Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
Maxx
Ramla-Meryt
Void
Hound
10 posters

Go down

Materials of the Aset Ka: Personal Experiences Empty Materials of the Aset Ka: Personal Experiences

Post by Hound 11.09.20 19:45

I'm not usually one to make threads, as with the action comes a bit of responsibility to ensure that the thread is worth making. However, after going back several pages of this section of the forum, I didn't quite find exactly what I was looking for. There seem to be smaller threads, scattered about, focused on individual aspects of a much larger experience. Hopefully this thread can act as a funnel for the smaller, individual happenings.

The majority of the users on this forum have, in some capacity, either obtained or come into contact with writings produced by the Aset Ka. The Asetian Bible, the Book of Orion, The Violet Throne, etc. Perhaps even their public website is enough, in some instances. I am deeply curious if those who have obtained these materials have used the materials themselves in spiritual workings or rituals. I am also deeply curious if ownership and contact with these materials have prompted experiences without the conscious, active use of them as gateways to such things. Experiences born simply out of proximity. Closeness. I will of course share my own experiences, thus far, as a means of initiating this discussion.

The Asetian Bible itself has a very distinct energy that was apparent from within its packaging, even. Upon making physical contact with the book (and every time since then that I have made physical contact), the energy contained within provides a "buzzing" or "vibration" like feeling in my hands and my pathways (meridians). Opening the book, and reading it, provided a slightly more intense sensation in this regard, but otherwise that's where it ended until recently.

I had the idea to use the book itself as a means of garnering deeper insight into the energy contained within, and perhaps pursuing external connections associated with the material. To keep it brief, when entering rapture with my hands on the book, and meditating deeply with it, the energy from the book "flared up". It began to intrude into my pathways. The sensation was like a deep pressure, as if being held under the ocean far below, and it creeped up my body until it immersed half of it in its energy. Once I was done meditating, the energy lingered in my system for several hours before eventually dispersing over time. During this period, when I touched the book, there was no distinguishing difference between what I felt in my upper half and the book itself. After the energy dissipated, the distinction upon making contact was clear once more.

Has anyone meditated with the materials and experienced something similar? Or do you have other experiences you'd like to share? I saw mention of dreams being instigated by the books in several places, but the threads never went too far into detail. Feel free to share!
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2020-08-03

Back to top Go down

Materials of the Aset Ka: Personal Experiences Empty Re: Materials of the Aset Ka: Personal Experiences

Post by Void 11.09.20 21:09

Well, not the book, and maybe not very insightful energy wise, but since you mentioned "connections associated".
For a long time, for most of my life I had near constant connection with certain "source", like some "wireless radio station", broadcasting certain "tunes", but some years ago I shut it off, locked it and threw out the keys and didn't want to hear from them ever again, figuratively speaking. And it was pretty quiet ever since, until fast forward few years, I accidentally stepped in to this forum and I got my self reconnected with that same "radio station" without any advance warning, even with a backlog of their "tunes", to fill my dreams and meditations with same energies and stuff, same or very similar "chatter".
It's confusing and I have got no explanation for it yet, at least non that I would feel comfortable with. Could be just coincidence, or a hundred other explanations and misinterpretations, since it doesn't quite add up.
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Materials of the Aset Ka: Personal Experiences Empty Re: Materials of the Aset Ka: Personal Experiences

Post by Ramla-Meryt 12.09.20 4:47

I recently obtained the Violet Throne after over a year of intending to purchase it. Upon opening the package and introducing it to my altar and to my Ka, I felt... how to put it, Home? I was home but it was more specifically in connection to the book itself and the energy therein. It resonates a deep cord, which is why in terms of its inclusions in ceremonial magick, I am not rushing into it but have an eventual intention.

I have not used it in more advanced energy workings at present. I am in no rush to do so. That said, I have used it to facilitate my focus and discipline in relation to meditation. I have felt a warmth in my fingertips when doing so that rolls up my arms and into my core. My duration of meditation may not have massively increased but the intensity of my focus has, which is a marked improvement.

