Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by James on 19.09.20 5:03

This is a top ranked forum in google searches with a really large audience and strong visibility so I decided to share this here for your awareness as I have also posted in other locations. I provide further context below as I have been observing these people for quite some time now and came to the conclusion that Primal Craft is a personality cult and not a real occult tradition. Most people there are anti science and pro delusion, they manipulate devotees into falling for fantasies and play rites like an act but have no real world effects and cast no magick, given that despite their claims of cursing me with malefica nothing happened. This is a fraud. Here is the text I presented before:

If you have the time, please read in full and I ask for your tolerance and understanding. I really dislike the drama but this is more dangerous than what it sounds to those devotees who are young and honest in their passion for Hekate. I realize that I will likely be stalked and harassed for this post instead of accepting to submit to absolute silence as demanded, but I think honesty and openness can be helpful to others.

It really saddens me having to write this but I think it’s important for awareness, so just sharing a warning here about the Primal Craft group on Facebook led by Matthew Robson since I know that there are people studying Primal Craft by Mark Alan Smith in this group and I don’t want them following it blindly. Atmosphere there has become increasingly intolerant, culminating today in an abusive situation that I honestly feel it’s baffling and extremely disappointing. People are being told that if Mark says he respects someone, you must bow down to that person even if they are aggressive and unfair with you. I’ve seen a girl being mistreated by another devotee and she had to profusely apologize to said guy just because Mark demanded, in a very submissive way that was hard to observe. There should be no room for slave mentality in contemporary spirituality and witchcraft. I wrote a comment in a post there saying that I respect everyone and especially Mark for the gnosis he shared, but that I find some of those attitudes like people being forced into submission to be disappointing, especially since Hekate is a force of spiritual liberation so we should all be united in celebrating that. But I stated all that with a great deal of respect and humility, as I was just looking for some honest exchanges and thought people came from a place of maturity and balance. Well it turned out that people couldn’t handle honesty since Mark demanded my immediate removal for those thoughts and daring to question, even though I stated how I respect him but that people should treat him as just a man, a teacher and occultist, but not a god. He couldn’t handle that either, seeking to immediately silence me as if I’m a threat, when all I intended was a positive environment and debate.
Also another thing I commented about is how people there freely talk about those they had issues with, including social media drama, and they boldly proclaim they will get their lives destroyed and experience soul destruction. To anyone with any degree of experience in the occult that easily comes off as roleplaying not spirituality. That’s not witchcraft. You don’t hold the power to destroy the souls of others. Yet, Mr. Matthew argued very harshly with me that the person in question will surely get the soul destroyed. This is incredibly disappointing and a very strong red flag against this group and current, which I suspect they are likely not in touch with the actual current of Hekate, because Hekate is a force of spiritual liberation and freedom who I feel would surely disapprove of this cultish attitude from both Mark Alan Smith and Matthew Robson, who runs the group under orders from Mark and openly states to be a “proud gatekeeper” of the current and that they both can decide who gets removed from the spiritual current and path as well as who can or can’t contact with Hekate. Those statements are seriously deceptive and manipulative, not to mention false. Very disappointing. Don’t let people tell you they are the gateway to divinity and only they can decide where you can reach spiritually, unwittingly reflecting a twisted influence of Christian priesthood.
Please don’t feel discouraged from Primal Craft as a whole or working with Hekate at all, since the path of Hekate is very real, but be cautious about some of the people involved. Just be observant and careful of people who are in it for the love of the Goddess, versus those who might more concerned about controlling others and protecting an inflated ego. That is highly cancerous to spirituality and real magickal results.
I honestly had no idea that people in modern witchcraft circles still have this sort of mentality, and I’m even open to accepting an apology if they so decide, but you all know how people are when it comes to inflated egos online, so not holding my breath for them to actually do the right thing in an honorable way after how poorly this was handled. If this was a misunderstanding and you want to fix it, by all means, we all do mistakes.
(I have proof of everything stated as screenshots in case that any sort of validation is needed, although I don’t imagine that will be necessary. My only purpose here is awareness.)

James
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Location : UK
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by James on 19.09.20 5:06

This is the reply by Mark Alan Smith to his herd of puppets due to my "very dangerous" act of questioning his authority as the sole voice of Hekate:

https://justpaste.it/8i86o

In a mostly unstable tantrum Mark here ended up exposing himself further, by openly admitting being THE CHOSEN ONE and using that argument as the reason why he is the sole authority of Hekate who can decide your fate in the current and your relationship with the Goddess.

Take your own conclusions and I'm open to any questions you may have.

James
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Location : UK
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by James on 19.09.20 5:13

Including a few excerpts from Mark's highly educated message to his followers for your personal amusement:

Ergo, that is why no, not only the Gods judge. If Hecate and the Trident were going to do everything by themselves - why is She not writing these books (Sorry Mama!! I need to explain this!) Why did She choose me from childhood to bring this work through. What would people have in lieu had I not done this!? Nothing is the answer. .

If the Gods did it all Themselves they would not have placed me here to do this. I would not have written books taking people from Neophyte to Adept of the Abyss and beyond

yes - a soul can be cut out.. Ask certain others who have reacted unaccordingly. It is ridiculous to think that, given human nature being what it is, such power would be accessed without a safety valve/cut off switch. Nothing comes between the Goddess and the proliferation of Her work and the unfurling of Formula for, and within, the Aeon of the Apocalypse. So of course She placed seals of power for such action in these hands.. Like the Supreme Seal of Qayin etc - they rest within the Book of Souls, written in blood. ..When needed they are used to shut undesirable down.

again, its simple.. do you want yuri type people having that sort of power and influence within this, the purest and most powerful of Witch Currents!?

This is the Primal Craft and Current of Hecate - not those fragmented from other, later cultures ..

Are these the words of an experienced occultist or just another cultist?
Same vibe and energy as EA Koetting.

James
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Location : UK
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Maxx on 19.09.20 7:21

As I have stated to someone behind the scenes here, Mark has lost the vibrational current connected with primal craft and as you say, ego is a very large problem in so many cases.  It can destroy a movement.

Bottom line...  just pay no attention to it anymore and let it go the way of the "the incredible shrinking man". It will serve as a collector of those delusional people that are led by an unbalanced ego and be an assembly point.  There is no need to worry about making people become aware of this at all, as water seeks its own level no matter what you think you need to do.  You are not really saving anyone from destruction because all of life is a learning experience and teacher. The best teacher is experience.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4303
Age : 105
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by James on 19.09.20 10:40

I do agree with you that these things tend to sort themselves out naturally as people dealing in low vibration attract those of similar nature and then they all gang up together playing in the mud. But I also feel it becomes a problem that requires warning and attention when there are so many people being deceived by it. Some are just innocent and misguided, not necessarily dumb or dishonest.
I don’t have bad things to say about everyone at all, as I have good friends on the inside who I hold nothing against, some even supported me through all these tribulations and harassment. But then you see people who were manipulated into wasting not hundreds but thousands of dollars in talisman diabonds under the false premise of getting much stronger results, others who are controlled on what they can or can’t study, who they can or can't relate to, a few submissive types that take everything Mark says as gospel and frequently masturbate to his egregoric seals, a guy who wishes to marry fictional Sepheranz to compensate for his ruined love life, but hey she is such a dangerous apocalyptic war goddess of the underworld that you’re constantly warned about by the herd and in the books when in reality she can’t do a thing to you if you simply don’t believe in it. So much for a great draconic power!
That is the problem of making up fictional characters and presenting them as powerful spirits. That is also the thing those people fail to understand, there is a very large difference between an egregore and a real spiritual force and all they are dabbling in on that mud are self-cast egregores and feeding to the Primal Craft egregore. There is no real magickal current there and that is why Mark claims that mommy gave him seals to cut people from the current. All he is doing is cutting people from his own egregore and, in my humble opinion, unknowingly doing them a great service.

Many of these people are mostly cowards, constantly led by their insecurities, who had to go around making up lies about me and try to have everyone blocking me because my message was so dangerous. lol Little does innocent puppeteer Matthew know that over half of those people in his group agree with me and many have expressed their support in private, sharing several of the screenshots exposing what really happened, not just in that group but in his silly inner court as well. Kind of says a lot about his awareness and true power doesn't it? What a great soon-to-be Gatekeeper of a temple for the Pillars of Fire! lol In all that edgelord attitude and pretense of leadership little Matthew is actually Wiccan in real life when off the internet, a mere dabbler of the Right Hand Path who takes VK Jehannum as his magickal reference and who likes to roleplay as a werewolf. So there you go...

This really became a cult of personality where devotees are manipulated into worshipping Mark Alan Smith as “her chosen one” by his very own words. His actions and words say it all. That’s not an occultist, much less a master.

James
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Location : UK
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Jonathan on 19.09.20 10:56

I’m not the best person to speak about Primal Craft so I’m curious what others in here who have more experience with the system have to say about this, if what you are saying is even true. Several people in here have years of experience with Primal Craft so we'll see. I’m not doubting you and you certainly do seem to have insider knowledge of their operations but you know on the internet I’m always careful about reading these exposes.

I will just say that if what you posted are the real words from Mark Alan Smith and not a forgery then I wouldn’t take anything he says as authoritative when it comes to the occult, because those words and that mindset is very much everything that we in the Left Hand Path strongly oppose. The path of the Dragon and the Serpent are the adversarial gateways of liberation. Again, I don’t know if he actually sent that to his followers or not, but if he did, I do recognize that what you are doing is taking the Adversary Road by speaking up against the posers of magick. If not true, you are a fake and will likely get banned in the near future.

So I would like to be clarified on that if possible.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2720
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Naoom on 19.09.20 11:45

this is all true. What James said is a fact and he was kind enough to share the evidence to me as well when asked for it. When the disagreements with James happened I was there but the timing felt wrong because many other issues had popped up there and it all escalated in that situation, and others attacking Asetianism for no reason, and so I was afraid this would cause drama between different communities on social media, because he brought up many many completely valid points, but all at once and without the evidence at first. I hadn't made my mind about it but I reacted wrongly just because I felt this would be like most exposes like Jonathan said, where people are mostly trying to push their agenda without thinking of the consequences and taking everything along their way. That wasn't the case with James at all since he shared the evidence and I can also say this is all true as he stated. I reacted the way I did initially because experience tells us otherwise, and I wanted others to accept other paths in there besides their own as being genuine. I am glad he brought this up and all those are very valid issues, I just didn't previously know on how to go about bringing positive change without fanning the flames. These are indeed the words of Mark he shared, and it was Mark's response to the drama that was going on from different situations. I personally no longer see any value in that group and I was only there because I enjoyed some interactions but now it all seems to be ego and fantasy with no substance. I agree that there can be value to it if approached in a different way and if one forges their own connection without being guided by the thought forms of the author.
Naoom
Naoom
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 357
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by PLM on 19.09.20 11:53

I personally have had years of experience with the Trident current.  It does exist but I have done it without Mark Alan Smith or any of his associates.  He repeatedly invited me to join yet my gut said NO!  I didn't see a need for a formal initiation considering that there was one in the book.  I have had a skype session with him that put me in a feeling of being on guard, best I can describe it.  

I have rewritten rituals in the book as I have seen fit.  I have had wonderful experiences, but then again, I have worked with sigils effectively prior to Mark's material.

I applaud you, James for your strength of character.  I have seen many groups go into the same mentality that you have experienced.  It certainly sounds like a slave mentality arena.  Lucifer is known for his love of freedom, in all its forms!

Study what reaps benefit!  Everything else is mud in the water and will not be useful in the end.  Let go of those that are useless and do it without regret.  That is my advice here to you James and to anyone else that might need it.  

Be well!  Be free!

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Location : Washinton USA
Registration date : 2020-05-03

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Jonathan on 19.09.20 12:22

Naoom wrote:this is all true. What James said is a fact and he was kind enough to share the evidence to me as well when asked for it. When the disagreements with James happened I was there but the timing felt wrong because many other issues had popped up there and it all escalated in that situation, and others attacking Asetianism for no reason, and so I was afraid this would cause drama between different communities on social media, because he brought up many many completely valid points, but all at once and without the evidence at first. I hadn't made my mind about it but I reacted wrongly just because I felt this would be like most exposes like Jonathan said, where people are mostly trying to push their agenda without thinking of the consequences and taking everything along their way. That wasn't the case with James at all since he shared the evidence and I can also say this is all true as he stated. I reacted the way I did initially because experience tells us otherwise, and I wanted others to accept other paths in there besides their own as being genuine. I am glad he brought this up and all those are very valid issues, I just didn't previously know on how to go about bringing positive change without fanning the flames. These are indeed the words of Mark he shared, and it was Mark's response to the drama that was going on from different situations. I personally no longer see any value in that group and I was only there because I enjoyed some interactions but now it all seems to be ego and fantasy with no substance. I agree that there can be value to it if approached in a different way and if one forges their own connection without being guided by the thought forms of the author.

Thank you very much for confirming this for us. That makes a great deal of difference. Please understand that my doubts were nothing personal related with James, who I never met before, but only because online we often find many claims and I didn’t want this noble forum to become a target of hearsay. Given your words and confirmation I will then thank James for exposing this unfortunate situation.

Also given the words by PLM and his years of experience I will have to agree with Maxx on this one, which is certainly a rare occurrence, when he says that Mark Alan Smith has been removed from the current of Primal Craft.
I might add that this would not be unheard of in the occult and indeed Ego is one of the most common culprits in having false masters and false prophets removed from magickal currents they have publicly contributed to in the past. Sometimes a weaker character results in their own fall, which deprives them from previous magickal power and removes them from a certain magickal flow. I have no idea if that is what happened in here but it certainly looks that way.

Thank you all for sharing your insight. It indeed seems like a wiser approach to use his books as tools, rewriting the rituals in ways that you feel guided to do, channeling your own sigils not to connect to his egregore and almost certainly reach much higher gnosis than just strictly following his recipe built on inner limitation.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2720
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Nightshade on 19.09.20 12:44

James wrote:But then you see people who were manipulated into wasting not hundreds but thousands of dollars in talisman diabonds under the false premise of getting much stronger results, others who are controlled on what they can or can’t study, who they can or can't relate to, a few submissive types that take everything Mark says as gospel and frequently masturbate to his egregoric seals, a guy who wishes to marry fictional Sepheranz to compensate for his ruined love life, but hey she is such a dangerous apocalyptic war goddess of the underworld that you’re constantly warned about by the herd and in the books when in reality she can’t do a thing to you if you simply don’t believe in it. So much for a great draconic power!

SEPHERANZ, the spider queen. lol!

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2018/04/03/sepheranz/

Haven’t read such a treatise on New Age bullshit in a long time.
Sorry but that’s just fiction. Complete and absolute nonsense.
Also the system of Primal Craft isn’t very Primal if you get my meaning. It’s a very modern creation that mixes elements from different cultures with a poor understanding of Goetia.

I know that many people fabricate their own systems of magick these days like American fast-food but calling it primal is just dishonest.

You got kicked out from the cult? Celebrate it! Now you can learn actual primal magick.

Primal witchcraft is not Primal Craft ™. One of those is worth your time, the other is McDonald’s. Wink
Primal currents have no mortal masters, no human rulers, no silly social media mouthpieces.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 362
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Jonathan on 19.09.20 13:18

Nightshade wrote:
James wrote:But then you see people who were manipulated into wasting not hundreds but thousands of dollars in talisman diabonds under the false premise of getting much stronger results, others who are controlled on what they can or can’t study, who they can or can't relate to, a few submissive types that take everything Mark says as gospel and frequently masturbate to his egregoric seals, a guy who wishes to marry fictional Sepheranz to compensate for his ruined love life, but hey she is such a dangerous apocalyptic war goddess of the underworld that you’re constantly warned about by the herd and in the books when in reality she can’t do a thing to you if you simply don’t believe in it. So much for a great draconic power!

SEPHERANZ, the spider queen. lol!

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2018/04/03/sepheranz/

Haven’t read such a treatise on New Age bullshit in a long time.
Sorry but that’s just fiction. Complete and absolute nonsense.
Also the system of Primal Craft isn’t very Primal if you get my meaning. It’s a very modern creation that mixes elements from different cultures with a poor understanding of Goetia.

I know that many people fabricate their own systems of magick these days like American fast-food but calling it primal is just dishonest.

You got kicked out from the cult? Celebrate it! Now you can learn actual primal magick.

Primal Witchcraft is not Primal Craft ™. One of those is worth your time, the other is McDonald’s. Wink
Primal currents have no mortal masters, no human rulers, no silly social media mouthpieces.

I see. So Sepheranz is like a porn version of Shelob. Devil
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2720
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Maxx on 19.09.20 13:31

Nightshade wrote:
Primal currents have no mortal masters, no human rulers, no silly social media mouthpieces.

Sorry, but we actually agree on this statement wholeheartedly.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4303
Age : 105
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by James on 19.09.20 14:23

Thanks everyone for your kind words, support and what I feel is very valuable advice. I feel grateful to see that there are still such strong communities out there where people are liberated to think for themselves and aren't afraid to speak freely. Adversarial current indeed!

James
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Location : UK
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Tehom on 19.09.20 15:02

With this new information, In the interests of protecting some good persons of this forum, I should mention only that Mark had once said something to me in an email relative to what proceeds of him currently.

It was on the subject of "giving away one of the blinds" to a Rite, inferring that it "mislead" others. This was implied to be in a very detrimental way. Following this, I rid myself of the received work. A Cult-leading Occult author selectively "letting slip" pitfalls of a "life-threatening" private work in unsolicited emails to their customers- ... well, I'll let the forum arrive at their own conclusions.

"
Mark wrote:Also attached is the Pacts, Rites and Gnosis of the Toad Witch .. This is an advanced pact. I will give away one of the blinds in this now .. there is NO sacrifice of toads in this Current.. the backlash would demolish your life.. an injured toad should be helped to full health.. only one found stone cold dead should be used for this rite within the Primal Current.. Toads are revered in this Arte - they are Hecate;s messengers.
"
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 134
Location : On an island, in the ocean.
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Jonathan on 19.09.20 15:10

Entirely unrelated with the serious problem that has been exposed about this group but I've seen too many people sharing Mark's emails along the years and I always experience the same thoughts: This guy must have a really good editor or ghostwriter working on his books because the way he expresses himself in email always comes across as someone uneducated.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2720
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Rhea Kaye on 19.09.20 16:39

Something also came to my attention recently. It looks like Mark's worshippers and followers are actually advising people that physical werewolf transformations are possible if you do advanced enough rituals.
As if the frequent boasting and stories about sex with a fictional ultimate draconic female power were not bad enough, they completely discard biology and science in favor of fantasy.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1276
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Jonathan on 19.09.20 16:57

Rhea Kaye wrote:Something also came to my attention recently. It looks like Mark's worshippers and followers are actually advising people that physical werewolf transformations are possible if you do advanced enough rituals.
As if the frequent boasting and stories about sex with a fictional ultimate draconic female power were not bad enough, they completely discard biology and science in favor of fantasy.

Are you for real? That is completely delusional. Roll Laugh

So it turns out they're more like a bunch of role-players. The internet is so completely full of that trash. It's that sort of thing that gives a bad name to occultism and magick. I bet they would be utterly surprised to learn that there is actually such a thing as the occult sciences and that metaphysical laboratories are a reality in European Orders. There's no point in arguing with people who outright reject any form of science and critical thinking. I guess that explains the guy who wants to marry spooky Sepheranz. Wall
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2720
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Maxx on 19.09.20 16:59

This is the 2nd or 3rd time that Mark Smith has been revealed within this column.  Again, We all agree that he has had any magical connection removed from him, if ever it was there in the first place or was given to him, or to someone else that he had plagiarized, we do not know. But it is now certain that he ranks up there in the Koetting, Belanger, and now Smith arena. There is not much more revelation to be thrown out there.  And if he does not have any magical current vibration left, he is only a danger to himself.  He is not going to create groups of mass suicides from creepy folks, because they would have done it on their own even with not running into his material.

How do I know this?  Because, I just had a remembrance of a dude that Koetting had attached to him that he was referring anyone that wanted to learn scrying mirrors. He was selling the two week course for $200.
LOL.  That is more than Mark is selling one of his books for.  He was also teaching necromancy and he was selling his course.  Those that had an interest were directed to go into a cemetery and dig up a body or two, and begin to use it with the directions which he taught in his course.  Funny.  What happened?  He faded away in a blur of drugs and other things.  Probably in prison by now for digging up graves.  But even that guy will not be responsible for those chasing the dark realms and using his material following his directions as it would mean the person is out of his own safety factor in the first place.  If he was not getting it in one place, the person will find it in another place.

So I am saying there is no reason to be overly concerned with him in the first place as it would be like overkill in the fashion of using a flamethrower to kill a fly and burning the house down.  We are not going to save anyone as there is no one in danger from this in the first place.  Again, my thoughts from the 2nd posting.  People should be able to see he is off beat by using their own intuition themselves.  If not, you will not save them from anything in the 1st place.  This is how Cleo, the fake reader became so famous.  Because so much attention was put on her.  What happened?  She faded away when people found she was a fake.  But people will spend their money on some other fake to replace it.  So the biggest problem one faces in this life is ignorance, not anything else.  lol. Are you going to spend your time trying to educate that ignorance factor? Good luck.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4303
Age : 105
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Nightshade on 19.09.20 17:09

Jonathan wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
James wrote:But then you see people who were manipulated into wasting not hundreds but thousands of dollars in talisman diabonds under the false premise of getting much stronger results, others who are controlled on what they can or can’t study, who they can or can't relate to, a few submissive types that take everything Mark says as gospel and frequently masturbate to his egregoric seals, a guy who wishes to marry fictional Sepheranz to compensate for his ruined love life, but hey she is such a dangerous apocalyptic war goddess of the underworld that you’re constantly warned about by the herd and in the books when in reality she can’t do a thing to you if you simply don’t believe in it. So much for a great draconic power!

SEPHERANZ, the spider queen. lol!

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2018/04/03/sepheranz/

Haven’t read such a treatise on New Age bullshit in a long time.
Sorry but that’s just fiction. Complete and absolute nonsense.
Also the system of Primal Craft isn’t very Primal if you get my meaning. It’s a very modern creation that mixes elements from different cultures with a poor understanding of Goetia.

I know that many people fabricate their own systems of magick these days like American fast-food but calling it primal is just dishonest.

You got kicked out from the cult? Celebrate it! Now you can learn actual primal magick.

Primal Witchcraft is not Primal Craft ™. One of those is worth your time, the other is McDonald’s. Wink
Primal currents have no mortal masters, no human rulers, no silly social media mouthpieces.

I see. So Sepheranz is like a porn version of Shelob. Devil

Well I guess that if you untangle all the fiction, dogma and teen trying hard to sound eerie language, the books might carry certain truths and uses as others have said, but then again so does Christianity. Devil

Maxx, be careful with what you say or they might unleash a bloodthirsty Sepheranz upon you. lol
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 362
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by PLM on 19.09.20 17:09

Maxx, good reply.  I was just about to say something very near to that.  

I do want to point out that material, no matter who has published it, can be an asset.  Only if it produces, of course.

Years ago, far to many btw, I had a conversation with a catholic priest while living in Defiance Ohio.  He had stated that all religions come from the occult.  However, he did say, beware of the pitfalls found within if one were to chose to walk it alone.  I think, perhaps, he might have been referencing all the so called masters.  I think he even was referencing those that held certain currents, if you will, then fell to spiral out of control.  

Just my thoughts about a conversation from years ago.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Location : Washinton USA
Registration date : 2020-05-03

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Maxx on 19.09.20 17:10

Tehom...  do you remember there was a part in one of Marks books which required using an actual human skull?  The other part did not require the real one and a plastic one or fake one was mentioned. So there were two rituals requiring becoming a head hunter. Lol.  I note this as your comment reminded me of this section having to use the human head bought from a medical facility or dig one up from the grave yard....lol.  And this reminded me to the undertaker associated with Koetting.  lol.  Even Belanger never got her hands dirty digging in graves, I do not think, although I may be wrong.  Ha.

Btw, the books do have enough info in them to turn a toy gun into a shotgun or even a missile in the event a person does know what they are doing with it....reference PLM info.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4303
Age : 105
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Maxx on 19.09.20 17:14

Sorry PLM I did not know you had posted when I let loose. But you do bring to mind some conversations with my old friend Malaki Martin. He did have some interesting stories to tell from all his experiences.

I am certain many priests do have some interesting stories of their own.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4303
Age : 105
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Jonathan on 19.09.20 17:17

PLM, fair point. I do agree with what you are saying. We are just sort of old collectors here when it comes to occult frauds and false masters. Some here have been practicing the collecting for a few decades now. Sort of a hobby when not practicing magick.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2720
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Tehom on 19.09.20 17:22

Maxx wrote:The other part did not require the real one and a plastic one or fake one was mentioned. So there were two rituals requiring becoming a head hunter.

This managed a chuckle out of me, I'd needed it. I wasn't aware, no, though I go unsurprised.


Maxx wrote:Even Belanger never got her hands dirty digging in graves, I do not think, although I may be wrong.  Ha.

Perhaps metaphorical ones. Ha, indeed.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 134
Location : On an island, in the ocean.
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Rhea Kaye on 19.09.20 17:33

I definitely understand what is being said here, also how too much focus on frauds can cause undesired effects. However, and this is just my opinion, stuff like PC is only useful to that higher degree discussed if you already possess certain keys of initiation and already know what you're doing.
For those who are new and lack that, PC and Mark's delusions can be a lot more dangerous.
And, while the occult world indeed operates under a sometimes brutal "survival of the fittest" natural law, these warnings can be what propels people into taking a different fork in their road, one that leads to greater health and spiritual success. So I say, I support it when it is held in balance.

Just look at the popular posts here, the ones about Belanger, Father Sebastiaan and even the fake Dark Marks, and the sheer amount of hits or views they received. I am sure many people were helped by it.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1276
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum