Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 5 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 8:16

I am certain you forgot to include the name of Biden in there. you know, no memory at all....lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 5 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 8:27

anyway, again, this primal craft business is not going to help anyone by increasing awareness at all.  No one is that damn dumb looking to make contact within it and they are suddenly going to see this thread and instantly change their mind.  If ANYONE believes that, you are just fooling yourself.  This whole thing is an exercise in exercise only.  And it has become rather strange and funny as well.  There is no one here with any authority to speak for anyone but just themselves and that has become a really strange endeavor where one sees individuals becoming spokesmen for entire groups.  This has really gotten off the track, and WAY out there.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 21.09.20 8:44

I know from people who this forum has helped them with the likes of Michelle Belanger, Father Sebastiaan, EA Koetting, so sure that’s your opinion which you already repeated a few times by now. If it’s not useful to you just move along. People won’t suddenly start agreeing with your perspective just because you repeat it a several number of times in a row. Truth is truth. Information does help people break free from cultic control, even if it can be a long and difficult process, but genuine resources do help in their own way.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2720
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 9:01

Your declaration has the exact same bearing from someone looking at it from outside your eyes.  I do not want to get into some back and forth treadmill here again with you but I have never seen the likes of self imposed narcissim in declaring yourself grand spokesman for this site.  I have never seen where this was ever put in place by anyone other than yourself.  Today, I have never seen it displayed more clearly.  I feel a certain amount of sorrow for you as you are unable to realize the fact.  I will cease mentioning of it here any more so there will not begin the back and forth. Maybe one time will be enough.  Also, I  do not expect anymore of your unsolicited private email vents for 3 days as you did in the past.  Let us just leave that alone for once and just hold our nose from each other and cease it.  You are what you are, and I am what I am.  One is not more correct than the other.  Blend both views together and let the so called uninformed person make their own decision what they want to join.  If either of us changed anyone's opinion about anything, they are not capable of making any decision on their own and are nothing but followers and not leaders.  If you want followers, go for it.  I want none of it.  That situation does not really help anyone at all.  It just reinforces dependency.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 21.09.20 9:11

The only weird thing about this situation is that you have been telling people for a really long time that Mark has been removed from the primal current and you have also spoken in defense of Asenath Mason, who Mark notoriously has issues with, so now that you’re trying to change your narrative 180 degrees is rather curious at best. In fact, you even stated that Mark visits and reads this forum in the past, which I'm not doubting and would explain Matthew's sudden presence in here, but it surely sheds a bad image on how quickly you change opinions and perspectives as pieces of clothing.

For reference, let me quote some of your posts from several months ago:

Also, I need to add your wording using excommunicated is a total falsehood.  "He" cannot excommunicate anyone as the current is not owned by Mark in any form or fashion or any sense of the imagination.  The Spirit Beings are in total control of the energy and any power given.  Mark owns none of that.  No physical being has anything to do with this.  The same process is seen in the Works of Koetting who owns none of any power of other dimensions or even Nemo or his son Michael or Michael Ford or any of the others.  Do not make the mistake of giving these individuals any so called God powers cause it will never happen.  
there was no plagiarism as he presented it. She (Asenath) did the illustrations for the first, or second book or combination and expected to be paid for it. Mark said she needed to donate it to the cause. lol. Disagreement. So she was excommunicated????? lol.
As PLM shared, she was an active part of being involved in all the beginning workings of the system so why wouldn't much of her work appear somewhat similar.  Stop and think.  One could even suggest that the possibility is there that Mark could be plagiarizing some of her material as she designed the first illustrations before the argument.....or disagreement....lol.  or even excommunication.  She was an on site member so had first hand knowledge.  Do not get so deep that you cannot see the sunlight overhead because you are so deep in the cave.
But as it was mentioned to me earlier today, there is the possibility that the current has been removed from Mark by the Spirits that intended to work with him and now has been removed because of his ego.  This is the identical happening that took place with Koetting, and many others in this same way.
Also, everything that has been posted here is no secret at all.   Mark has the type of personality that will come in to view the entire thread as he is not one to just "let it go".  Nothing wrong with that type of personality so I am aware he will not be content to not personally go and see it all when his name is mentioned so no one really needs to go and be the journal reporter.  He will get this without your help.  He will have plenty of adherents coming into his liar from that other site down the hallway. Easy enough to control as they are followers and not leaders.  All four or five of them.  lol

As I did with our RHP werewolf Matthew here, I will let your words speak for themselves.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2720
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 21.09.20 9:19

Maxx, there's something I don't quite get. Why is this post so problematic when there is a very old post up from you in here, about the Temple of the Vampire, that received thousands and thousands of views, not to mention being referenced many times?

How are these two things any different, with James posting this to spread awareness about something fraudulent?

Your post back then probably raised a lot of awareness about what Nemo was up to in his group, where people might have otherwise wasted more time in it. (Some people, not all.)

I mean, Matthew is in here outright lying about some things, distorting information in his damage control attempts. This needed to be exposed. Everyone deserves a chance to use their voice and share their experiences.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 9:21

as I said before you tried with a set up to get rid of me several times which did not work.  what dif does Mason have with any thing here now?  This is so obvious, you have been putting this together for a while now.  This is funny.  Now everyone can see very plainly that I live in your head.  I do feel sorrow for you.

I would not want to spend time putting your past words together here at all.  It would amount to various ideas as well and no one has any regular flow, and certainly not you. You can pick and choose as you would like. Leaving things out to to bend the meaning as you always try to do when you comment.  Not a problem at all.  Have fun.  I hope you can find some room in that head for some of your own thoughts.  lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom on 21.09.20 9:28

I'll speak for Maxx in this case. I'd mentioned to him (following his posts here) that I considered this to be getting a tad excessive, recommending things calm down.  Of course he is free to act as he does, but I won't deny some accountability in the logic to his actions. It may seem as though he is purposefully backpedalling where he really just means to act on my advice. To this, I will let him speak for himself.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 9:30

To Rhea, my views have changed over the years.  I can safely say everyone here has the same thing take place in their life.  If even Jon has the same views from 6 months ago I would find that surprising.  lol.

This brings up the fact that everyone should be allowed, and able, to make their own decisions with whether they involve themselves in PC, TOV or COS or anything else.  You or I or Jon or anyone else does not have responsibility for their life walk no matter how much one thinks they do.  Finding fluffy feelings cause you thing you are doing a good thing does not mean that is the actual case.  This is where we disagree now in this matter.

I see it as being meddlesome as what you see as truth or what Jon sees as truth or what i see as truth is not the same for everyone, and it appears that no one is seeing that.  Everyone here is being treated like they have a blanket over their head and someone else knows what is best for them. This is nuts.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 9:38

Rhea, why do you feel this or that is your responsibility to have something exposed? Is it also your decision what to expose or not to expose and to be selective in the material. See how rumors are spread?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 21.09.20 9:42

Maybe that view is becoming a source of the confusion. I don't think anyone around here actually believes they are controlling what others think. Who isn't making their own decisions?

No forum post in the world can make someone's decisions for them and I think most people are aware of that. If someone reads here and sees this discussion, they have several options on what they might do. Hell, maybe they will even decide to buy a PC work and see for themselves. Alternatively, maybe they will just read and laugh, or read silently, or ignore it all together. Perhaps even band together with other followers of PC and decide what we said was a hoax. Point being, it's always their choice.

This forum is just a place to share thoughts. I mean, anyone in their right mind would decide their own truth for themselves. Information just helps with that. If someone's entire inner world is controlled by what is said on some forum, that signals a deeper problem than anything we can help them with.

But this whole thread never struck me as a control attempt. In fact, what it's doing is precisely the opposite, critiquing that toad Mark (I'm funny) for trying to control thr spirituality of his followers.

And thankfully something like this finally came out, because I was beginning to feel rather loopy every time I got unexplained feelings of aversion toward him.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 9:58

and you certainly have your view to feel and declare and the freedom to do that.  But if you think there are not some here that are easily influenced by what someone says, and can be swayed to follow anything the piped piper says, I will have to repeat the line of Mr T>   I pity the fool....lol.    I know this as first hand and I have seen the statement made 3 times by 3 different people in pvt.  So this is not correct. And you respect all 3 of those individuals. I even recall you saying the same thing when speaking of two others from this site. I am just reminding you of your words.

And again, you seem to be saying that all the suggestions made on this site are the very best ones that can be offered in those lives you say you are worried about. I cannot accept that either. My view.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 10:02

My summation again of this whole thing is let them take care of their own problems of personality, the workings are separate of that.  The individual personality is separate from the current or workings and the individual should have sense enough to determine for themselves if it is right for them or not.  Their own choice without any influence other than their own intuition.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 21.09.20 10:04

I never said these are the best views one will ever find anywhere. Actually, if we even condense this to strictly what Mark said in his newsletter and what was reaffirmed by Victor earlier, his actions in claiming to speak for the Gods and trying to control the spirituality of others is a clear marker of a lack in magickal power.

But more importantly, no one here speaks for spirituality as any figurehead. I think we would each openly say as much, yes?

Again, no one ever said they were trying to control who makes what decision about the paths they follow. Actually I believe I just saw someone say that people following Primal Craft who might join here are welcome to partake in discussions.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM on 21.09.20 10:11

While I can agree with Maxx on the issue that this should have been handled in their own house, I must agree with Rhea on sharing of information.

Maxx, I was actually glad that Matthew came here to shed light on the issue. He actually solidified James case. With that sort of information written here, than one can make a more informed decision. Doesn't mean that they won't join, but it is something that can be stored in the back of their minds.

Perhaps even my words might aid others wanting to study Mark Smith's works....I did not join, I studied privately. Throwing things out and keeping other things. Like I said, truths from lies.

Be well....Be free

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2020-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 10:21

Rhea, no but the conversation is slanted in that way without being in black and white letters.  So much is inferred in the entire thread.  

but that is really not where this started.  remember James?:::   I am saying let them keep their in house problems in their place. I am sure it might be a great guy but why come here complaining about a dialogue for there.  that does not make any good sense.  it does not need to be here and we sure cannot make solutions for their problems over here, even tho it appears some think so.

As far as the magical current that should open to discussion of sorts. I keep saying, why is everyone mixing the personality with the current when It is not one and the same?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM on 21.09.20 10:39

Maxx, if I may...there is no doubt, in my world, that the current exists. However, within groups that same current can be forgotten in which personalities begin to take its place. You know...attitudes, aping others in order to fit in.

James, regardless, shed light on just that issue....that which can replace what one is looking for. You might feel he was venting, and for a part, he is. In that regards, he has found that this community is supportive. Now that is something to behold.

He has given me reason for my own decisions of not joining the so called, Mother Temple. I followed my gut, like Rhea, on that one. Not all will trust their gut or they will be so excited that they will not feel it. Many many things to consider here.

Again, I do see your point very clearly. As I said, Matthew should have kept things in his house. James, well, he felt as though this was a house for him. I could have my feelers out there in the wrong but I don't think so.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by James on 21.09.20 11:07