I had a fleeting experience during meditation of hot, dry air in a room contrary to that but I have not investigated that too deeply as it in itself was isolated. There are lines of potential inquiry though.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.09.20 8:30

I found the author of the material below has an insight into magical time passages and clearly explains it.  She blends her understanding of why some people do not actively enter into the magical practice and just read and attach themselves to the concept of it, while others engage.

"True Magic is not for sissies -- it will test you to your limit, and then test you again.

It is never a straight line of development either – I have looked at work done four thousand years ago and realized how far behind we have fallen in terms of magical skill and knowledge. And I have looked at work from a hundred years ago and wondered what the hell they were thinking…. But it was what was right and necessary for the time, place and people. That took me a long while to understand – you can only build a path that the feet of that particular time can cope with."

Every section of the path that is built brings something forgotten to light again, and it also has flaws. Every section is built for the people of that time, so it must work in a way that is conducive to the mindset, understanding, and fate tides of the time."
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.09.20 10:14

Glasswalker wrote:I'm not usually one to make threads, as with the action comes a bit of responsibility to ensure that the thread is worth making. However, after going back several pages of this section of the forum, I didn't quite find exactly what I was looking for. There seem to be smaller threads, scattered about, focused on individual aspects of a much larger experience. Hopefully this thread can act as a funnel for the smaller, individual happenings.

The majority of the users on this forum have, in some capacity, either obtained or come into contact with writings produced by the Aset Ka. The Asetian Bible, the Book of Orion, The Violet Throne, etc. Perhaps even their public website is enough, in some instances. I am deeply curious if those who have obtained these materials have used the materials themselves in spiritual workings or rituals. I am also deeply curious if ownership and contact with these materials have prompted experiences without the conscious, active use of them as gateways to such things. Experiences born simply out of proximity. Closeness. I will of course share my own experiences, thus far, as a means of initiating this discussion.

The Asetian Bible itself has a very distinct energy that was apparent from within its packaging, even. Upon making physical contact with the book (and every time since then that I have made physical contact), the energy contained within provides a "buzzing" or "vibration" like feeling in my hands and my pathways (meridians). Opening the book, and reading it, provided a slightly more intense sensation in this regard, but otherwise that's where it ended until recently.

I had the idea to use the book itself as a means of garnering deeper insight into the energy contained within, and perhaps pursuing external connections associated with the material. To keep it brief, when entering rapture with my hands on the book, and meditating deeply with it, the energy from the book "flared up". It began to intrude into my pathways. The sensation was like a deep pressure, as if being held under the ocean far below, and it creeped up my body until it immersed half of it in its energy. Once I was done meditating, the energy lingered in my system for several hours before eventually dispersing over time. During this period, when I touched the book, there was no distinguishing difference between what I felt in my upper half and the book itself. After the energy dissipated, the distinction upon making contact was clear once more.

Has anyone meditated with the materials and experienced something similar? Or do you have other experiences you'd like to share? I saw mention of dreams being instigated by the books in several places, but the threads never went too far into detail. Feel free to share!

I had this experience after reading in the Violet Throne one night. When I went to sleep, and was about half falling asleep, it would contact me through my mind's eye and kind of wake me up repeatedly, or at least a few times, if I remember correctly, before actually being able to fall asleep fully. I believe the tome is indeed a veritable entity of some kind, or definitely living in its own way.

Void wrote:Well, not the book, and maybe not very insightful energy wise, but since you mentioned "connections associated".
For a long time, for most of my life I had near constant connection with certain "source", like some "wireless radio station", broadcasting certain "tunes", but some years ago I shut it off, locked it and threw out the keys and didn't want to hear from them ever again, figuratively speaking. And it was pretty quiet ever since, until fast forward few years, I accidentally stepped in to this forum and I got my self reconnected with that same "radio station" without any advance warning, even with a backlog of their "tunes", to fill my dreams and meditations with same energies and stuff, same or very similar "chatter".
It's confusing and I have got no explanation for it yet, at least non that I would feel comfortable with. Could be just coincidence, or a hundred other explanations and misinterpretations, since it doesn't quite add up.

Either a monitoring technological device, since your words sound like it but albeit as a metaphor... or, then, some entity or group of entities that's now taking interest in you again? Both possibilities sound likely to me. The latter, probably more than the former. Now don't get paranoid please, it's just my theory. Hopefully the government isn't out to get you, haha. Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 12.09.20 10:38

"True Magic is not for sissies -- it will test you to your limit, and then test you again.

Hence why I am approaching at a slow, steady pace. The foundational teachings that I am engaging with are fully purposed to test, to break down and to then build up and re-structure in terms of the individual. Sometimes muscles get rusty even if the instinct is still there. It makes me cringe when people seem to want to leap into the deep stuff without even considering the basics.

There is and should be nothing to be ashamed of of needing to learn from the ground-up. Or even from re-visiting the basics to continually strengthen them over time. While I don't imagine magickal training in the past to be any less strenuous and dangerous, I also don't envisage that it would've dumped initiates into the deep end straight away either. One example that comes to mind is the Mithraic mysteries.

It is never a straight line of development either – I have looked at work done four thousand years ago and realized how far behind we have fallen in terms of magical skill and knowledge. And I have looked at work from a hundred years ago and wondered what the hell they were thinking…. But it was what was right and necessary for the time, place and people. That took me a long while to understand – you can only build a path that the feet of that particular time can cope with.

This makes sense. Magick now is significantly more underground than it was before. Individuals born to it or on the fringes or engaged with a tradition from a young age through their lineage seems to be - so I gather from impressions - increasingly uncommon.

It is also something that never make senses as being linear. Improvements in some areas before improvements in others.

While the digital age has fostered a sense of interconnection that allows for the discovery and facilitation of tradition connections beyond what was available centuries ago, the very nature of modern society is not framed to accept magick within it as something innate.

It is framed as anything from a sideshow curiousity to a sign of a mental health problem. So it makes sense that even if someone is born with an innate ability to engage in and manipulate energy, de-structuring the aforementioned societal bias and perspectives may never happen depending on their exposure, influences, setting etc.

In reference to the VT, I had something of an idea what to expect based off the accounts of people both on this forum and on the Discord server. But I did my best to ensure that my expectations were as neutral as possible. An example of a societal influence in terms of responding to energy is that while I felt like crying at the overwhelming relief and feeling of X, the idea of crying over a book - although I am aware it is far more than that - was stiffled by 'That is an inappropriate response' which is entirely societal. If that can happen with emotions, it can happen with energy and thus magick to, or it would make sense to me that it does.

Every section of the path that is built brings something forgotten to light again...

This aligns with my understanding of the Violet Throne and heka therein serving as a facilitator and stirring of past life memories.

Every section is built for the people of that time, so it must work in a way that is conducive to the mindset, understanding, and fate tides of the time."

This makes sense. The core is timeless but the approaches are likely to change with the biases, frameworks and mental structures of those involved, which will change according to time.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 12.09.20 18:18

Thank you all for sharing your experiences thus far.

But it was what was right and necessary for the time, place and people. That took me a long while to understand – you can only build a path that the feet of that particular time can cope with.

Thank you Maxx for sharing this quote. The last part, here, stood out to me the most and shows thoughtfulness and care towards interacting with magic of the modern age. Although not the focus of this thread, I find this a particularly apt contribution for the sake of consideration. Magic is liminal, ever changing, and sometimes I feel people focus too heavily on what was. Surely what was deserves respect and credence when appropriate, but I feel that most often do not open themselves up to the present currents in a way that would allow them to make progress as it is intended for now. Perhaps a slight abstraction from the original intent of the quote.

Ramla-Meryt wrote:I had a fleeting experience during meditation of hot, dry air in a room contrary to that but I have not investigated that too deeply as it in itself was isolated. There are lines of potential inquiry though.

I'd be very curious if you experience something similar to this again.

A more honed inquiry for anyone participating: has their website provided similar sensations to the books for anyone?
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.09.20 15:06

I have noticed that if I hit a certain mental state of relaxation and emptiness, I can see the tome surrounded by and emitting a soft velvety smoke that has black and violet elements within.

Also, the Asetian Sigil it contains can be used for magick of surrender by giving yourself to it. It is hard to put words to, but when feeling intense peaks of emotion, directing it straight from the shen center into the actual Sigil looks curious. The energy is sucked toward the Sigil as if it is a powerful singularity, and then the Sigil becomes engulfed in violet flames.

I think the Violet Throne is the Altar, and you are the sacrificial item, only in a deeper and alchemical way. And it is definitely something that cannot be faked in any way. Rather than using animals, the blood must come from you. Subtle blood or otherwise.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 13.09.20 17:50

Rhea Kaye wrote:I think the Violet Throne is the Altar, and you are the sacrificial item, only in a deeper and alchemical way. And it is definitely something that cannot be faked in any way. Rather than using animals, the blood must come from you. Subtle blood or otherwise.

I like this a lot.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 14.09.20 3:03

Agreed.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.09.20 3:40

That's a beautiful point, description and practice, I agree.

Good to see you make posts around here again, Rhea Kaye.

We always have much value to give when we put our minds and hearts into it. Healthy productivity, the flame of inspiration and the gift of sharing.

Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 23.03.21 10:28

Hello again. It has been a few months since this thread began, and much has changed and been learned in that time frame. I thought it would be appropriate to update the thread with some of the data that has been collected and perhaps encourage continued discussion on the matter. In the time since my last response, I had acquired both the Violet Throne and Kemet: The Year of Revelation. All three books (The AB, VT, and Kemet) have been used in several meditations, and there has been a degree of exploration done in collaboration with other Asetianists. Cataloging data, comparing experiences, and presenting theories. A few of them I would like to express in this thread.

Prior to acquiring the Violet Throne, the Asetian Bible was used in several other meditations than the one mentioned initially when I began this thread. The most notable was during Samhain, and results varied between all of them. Additionally, meditation was done using the Aset Ka's public website while using the Asetian Bible's energy as an "anchoring point". This proved beneficial, and I am curious if others have done the same.

First contact with the Violet Throne was similar to that of the Asetian Bible. The tome was inert at first, however when exposed to outside energy the book seemed to "wake up" in a similar fashion. When the book was "awake", the energy it contained within was much more condensed and complex than that of the bible. The pages themselves, although physically thin to accommodate the sheer size of the tome, were heavy in hand. And I believe that the heaviness was a result of the sheer amount of energy contained within the book itself. Through reading, I noticed a few times over the first two weeks or so that with prolonged exposure, meaning several hours at a time, there would be a haze of sorts over both the mind and body. It felt as if the energy from my subtle system, and the energy from the book, were mingling at a surface level. This was not alarming as the sensation was not negative, but it was very apparent that such exposure was having an effect on my subtle system when in contact. Over time, I believe my body adjusted to these sensations and they began to stand out less and less. An additional side effect, perhaps the one that caught me most off guard, was the effect it had on my dreams.

With prolonged, repeated exposure it seems as if I was losing my normal lucidity in sleep. Something I have had since my childhood. On top of that, I was beginning to dream less and less as the days passed. Eventually my sleep was dreamless. I suspected that the book might be behind this and began running trials, per say, by monitoring and controlling that exposure. When I would limit contact, my dreams would begin to come back, although fragmented for a time for several days before normality ensued. Getting curious, I inquired about this to several other Asetianists, who expressed similar experiences. Between my own controlled experiments and the collaboration with other individuals, I can reasonably attribute this change to the tome itself. The experiments have continued up until now as I definitely want to have more data, but the patterns are remaining consistent.

Outside of this strange degree of influence, my time spent with the Violet Throne has been exceptionally positive. Every time the book is opened, it speaks a new language so to say. Words on pages have appeared to change at various points, and often times returning to a section feels like it is being read for the first time. A new mystery lies hidden within in each journey. Something Ramla-Meryt said makes much more sense to me, now.

Ramla-Meryt wrote:I recently obtained the Violet Throne after over a year of intending to purchase it. Upon opening the package and introducing it to my altar and to my Ka, I felt... how to put it, Home? I was home but it was more specifically in connection to the book itself and the energy therein.

This notion of home permeates through every fiber of being. It really did take exposing myself to it before I truly understood this idea. The most meaningful and impactful section of the tome, to me, has been Liber Vox. Truly an altering experience, of which I hold a great reverence for. Merely handling the book brings an innate sense of comfort, and warmth. A calm in the storm. A sensation only known in one other place.

There have been additional lines of thought concerning the Violet Throne and the Bible, though, that concern themselves with more of a technical outlook. It became apparent with time that these books have metaphysical complexes (structures) attached to them. I don't believe it to be any secret or obscure concept that these books are imbued with the energy of the Violet Flame, through the Current, but there seems to be additional structures on each book which serve a distinct purpose. This was first brought into the general sphere of awareness when I noticed that the Violet Throne was building a metaphysical connection, a tether, over an extremely short period of time. This was done without active participation on my part. Of course spending enough time with any magically imbued object would eventually result in such a connection. However, the formation of this particular connection was much faster, and more direct, than the typical process which takes much longer. After this connection was fully formed, The book would begin to "call out", and still does, encouraging participation. This made maintaining the cycles of distance for research difficult at times. Encouraged by the abnormal formation of this connection, I intentionally sought to explore and look for these structures, if they did exist. I had speculations at the time, after having actively monitored the construction of the tether.

I have reached a conclusion that they do retain individual complexes per book. However, I have chosen not to try and dismantle them, even though I would like understand them, as I do not wish to disrupt whatever functionality they are serving to both the Current and interaction with external energies. The notion of such things has been brought up as well, again, with other Asetianists and I believe there is a degree of value in attempting to follow this thread further as much as possible.

Meditation with the Violet Throne has been slow, but rewarding. I have not used the tome in ritual yet, but am planning to in the very near future. If appropriate, I will update the thread with additional information in that regard.

As for Kemet: The Year of Revelation, acquisition of this text was relatively recent. The other two books took some time before emotions or thoughts were brought to the surface. Time before experiences were had. In a direct contrast, with Kemet the effect was immediate. As well, the book has a distinct smell that the other two did not possess, but I believe this to be related to the experiences had with it. For the first time in my life, a spiritual interaction provided sensory information. Prior to this, I had heard of such things but never gone through them myself. Although fresh, there has been a fair bit of time (and meditation) between those experiences and now, and I do believe they hold some degree of purpose. Has anyone experienced something similar, with any of the books? Spiritual interaction eliciting sound, sight, and smell? Or any other kind of sensory information? So many thoughts on the matter, but it will still be time before they are coherent.

And I suppose that catches things up to where I am at, at the moment. I would like to say more but I fear this post is already way too long. I look forward to any additional responses, and I will continue to update this thread as appropriate. I hope all of you are well.
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 24.03.21 0:37

Glasswalker wrote:Meditation with the Violet Throne has been slow, but rewarding. I have not used the tome in ritual yet, but am planning to in the very near future. If appropriate, I will update the thread with additional information in that regard.

This was an interesting point to consider.

In terms of meditation, I initially utilised it on a beginner level for a duration as something of a focus and balancing point. However, as much as the overall experience was positive, I realised that it was putting me at risk of using it as a crutch.

So I have since been meditating without it. Going 'cold turkey' from the grimoire was certainly jarring at first. I wouldn't quite correlate it to nervousness but there was a distinct sense of restlessness. It took probably around a week for me to be able to ground and settle myself enough to resume the sessions of meditation that I had done before.

I was tempted to start scheduling reading my way through the Violet Throne again but I have since found that reading books more intuitively according to what I feel like reading and for how long seems to work out best at the present point in time - better to get some reading done than nothing at all.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.03.21 8:23

Thank you for the detailed input Glasswalker, it’s valuable and appreciated. This energy and emotion of “home” that both you and Ramla mentioned is something that many of us have experienced and often a common variable among those who have walked this path before, as in previous lives.

Ramla-Meryt, I personally wouldn’t be worried about having the Violet Throne become a crutch to meditation and magickal practice although I understand your concerns. The book does take a hold of your energy at times and forges a bond, a unique type of spiritual connection. This doesn't happen to everyone but when it does it's intentional and highly beneficial. That however shouldn’t be seen as a crutch, since it’s part of the initiatory process. The “spirit” of the book will overpower you at times but those changes are steps of growth in establishing a deeper link and becoming more attuned to the Asetian current, so that more information and learning can pass through. Treat the book as a friend, as an entity in itself, and it shall guide you well.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 25.03.21 11:57

Jonathan you touch upon something really important, and I agree with what you have said about the book and how it can interact with us. Guiding us further in the right direction, and guiding us through trial. As well, although I'm not sure if intended, you touched upon something else that I've been considering.

Jonathan wrote:Treat the book as a friend, as an entity in itself, and it shall guide you well.

Lately I've been contemplating that the additional metaphysical structure(s) the books are imbued with are, perhaps, servitors. There are a few reasons as to why this line of thought has been pursued. The Violet Throne's ability to create, manage, and then interact with those tethers/connections that it creates would take a degree of autonomous direction (programming), and while less complex structures could also manage these activities, I do not personally expect the Order to do anything the "quick and dirty" way. As well as for protection with the inherent structure, complexity and customizability of such a foundation it would serve better than any inert complex. Granted, I have not done anything to warrant that the tome protect itself, but it certainly strikes me as something that is within its capabilities. This line of thought stemming directly from surface examinations that have been preformed.

Of course we must also account for the direct influence of the Current itself, which would be separate from any additional "enchantment" for lack of better wording. Imbuement just sounds strange, haha. Or maybe it doesn't and my brain is being weird. Regardless. I had left this consideration out of my last post because it is far less grounded than any other my other speculations/observations. At the same time, I have seen discussion in the past following similar threads. What are you thoughts on this?
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 25.03.21 15:33

Glasswalker wrote:

Lately I've been contemplating that the additional metaphysical structure(s) the books are imbued with are, perhaps, servitors. There are a few reasons as to why this line of thought has been pursued. The Violet Throne's ability to create, manage, and then interact with those tethers/connections that it creates would take a degree of autonomous direction (programming), and while less complex structures could also manage these activities, I do not personally expect the Order to do anything the "quick and dirty" way. As well as for protection with the inherent structure, complexity and customizability of such a foundation it would serve better than any inert complex. Granted, I have not done anything to warrant that the tome protect itself, but it certainly strikes me as something that is within its capabilities. This line of thought stemming directly from surface examinations that have been preformed.

Of course we must also account for the direct influence of the Current itself, which would be separate from any additional "enchantment" for lack of better wording. Imbuement just sounds strange, haha. Or maybe it doesn't and my brain is being weird. Regardless. I had left this consideration out of my last post because it is far less grounded than any other my other speculations/observations. At the same time, I have seen discussion in the past following similar threads. What are you thoughts on this?

Em hotep

this is very interesting, I want to share a few thoughts which align with this theory of a servitor being tied to the book. The first thing, is that the VT works differently than the other books, or stand-alone books. So, some things I will describe here I've noticed with the VT, however not with the other books. Reading the book feels as if pointless or disrespectful unless direct and with inwardly sacrifice. For this reason, I personally read the book only in times where the sacrifice of energy is not affecting my daily life in any negative or unproductive, possibly disrupting way. The entity of the book or servitor I believe is vampiric and in my experience a sacrifice of energy is necessary in order for the book to transform the essence, return in higher vibration and also unblock shen centers of the subtle body. This is always acompanied by tendrils and sensations unique to vampirism and the piercing of subtle body. In any scenario, the entity of the book feels and appears to work as a higher servitor. When I read the VT, I often get into a trance state, and feel the guide of the book lead to different pages and then other ones, which ultimately teach a hidden lesson or things I couldn't have noticed in any other manner. I have also seen physical manifestation through the ether of the being with the violet hue manifesting both in higher planes and reflecting in the physical. This also aligns with experiences of protection by the VT, of people Loyal to the Asetians and Aset Ka. I agree, Jonathan, the approach you described appears to be the best approach.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down