wrote:What is predatory spirituality?

There's information on it if you care to look around. I believe a genuine search will do you more good than me merely telling you about it (even if I could only give my own perspective), because to develop the impetus to read and study and research or at least to search around is better than to merely ask for simple answers. But there are resources and different paths for this, some of which include this forum itself if you care to look around. By that impetus you will gain a lot more knowledge, given that you have the will and self-discipline necessary.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666 04.05.20 2:43

Well I am here to learn, to form my own opinion and to research particular concepts in more depth.

Blood_Thirsty_Vixen666
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.05.20 4:32

In my view - and I can only give my own perspective - predatory spirituality is a rather obscure concept but contains a wide range of necessary aspects and practices as well as allied concepts. To me it holds probably a slightly different meaning than it does to the Asetians or as it is outlined and defined in the Asetian Bible. It means to me an inner exploration of unknown depths, which might be similar to certain elements in their notion of it, but also the bringing forth of hidden, raw and primal elements of Self, which might not be entirely dissimilar to their concepts and definitions either but yet seen as something more primal in my own interpretation, view and experience but only in the sense of relating to a more bestial nature. That's just a part of it, however. It's also definitely tied to the practices or nature of vampirism and might be better reflected in truly vampiric beings, such as the Asetians.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next