Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 8 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Nightshade on 17.11.20 15:08

Jonathan wrote:PLM,

First what you are saying to Rhea isn’t true. The primal craft site doesn’t sell books by other authors, it sells books by Mark Alan Smith only. Primal craft is Mark and a few sheepish drones like Matthew, Jason and Raven, it’s not really an actual occult order or temple.
What Rhea posted is the latest email sent to devotees in Mark’s personal mailing list, not the site. If you think he has good linguistic skills you haven’t been paying attention, just look at Mark’s previous message shared by James a few pages prior in this thread. It looks like something written by someone in primary school. Same situation is attested by the countless private communication from Mark to devotees easily available to those seeking out such information. He often doesn't express himself very well and his books are heavily post-edited, as is the latest mailing list entry motivated by what he read in here. Being born in England doesn’t automatically make someone capable of quality coherent writing. I’m personally aware of several compatriots of mine here in the States that can’t write better than monkeys, yet English is their primary and only language. And in case someone starts cherry picking what I say and calling me a racist I’m talking about ordinary white and entitled Americans.

You’re complaining about the lack of content on Aset Ka but that can be easily fixed by creating the content you wish to see. Be the change you want to see in the world, no? It's easy to just ask for others to do the work for you but that's not the way of the world, especially not in harsh and difficult paths such as Asetianism. You have several members in this forum who have been students of the Asetian path for decades, there just isn’t the motivation to constantly create new content that caters to the needs of newcomers. They must do their own hard work, their own research and their own praxis first. If anyone has valid questions, ask away and there is usually someone willing to share a thing or two, if the doubts are earnest.

Let me also add that much of this post took off in some form of comic relief, because much about the whole situation with primal craft is quite funny and ironic. There is nothing wrong with people actually sharing a laugh and having some fun among friends. That is what this thread reflects, besides the obvious exposure of what could be considered by the more elitist an occult fraud. So just cool off, there’s no need to be so heated up due to some people having a good time. Personally I have no invested interest against primal craft or their people. In the higher present reality of the occult and witchcraft they are pretty much no-players and have no actual relevance or influence in the underground. Go through the private libraries of the many initiatory orders out there and you won’t find Mark’s books present. Ask yourself why. Inquiry about primal craft to initiates of the likes of Ordem Peninsular, OTP, traditional witchcraft covens in Europe, including Hekatean ones, or even TFC and Temple of the Black Light and they might not have even heard about it and the ones who did couldn’t care less. So there is no emotional charge here, just some shared fun and a much needed call for awareness like in the threads about Father Sebastiaan or Michelle Belanger and their exploits.
If you feel so bothered by it to the point of insulting all users here as "whinny ass posers" when you barely know anyone then you should look within and see what's causing your own emotionally charged reaction.

Finally, Vampirism Forum isn't an airport. You don’t need to announce your departure.
Take care!

Now THIS is what I call driving it home. Excellent reply Jonathan, on every level.

I just wanted to ask PLM, out of fairness, that he please doesn’t compare this forum to those on primal craft. What people are doing here they are doing it out in the open, fairly and with honor, in a public forum, not hiding in their little groups like Matthew and others are doing about us. They’re welcome to join in and show us a different side of their nature, maybe a more elegant and honest approach, but you know that just won’t happen. Actually you saw Matthew joining here under Mark's explicit instruction in a desperate attempt to save face and quickly ran away with tail between his legs when he saw that this place is immune to manipulation.

In here we talk openly and are not scared of confrontation. We don’t hide behind little echo chambers. Many reading might not be aware of this but this forum is older than every book ever published by Mark Alan Smith. It’s older than primal craft. So it’s just pathetic to see Matthew trying to diminish and insult this forum and community in his limited circles while he has no idea what he is even talking about.

If Mark actually believes that what James has exposed is false then he is welcome to join in and clear it all up, but I suspect he's not the type to do so in a place where he might face opposition and isn't just speaking to a crowd of devoted fans. From my experience this community has always been open to fair and honest communication, even towards those who oppose them. Either way, whatever he decides to do, it's just not very wise to have his students ignorantly bash and libel a community that is much older than Mark's entire endeavor into the occult. Not very wise at all...
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 8 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Sabbath on 18.11.20 13:05

Unless one had been granted true insight by The Great One, all who take on the title of 'leader' or 'prophet' is bound to be a false shepherd. They seek to bind the minds of others, crippling their capacity to Reason, and reducing them to dumb animals.

One should never seek them out, nor should they consume whatever tainted knowledge they produce. For their knowledge is poison. A poison that cripples the mind. A poison that makes you co-dependent. And when that happens, you experience True Death. For when you give up independence, you relinquish everything. By giving up Independence, you submit to True Evil: The enslavement of your mind to anther's. To grant another authority over your mind.

To quote the Great One "A rational mind does not work under compulsion; it does not subordinate its grasp of reality to anyone's orders, directives, or controls; it does not sacrifice its knowledge, its view of the truth, to anyone's opinions, threats, wishes, plans."

To truly be alive, one must be Independent.

True greatness comes from within. It only comes through great effort, and your effort alone. For only through your only work can True Greatness be achieved.

Sabbath
Sabbath
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2020-11-17

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum