PLM
Naoom
Jonathan
Maxx
James
23 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 10 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Guest 18.06.22 15:53

I wish I could get mad or be more clear about what I am trying to tell. but it is ok, hopefully people like you will show the way to others.

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 10 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Jonathan 18.06.22 18:30

Sarrum wrote:some years ago, I joined this group just help stopping bullshit, and after some years accidentally I found here again with more beautiful and intelligent explanations about Primal Craft. I wish I could have more time to explain things in details, or even better more will. As it is said in my native language, 'bir musibet, bin nasihate bedeldir.' meaning roughly; 'a good scare is worth more than a thousand good advice'.  I cant write lengthly all answers Mr./Mrs. Rhea asking, but hear me if you like; if you are being called, one way or another you will find the path. and probably you will find a single word, more powerful than 100.000 words of all rabbi's, imam's, priest, or even Allah's. but if you search for mundane power, or intellectual pretentiousness, go for it, on somewhere else. Whatever these guys say, it doesn't mean anything until you get Queen of Hell in your hands, without any knowledge of any occult. You pour your blood on it. and some way or another you experience many marvels. yes, you cant be a chicken Kabbalist in 5 seconds, it may take a bit longer if you really want. you cant also walk the path of Mark, exactly as he did. but this is the point, isn't it? it is a funny dilemma on all levels of occult parody. 'oh his daughter blablabla' 'oh his minions blablabla' 'pc crowd is like baby's without diapers' and this is my favourite; 'there is no historical evidence of what he says'. all are opinions of their uber owners. and dont mean anything until you got the book in your hands. pour blood on it. and wait. or check the name again, it says, 'primal', do it caveman style. many people may experience nothing at all, the only thing that you can do is, check your priorities. what do you want? what are you doing right now? what is your expectations of a current brought by a soldier? until now I have talked some hundreds of people who have only but good stories about PC. and some a few, mostly butthurted ones, experienced something TERRIBLE. it is like a drop of shit in drink water. it may or may not make you sick, but it is there you see it. you dont see the rest of beautiful water. If these claims would be true, the ones that wrote them would never have any wish to write them here or anywhere. You dont usually have time to write every other occult drama on everywhere. You just focus on; what my grandma says, 'your heart beats on where you have pain', you share your pain on all forums. would you ever see yuri or james on every Hekate forum on internet if they would be happy with Mark? so much focus can only mean; pain. or would anyone impress others to stay away from PC, what a blessing indeed. if you wish to do that, do in the middle of PC crafters, so that you may help them. what is this childish all-knower kind of drama? you dont have any good experience in Halal Fried Chicken, you write all your stories on a catholic forum? son, I bless you.

That is quite a word salad with very little content and also an added reason on why most people in the occult don’t take those on the PC current seriously. You tried preaching against Rhea but inadvertently ended up reinforcing some of her points.

Concerning your advice for people to get Queen of Hell and find it out for themselves, for reference that is actually what many people here and in other places have done before concluding it to be bogus. Honestly to anyone with years or decades of work in the occult the rites presented are elementary weak magic at best. It’s not hearsay, it’s experiential gnosis verified by magical work. I don’t know Yuri but you mentioned James and it’s ironic since he knows more about Hekate and primal sorcery than most people defending PC without actual experience to back them up. Why do you think both Mark and Matthew got all scared about Mr. James years ago? It was obvious they couldn't control him and also lacked the skill to argument against his knowledge that stems from real world practice, not internet nonsense. He put Matthew in his place several times and people applauded him for it in a few communities. Nothing Mark can do about it and he should probably just move on to something more worthwhile. But that would require him to put his bloated ego down for once and I'm afraid that only comes with inner growth and mastery.

Just one final note, to everyone reading, your writing style is awkwardly similar to Mark's in his frequent rambling emails to “devotees”. Similar grammar flaws, poor grasp of communication and educational skills as well as the esoteric points to communicate, not to mention the recurrent use of certain keywords that I’ll not reference here openly as it would make it easier for Mark to spoof his fake accounts in the future. Think it was worth pointing that out.

You joined this forum for a year, at a time when PC was being debated, and you only interacted in relation to it. So agenda seems clear. If PC was so genuine and effective as a few of you claim it wouldn't require so much heavy marketing and people brainwashed to preach it everywhere online. It's sad.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye 18.06.22 23:28

(Sniffle) That was beautiful Jonathan. Don't even have anything to add because that was so well-done.

Instant KO.  Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 10 1f606

Man I love the older members of this forum. Lol
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1454
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.22 0:12

Jonathan wrote:
Sarrum wrote:some years ago, I joined this group just help stopping bullshit, and after some years accidentally I found here again with more beautiful and intelligent explanations about Primal Craft. I wish I could have more time to explain things in details, or even better more will. As it is said in my native language, 'bir musibet, bin nasihate bedeldir.' meaning roughly; 'a good scare is worth more than a thousand good advice'.  I cant write lengthly all answers Mr./Mrs. Rhea asking, but hear me if you like; if you are being called, one way or another you will find the path. and probably you will find a single word, more powerful than 100.000 words of all rabbi's, imam's, priest, or even Allah's. but if you search for mundane power, or intellectual pretentiousness, go for it, on somewhere else. Whatever these guys say, it doesn't mean anything until you get Queen of Hell in your hands, without any knowledge of any occult. You pour your blood on it. and some way or another you experience many marvels. yes, you cant be a chicken Kabbalist in 5 seconds, it may take a bit longer if you really want. you cant also walk the path of Mark, exactly as he did. but this is the point, isn't it? it is a funny dilemma on all levels of occult parody. 'oh his daughter blablabla' 'oh his minions blablabla' 'pc crowd is like baby's without diapers' and this is my favourite; 'there is no historical evidence of what he says'. all are opinions of their uber owners. and dont mean anything until you got the book in your hands. pour blood on it. and wait. or check the name again, it says, 'primal', do it caveman style. many people may experience nothing at all, the only thing that you can do is, check your priorities. what do you want? what are you doing right now? what is your expectations of a current brought by a soldier? until now I have talked some hundreds of people who have only but good stories about PC. and some a few, mostly butthurted ones, experienced something TERRIBLE. it is like a drop of shit in drink water. it may or may not make you sick, but it is there you see it. you dont see the rest of beautiful water. If these claims would be true, the ones that wrote them would never have any wish to write them here or anywhere. You dont usually have time to write every other occult drama on everywhere. You just focus on; what my grandma says, 'your heart beats on where you have pain', you share your pain on all forums. would you ever see yuri or james on every Hekate forum on internet if they would be happy with Mark? so much focus can only mean; pain. or would anyone impress others to stay away from PC, what a blessing indeed. if you wish to do that, do in the middle of PC crafters, so that you may help them. what is this childish all-knower kind of drama? you dont have any good experience in Halal Fried Chicken, you write all your stories on a catholic forum? son, I bless you.

That is quite a word salad with very little content and also an added reason on why most people in the occult don’t take those on the PC current seriously. You tried preaching against Rhea but inadvertently ended up reinforcing some of her points.

Concerning your advice for people to get Queen of Hell and find it out for themselves, for reference that is actually what many people here and in other places have done before concluding it to be bogus. Honestly to anyone with years or decades of work in the occult the rites presented are elementary weak magic at best. It’s not hearsay, it’s experiential gnosis verified by magical work. I don’t know Yuri but you mentioned James and it’s ironic since he knows more about Hekate and primal sorcery than most people defending PC without actual experience to back them up. Why do you think both Mark and Matthew got all scared about Mr. James years ago? It was obvious they couldn't control him and also lacked the skill to argument against his knowledge that stems from real world practice, not internet nonsense. He put Matthew in his place several times and people applauded him for it in a few communities. Nothing Mark can do about it and he should probably just move on to something more worthwhile. But that would require him to put his bloated ego down for once and I'm afraid that only comes with inner growth and mastery.

Just one final note, to everyone reading, your writing style is awkwardly similar to Mark's in his frequent rambling emails to “devotees”. Similar grammar flaws, poor grasp of communication and educational skills as well as the esoteric points to communicate, not to mention the recurrent use of certain keywords that I’ll not reference here openly as it would make it easier for Mark to spoof his fake accounts in the future. Think it was worth pointing that out.

You joined this forum for a year, at a time when PC was being debated, and you only interacted in relation to it. So agenda seems clear. If PC was so genuine and effective as a few of you claim it wouldn't require so much heavy marketing and people brainwashed to preach it everywhere online. It's sad.

First of all, I am very sorry if I sounded like preaching, I just wanted to share my personal point of that matter. and if I sound like Mark, an English man, I will take it as a compliment, as someone learned English by himself. As you say, my agenda is clear, I try to share the point of a devotee, I did what I said, and my life changed. I had 0 experience of occult, no education at all, somehow I did what was on QoH, and it did worked. And everything else came after that book. Years later, I see on many forums the same drama. People try to do the same, and it doesn't work and especially people like James got irritated not because of it doesn't work for him. I was there when he was openly declared that Mark was a dictator. How can I tell you it is utterly silly? he says Mark is an idiot, and I said, do you know him? did you make any rite he wrote? before even giving an answer, drama begins.

maybe he knows historical content better, and can prove it on every forum. but it is like, talking about lahmacun and before even trying a bite. however you are an gourmet or a caveman (like me), it doesn't matter, you seem to have an idea, but you are wrong, at least you sound wrong. but how can I historically prove it?

I just dont get it when people said, 'I have had nothing after doing the rite' and want to tell all world that there is nothing to experience in PC. maybe it is just not for you. Could that be so simple? and to my experience all, not one, 'all' insulters of PC have a common point, they have an idea about anything else but PC. and mostly it is that simple. This pushes me to write here or anywhere else actually.

Also I write here not to convince anyone to anything. I just say, if anyone is interested, it is best to do things. It may work, and when it works, it is beautiful.

And when someone tries to share what he believes, and he gets reactions like a 10 year old, does it really say much about himself or the place where he speaks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye 19.06.22 12:25

You can keep carrying on with your manipulative agenda in here to your own detriment only. This place is immune to manipulation, and the forum itself is even older than the lame roleplaying "current" and book you keep trying to preach about and force on us. Unlike the fluffy new age places led by easily controlled, weak-minded and abusive personalities such as Hecate Study Group and similarly challenged groups, the older members especially are able to see through the same things that make others bow in service to futility.
Jonathan said it best, but I still feel the need to chime in. It's really quite enlightening how you cultist freaks can't see how deeply hypocritical and egocentric your behavior is while "magisters and temple priestesses" obsess over petty things that happen on social media, yet can sit there with a straight face and keep insulting people like James.
He has been the one helping other seekers and Hekatean devotees for years now, and thanks to him, countless people have now been aided in seeing the abusive, unacceptable and fraudulent facets of this plague. The harder you keep trying to take down and slander honorable people who truly serve Hekate, the deeper that knife you intended for others sinks into your own gut. Have fun with that.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1454
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.22 13:35

Dear Rhea,

I am sorry I am a bit thick but finally I got what you mean while you all keep telling me about 'not preaching'. With other words, you say;

Don't tell us or anyone that QoH works.

what can I say more? there is only a few things to explain;

On James, I wish you could read the log between him and other members of PC group. The reasons and his journey to get banned. I wonder what would you think.

and On Primal Craft; Mark claims in QoH, so at the end of the book, he passed the abyss. It seems your old members with decades long magickal experience are unaware of a basic magickal fact;

as Crowley says, if somebody claims he/she passed the abyss, there is no-one in this world qualified enough to tell if it is true or false.

so that gnosis can be true or false for you, or as a 3rd option, you take it or leave it as you wish.

Have I no right to tell my work is true, at least to myself??

I am sorry but I have to leave this conversation and this forum if this is what you preach here.

Good luck.

As Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.06.22 17:24

Sarrum wrote:As you say, my agenda is clear, I try to share the point of a devotee, I did what I said, and my life changed. I had 0 experience of occult, no education at all, somehow I did what was on QoH, and it did worked.

I think herein lies the final explanation. You had 0 experience in the occult as you just said. I realize that is precisely a common variable in everyone that seems to praise Primal Craft, their lack of metaphysical experience. PC specifically targets those without experience, as they are invariably more vulnerable and easy to manipulate. Those more experienced always see it for what it is. Thanks for adding that detail, it does provide a valuable piece of the puzzle.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 19.06.22 21:02

Jonathan wrote:
Sarrum wrote:As you say, my agenda is clear, I try to share the point of a devotee, I did what I said, and my life changed. I had 0 experience of occult, no education at all, somehow I did what was on QoH, and it did worked.

I think herein lies the final explanation. You had 0 experience in the occult as you just said. I realize that is precisely a common variable in everyone that seems to praise Primal Craft, their lack of metaphysical experience. PC specifically targets those without experience, as they are invariably more vulnerable and easy to manipulate. Those more experienced always see it for what it is. Thanks for adding that detail, it does provide a valuable piece of the puzzle.

Honestly ...
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10