PLM
Naoom
Jonathan
Maxx
James
24 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 9 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Rhea Kaye 04.02.22 10:34

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 9 Ce5dd310

So it seems that Laurie collects authors like trophies in order to boost her own popularity. Her entire group is little more than a fluff fest, with hordes of blind practitioners just obeying everything without thinking for themselves. She gets severely triggered by the slightest disagreements and seems to only be able to function when people are either heaping praise on her or being superficially agreeable.

She claims to be a Wiccan priestess, which makes her Hekatean claims even more hilarious. Wicca… seriously? This explains the abject failure that is her group and projects. And no Laurie, popularity on Facebook and public chants to your narcissistic egregore posing as a goddess is not “success”. Wicca has been known for a long time now as a pointless and fluffy representation of everything that is not true witchcraft, at least as it is known in the serious underground circles.

She rolls around in nauseatingly sycophantic praise on her group, as shown above, in such a blatant way that it makes me wonder if that is not why she collects these authors, in some ridiculous endeavor to feel entitled, important and superior. It is an ego contest and nothing more.

One would think that encouraging people to call you their spiritual mother and legit claim you are Hekate Herself is not a good look and the mark of someone unfit to be a leader. So in addition to supporting and defending the abuse of women, Laurie Bizzarro (honestly, what a ridiculous name) encourages and wants people to think she is either Hekate or is being possessed by Hekate. That kind of disgusting ego masturbation wouldn’t last two seconds in any real coven.

The PC cultists seem to have used Laurie’s ridiculously overblown ego against her by showing her this thread and earlier replies to get things deleted off her group in their usual desperate damage control. One remark about Laurie being someone unimportant in the deeper occult circles was apparently enough to make her lose it, and she used that as an excuse to censor legitimate warnings of abuse against women. So she is fine with other women being hurt as long as she gets to play pretend at being some important priestess when she can’t even sense energy properly? Because James and Nightshade being two different people should be glaringly obvious to anyone with basic levels of ability. See, this is what happens when the entirety of your occult training and skill is confined to playing popularity games on Facebook and catering to egos both your own and others.

Laurie is a prime example of the rot that pervades many of these superficial Hekatean scenes where people are taught to be pat on the head and told they are special instead of actually pursuing real occult development.

I would tell new seekers that the Hecate Study Group is not a safe place to be as the administration abuses their position heavily, censors any and all criticism and silences victims. Supporting the abuse of women as long as you get to continue looking important and special is seriously disgusting, not to mention slandering James is a serious abuse of your position as well.

Disgusted with it all. Someone needs to tell this woman that she is not nearly as powerful as she so desperately wishes to pretend on social media. I don’t see “Hekate shining out of her eyes” as her sycophants and blind simps so ignorantly claim. I just see yet another egotistical human with flat, regular energy using narcissism ¬†as fuel to pose as something they clearly are not.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 9 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Jonathan 04.02.22 10:52

Okay so she really is using Hekate and the Hekatean devotees to fuel her own ego, which happens to be exactly what Mark Alan Smith has been doing for ten years now. That is disturbing, thank you for brining this to our attention as well. Suddenly it is not so surprising that she is protecting a group like PC that is well known for harassing Hekatean devotees all over the internet.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2825
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 05.02.22 8:15

What the heck! Did I unwillingly get a random as a fan or something?

Please allow me to ask this again: who the fuck even is this Laurie Bizzarro chick? 😂

I’ve been around traditional Hekatean covens for like three decades now and not even once have I heard that name or seen it referenced anywhere, so what am I missing? What did she ever do besides running some silly online group for praise? How about learning actual magic instead of accusing random strangers of things they did not do? As others have mentioned her name bizarro seems appropriate as this whole situation sounds creepily bizarre!

Meanwhile here I am living my life in a peaceful way, never having heard about this creep and having completely forgotten this random was even mentioned here, while she seems obsessed about me and even going as far as harassing strangers thinking they are me? Does she not have a life? So damn crazy stuff we hear these days...

Do you want a selfie with me Laurie?
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 05.02.22 8:26

Oh and Jonathan please pass along to James my sympathies and tell him that I’m sorry he had to deal with this unstable person due to something of no consequence I might have casually mentioned here. He does not deserve that.

Especially having her go shame him to the Primal Craft creeps who have been stalking him and harassing him for years simply for being a good guy helping other devotees being confident in their own voices? That’s disgusting.
Does she even know the very people she is defending are behind her back mocking her for doing what they asked of her like a good dog? Has she even seen the screenshots of Caolan laughing at her and calling her a dumb wiccan fluff? She seems clearly out of her depth on this one.

Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye 05.02.22 12:37

Now these are the fierce comebacks that we are here for. 😁
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.02.22 9:11

Nightshade wrote:Oh and Jonathan please pass along to James my sympathies and tell him that I’m sorry he had to deal with this unstable person due to something of no consequence I might have casually mentioned here. He does not deserve that.

Especially having her go shame him to the Primal Craft creeps who have been stalking him and harassing him for years simply for being a good guy helping other devotees being confident in their own voices? That’s disgusting.
Does she even know the very people she is defending are behind her back mocking her for doing what they asked of her like a good dog? Has she even seen the screenshots of Caolan laughing at her and calling her a dumb wiccan fluff? She seems clearly out of her depth on this one.

It’s good to see you Nightshade. Don’t worry, Mr. James must surely understand that what happened was not your fault. I will make sure to pass him along your message and sentiments as well as link him to this thread so he can see the developments. I think he was feeling quite disappointed with the lack of empathy in humanity due to these Laurie shenanigans but seeing how the older occult communities stand boldly in the face of injustice might cast a smile on his face.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye 08.02.22 17:44

This community is amazing in the way it stands for truth. Meanwhile Laurie obsessively screams on her social media about how kind of a person she is and how important it is to be kind. Oh the ridiculous fakery of the internet…
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 11.02.22 18:55

“Life is too beautiful, special and brief to be wasted on negativity and ill intentioned people. Break free from the unhealthy influence of those that desire to bring you down to their level and instead rise with class and embrace life to its fullest, valuing every single drop of what it has to offer.”
Luis Marques, page 521 of Violet Throne

“A concept frequently found in Asetianism and often
misunderstood by the non-initiated is that of Silence. The ability to accept and master quietness, stillness and mental plenitude is a vital tool for the serious adept of the magickal arts and an essential step in
any profound spiritual quest. This silence is not expressed through a limited existence of isolation or the ecclesiastical silence found in monastic life, but manifests the inner power to shield from mundane
noise, deceptive echoes and distracting influences in order to be able to listen to the pure voice found within that speaks through subtlety. Without attaining such level of growth through the power of silence, communion with Self is not possible.”
Luis Marques, page 590 of Violet Throne

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.02.22 18:33

VedantaBlack wrote:“Life is too beautiful, special and brief to be wasted on negativity and ill intentioned people. Break free from the unhealthy influence of those that desire to bring you down to their level and instead rise with class and embrace life to its fullest, valuing every single drop of what it has to offer.”
Luis Marques, page 521 of Violet Throne

“A concept frequently found in Asetianism and often
misunderstood by the non-initiated is that of Silence. The ability to accept and master quietness, stillness and mental plenitude is a vital tool for the serious adept of the magickal arts and an essential step in
any profound spiritual quest. This silence is not expressed through a limited existence of isolation or the ecclesiastical silence found in monastic life, but manifests the inner power to shield from mundane
noise, deceptive echoes and distracting influences in order to be able to listen to the pure voice found within that speaks through subtlety. Without attaining such level of growth through the power of silence, communion with Self is not possible.”
Luis Marques, page 590 of Violet Throne

I understand the message and those are certainly great quotes, but online where so much falsehood and dishonesty thrives in the occult it's also important to make these statements for awareness of those who know less and to protect them. Our communities have just been targeted way too many times along the decades.
It is important and maybe spiritually devotional even that false leaders are called out with seriousness and exposed so that they can't cause further harm to devotees in the future.

As occultists we stand united against falsehood and abuse, always.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by James 15.02.22 11:18

Hello everyone. First of all please allow me to apologize for the long post and the possible rant but I feel this situation has gone too far and crossed my established boundaries of respect.
As you all know I have not been to this forum in a really long time (many months or a few years even) and I am not active here, however what brings me here is as usual my concerns with transparency and truth. I wasn’t going to say anything since I am tired of all the drama these Primal Craft cultists cause between people and now Laurie Bizzarro as well, yet randomly today I was removed from her “Hecate Study Group” and her other groups without having done a thing, only posting helpful and respectful content, which clearly shows that she is abusing her role as admin in order to deceive, manipulate and advance the promotional agenda of Primal Craft.
Actually, I even asked Jonathan before not to make this situation public which he can surely confirm, yet he felt it was wiser to bring this to the attention of the community due to the obvious undertones of abuse presented here.

So to make it clear and entirely transparent to all involved parties, I will try to explain the full story so that all details are properly documented and understood by everyone:

This grotesque incident began several weeks ago on Facebook when this person named Laurie Bizzarro, who likes being called Lady Thalestris, started randomly accusing me of being called Nightshade and having attacked her in public (which is false, I didn’t even know who she was before all this), during an entirely unrelated talk about Primal Craft. I had no idea what she was talking about as she sent me a weird blurry screenshot of someone else’s conversation that was entirely unreadable until later it occurred to me that she might have meant this forum, so I checked and here it is the thread she was obsessing about. She also accused me of attacking Jeff Cullen and Jack Grayle, which is an absolute lie and I actually get along with both of them rather well. I even told her to ask them, they can surely confirm this and I have publicly supported their works on numerous occasions, which can be proven, so the accusations were quite insane and detached from reality. Now I realize that this person was accusing me of being Nightshade from this forum, who is a well known member of this community for like ten years long before my presence and who everyone knows not to be me. So all I got from this Laurie Bizzarro was baseless accusations that now can be easily disproven. I found this odd and perplexing at first.

Last month I made a few comments in her group with concerns about primal craft for awareness based on what had transpired for years now and that was common knowledge really, made with the best of intentions about helping others, which the primal craft people quickly spotted and called out for help in their own group to do damage control, asking for their minions to use this Laurie person to do their bidding and she simply complied. Mindlessly. Robotically.
Now, the intriguing thing is that I showed her screenshots of what they were doing in the private group and how they were planning on using her to their usual strategy, now an easily identifiable modus operandi from them that has been exposed at length. What does she do with this relevant information? She says I’m being manipulative and goes back to cultist “Caolan Dix” to complain about me, which Caolan quickly shares in the PC group celebrating their successful manipulation of Laurie Bizzarro. She probably doesn’t even realize that she is being used like a trophy. Just another mere object for them. It’s really sad.

One must be asking themselves how does someone in an admin position at a large Hekatean group not feel bothered by the several reported cases of abuse concerning primal craft? Even if there was doubt and questions as we all have, which is only natural and I wouldn’t blame her for it, no one just dismisses these girls without a chance to talk unless you’re corrupt. Someone at the very least half-decent would care to investigate, wish to speak with those girls or do some deeper research into the cult. But no, that is not important to Laurie. All she cared for was to remove every single criticism of primal craft, which is a situation everyone here is very much familiar with and a frequent tactic employed by the likes of Matthew Robson, Caolan Dix, Fem Moon, Ryan Serio, Michelina Anna Morgan, Joseph Nycum, Danya Ramos, et al. that constitute their damage control zombies on social media.

Additionally, Laurie had asked me for friendship, not me. Adding me on her Facebook account and asking me to explain it to her for a better understanding of the situation, claiming not to know anything about primal craft. Of course I have documented evidence of all of this that I can easily provide to the admins and community leaders if necessary.
I accepted her request and even shared with her a few documents as evidence of what I was stating, which she agreed that it was all really disturbing from Mark Alan Smith and that the admin team on her group were “very concerned”. Moments later her entire posture changes, removes me as friend and starts deleting more comments not only mine but anyone who dared to mention primal craft not in glowing praise, including several other members who were actually asking her to keep my messages as they were interested in what I had to say and exchange viewpoints in a transparent manner. After this several people decided to contact me in private asking what was wrong with that group and why were the admins acting in such a dishonest way, and honestly can I even blame them? She intentionally decided to deny them information and keep them vulnerable in the dark.
So of course I have to wonder if she was really ignorant of the entire situation as she so claimed to me in private or if this was just a dishonest scheme to gain my trust, uncover the information I have on PC and spy on my account, as others have done before. Thankfully, knowing perfectly well the type of people we are dealing with, I did not reveal to her any of the names of the girls that came forward with those reports of abuse. I am now greatly relieved and thank Hekate for not having trusted her because I would have unknowingly put them at risk by exposing their real names to someone willing to support abuse and only concerned with likes and appearances but not with truth. It was really disappointing, what happened to empathy and honesty? It seriously makes me sad to live in such a world sometimes.

Now today, weeks after the incident, she randomly bans me from the group when all my recent comments were helping others. Every admin and moderator in her group can verify this in the logs. So despite me not wanting the drama, I would not feel well with myself and my honor by not exposing her abuse this time. I will say it again, I have nothing against the admins and moderators there and I even nurture a great respect for some of them but this was an absurdly unfair and abusive attitude from Laurie that is unbecoming of someone in a leadership role who people are supposed to look up to and seek for support in difficult situations, yet it became pretty clear that she won’t be a safe haven for anyone in the community and at least those who approached me said they would not feel safe opening up about what happened with someone like her. I wish to thank all the nameless people who have helped these girls in ways that I could not, as in the end I did very little, and who unlike certain leaders who exist only in name they are the true Torches of Hekate with Her burning fires out there in the world for those in need. Thank you, really.

So I hereby leave this information for your awareness, in case others come up with similar lies in the future that I am Nightshade, that I attacked someone or that someone is someone else. You know how I am always very upfront and honest about everything, so I couldn’t let this slide in silence with a good conscience. These people can’t be trusted and they appear to be compulsive liars or borderline mentally unstable, making use of whatever dishonest tricks necessary to libel those they consider a threat and keep their vain status quo. What did they even accomplish for the occult community with all these lies and scheming I dare ask? A whole lot of nothing and an empty heart...

I have attempted to contact the other moderators to inquiry as to why I have been unfairly banned for no reason but no explanation this far. I am suspecting that these bans may be just a petty vendetta from Laurie Bizzarro done out of anger against someone innocent due to her being actually angry with others like Nightshade and Rhea Kaye but too cowardly to confront them. I want to believe that the rest of the admins and mods there aren't even aware of her scheming and ill intentions behind this. However, I was the easy target, and if true this further exposes her dishonesty and lack of capacity to be a leader. It reflects horribly on “The Temple of Hecate, Inc.” and all associated groups.

Stay safe! Stay real!
James.

James
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.02.22 13:10

There is nothing to apologize James!

I will be honest with you here and what this seems to me is that she was trying to pull some reverse psychology on you. It’s the typical situation where you get accused of being manipulative while you’re only trying to help and the accuser is actually the one doing the attempt at manipulation. What she did is plain out bullying right there. The red flags are clear.

Besides everyone knows you’re one of the most selfless dudes around. You constantly get yourself into trouble just to help others with disregard for your own status, safety or what people might say. That’s really honorable and not many have such a heart in the right place. Only an idiot would harass you like that and keep a straight face.

It’s very clear that Laurie is the abuser in this situation and I find it of great concern if the other admins and moderators are allowing her to exploit her role in such a manipulative way. It seems to be a classic case of bullying from someone that lacks the care and skills to teach or lead. Sadly it’s also extremely common among the most superficial circles of the craft.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.02.22 13:55

Silencing debate, cancelling respectful disagreements, removing circulating free information that were upon the basis of healthy discussion that were otherwise out of a need to secure people's minds from the possibility of unbeknownst falling for traps in the occult community and opening up the heeding warning of discernment but then not having the nerve to counterargue it by efficient means of a backbone and open honest dialogue is agreeably not the sign of a leader by any means whatsoever but the sign of a coward that abuses their administrative position and powers out of a need for control due to a subconsciously contorted false view from their own insecurity, ego and blindness. Something our stance will do fiercely to oppose here.

Good to see you calling it out for what it is James - always a pleasure even if it's a sad state of affairs.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1141
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by James 15.02.22 17:45

You are all too kind. I just wanted to thank you all for your kind and empathetic words. They are genuinely appreciated. Especially when having to deal with all these false accusations without merit. I’m still going through all your posts, so much to read!

When she took what I had privately confided in her and backstabbingly passed it along to Caolan Dix and the PC cultists behind my back, then to see them celebrating having used her for their agenda, that is when she lost me. I can never respect that attitude and respect goes both ways. I had only given her respect and took valuable time out of my busy schedule to explain the situation as she requested of me. Now randomly banning me from several groups in a scheming way when I did absolutely nothing is just the cherry on the top when it comes to exposing her true self and a case study for actual leaders on how not to be.

Once again, thank you everyone. I wish more communities had the same higher standards and noble values as many of you have demonstrated along the years. It’s truly inspiring.

James.

James
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 16.02.22 7:01

I’m so sorry that you were blocked from several groups by this frustrated person due to something entirely unrelated with you that me and Rhea might have said. This is quite disturbing and abusive.

Honestly there is nothing “high priestess” about this whole situation. That is abundantly clear to everyone by now. Laurie seems like someone who just watched the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and decided to jump in on the Hekate bandwagon. She disrespects both the goddess and the devotees by behaving like a bully.

Also let me add that The Temple of Hecate, Inc. is actually registered as a corporation in New York. It's a business, nothing more. Certainly not a coven. Not surprising...

Unless the individual in question apologizes to James for her misunderstanding and ill conduct I will recommend for devotees of Hekate and practitioners of the craft to avoid this organization at all costs for misconduct and abuse of authority. We have zero tolerance for this kind of "Wiccan Trump" attitude.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye 16.02.22 7:51

I love watching the community stand together like this. James deserved none of that and he has indeed helped so many people through exposing primal craft and standing up for others in general. He has been an asset to the community and it is vile to watch this woman act in such an abusive bullying manner toward someone like him.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterlily 16.02.22 21:53

May you realize you have great strength and don’t deserve such treatment. One of the greatest falsehoods they talked about was destroying a soul. Hekate can’t do such a thing nor give that power to anyone. The one that can do this is Aset. If they truly knew Hekate they would know of her tight connection to Persephone. Hekate is powerful, but she does make you work for it. While there are those blinded by the lies spread, the deserving of truly knowing Hekate will awaken and see the falsehoods for what they are. You have planted the seed for them to start seeing the truth know just let it grow.
Waterlily
Waterlily
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2022-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9