I want to clarify that I gave Matthew ample opportunities to solve the situation in-house and make amends. I was always open to listen and dialogue, he wasn’t. Maxx is saying that this should be solved in house but that is not possible in places like Mother Temple or the Primal Craft circles run by Matthew and Mark simply because they don’t allow any questioning and if you respectfully don’t agree with something you’re labelled as fake or excommunicated without a chance to even talk. If that wasn’t clear enough already, I didn’t even criticize Mark or Matthew within the PC group, I simply and respectfully pointed out a few truths, like for example that Mark is just a man and his is not the ultimate word of the Goddess, or that he can’t remove people from the current, which led both of them to losing their minds and creating all this campaign against me. So, really, how can anyone solve anything in-house or inside the associated groups when anyone who dares to question there is banned and silenced? That sort of dialogue doesn’t exists within the Primal Craft structure, if you don’t follow the herd you’re not worthy of Hecate. So that’s why I spoke up and I didn’t do it specifically in here, I did it in several places and unlike what Matthew claimed they have all been incredibly supportive. In fact, it allowed for many people I didn’t know to contact me and share their own stories with Primal Craft, many of them who experienced that same oppression and abuse, others like PLM here who forged their own ways and through their inner development reached much higher than if they would have fallen prey to Mother Temple or the fantasy tales Matthew forces into his followers. They’re not many thankfully and the PC groups on Facebook have seen better days, now they’re active by a group of around 5 people or so. So people actually working the current from outside the oppression of those like Matthew are hundreds of times more than those under his wings and for a very good reason. You look at those people who follow him like sheep and it’s really sad to watch. I know that I did vent in my reply to Matthew here but he asked for it by stating several lies that are easily disproven, but now I’m no longer venting. I’m over it. I’m just sharing my experiences and how I see things in a peaceful way. I still have friends there, inside both groups. There are good people there and I wish them all the best, but that doesn’t mean I have to become silent. Also when I say that I pity those few who are completely lost in their slave mentality with Matthew, no one here has to trust my word on any of this, just go find them, reach for membership and see for yourself. It’s not that hard if one really wants to find the truth on this.

So yes, advice here has been fabulous and wise, recommending for people who do want to work the current to adapt it to a more balanced reality, to remove the lies and add new missing keys which Mark doesn’t hold. It’s a positive and healthy message and one that above anything else benefit Primal Craft as a current and separates it from tyranny of the lost. Sense it, explore it, see it, commune through it, you'll soon realize that they no longer have the blessings of the spirits. They have been cut from the real current and left with an egregore.
So thank you everyone, you have all been incredibly patient and kind. Utmost respect for all of you!

I love you

James
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM on 21.09.20 11:13

Well said James.. you are most welcome. One reaps what one sows...you too have been respectful.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 11:15

Thank you.

The End.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Void on 21.09.20 11:57

Maxx wrote:To Rhea, my views have changed over the years.  I can safely say everyone here has the same thing take place in their life.  If even Jon has the same views from 6 months ago I would find that surprising.  lol.
If our views, opinions and believes don't change over the years, those are some wasted years in which we haven't grown at all. I old post scattered all the internet are endless source of amusement mixed with embarrassment. Just as my current ones will be in a decade or so, I hope.
Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 5 Alice-In-Wonderland-Quote1m
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Void on 21.09.20 11:59

*My old posts scattered..

ps. this forum really could allow editing our posts, at least for couple minutes
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason on 21.09.20 12:12

As a clarification for primal craft initiates watching us, and there are many, this forum is not an official outlet of the Order of Aset Ka, which operates under strict oaths of secrecy. We are an independent platform with practitioners from many different traditions. You will not find members of the Asetian Order posting or commenting in social media, maybe an example that primal craft could learn from for a better future.

This should be obvious to everyone here but since there seems to be some confusion from those unfamiliar with Asetianism it is hereby stated in clear format.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarrum on 21.09.20 13:06

Hello everyone, I hope Admins would understand why Primal Craft practitioners would follow this topic and become a member of this forum, (which is very interesting for sure, I have never heard of Order of Aset Ka before, thanks to Mr. Dunn, I now dig in), as one of them, I have a question to Mr. Dunn, I tried to follow all entries and the story, but I really cant go beyond the title; Fake Power? which power would you consider as fake? as far as I understand, you dont practice primal craft, so how do you know any of its power is fake? or do you practice primal craft and still you think its power is fake, because of the scribe of those books is a cult leader? in which point you dont advice people to enter that cult? is it because its power is fake (you probably need to have a screenshot for that too.)? or do you advice it because you dont like it? or it is just not for you? so, you think it is fake, just because you have had a problem with its gatekeeper? please dont take my words offensive, I am really curious about the answers, and sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language thanks in advance.

Sarrum
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 14:31

I think if you read through the posting (if you have several days) you will find that is agreed that the power (as you say) is not fake.  We pretty much agreed on that and I even can vouch using the method and utilizing the first two books in the series.  I can certainly say that I found it can be very useful.  But I was thinking you may have gotten in a little too late as we are just about finished with all the sparklers within this topic.  Thanks
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum