Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 4 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Void on 20.09.20 19:27

Maxx wrote:Well, I just got a call and got my butt chewed up by a Bull Dog.  I was told "What the hell is wrong with you, are you sick?  You are being too damn nice here today.  Did I have my vinegar and scotch for breakfast as is normal or did I have one of those baby drinks with all that sweet and gooey sugar-coated m&ms in the milk and milk duds?  

Damn, a person tries to be nice once a month and the damn bulldog eats my butt.  What to do, What to do???

So here it is....All of you should just go out back and fight it out and whoever comes back in is the winner.   Good enough???   Fine.  

Now I can have my nightly vinegar and gin and enjoy it.  So there....You remind me of my nicest ex-wife.....
As long as people don't start pulling physical knives against each other, some conflict every now and then can be quite beneficial in a myriad of ways.
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 4 Empty Re: Primal Craft personality cult and fake power

Post by Rhea Kaye on 20.09.20 20:02

Holy crap. This thing is going to reach 1,000 views before too long. And in such short time. Looks like it is being watched. Heavily.

And yet people claim not to know much about this Asetianism... whatever it is. jocolor
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack on 20.09.20 20:05

Any serious occult student focuses solely on development of Self.

So why are you all focused on this?

Move forward from fake paths and knowledge. Let go of malignant attachments.

You all claim to be serious students. What have you learned?

This is popular occult drama. That is all it is. Nothing more.

VedantaBlack
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 20.09.20 20:26

Bull shit.  Not everyone here is a serious occult student no matter what they say.  Some just come in to stir up the kettle like you.  Are you that dumb that you cannot know that?  Or are you trying to start a parade with your name on it, little dumpling?  Trying to make a piece of lunch?  Tell us how you plan to do that.  Coming into a place showing your butt is not the best avenue or way to ask questions or make statements.  You are out of place here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4303
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 20.09.20 20:32

You have been here a month and said you would be making an intro post and so this was your intro post. I don't think so. Maybe you might try it again with a little more sparkle and then see how it goes.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PLM on 20.09.20 21:04

Good call there Maxx!

Vendantablack. a serious student of the Occult is also interested in truths as well as different perspectives of that said truth. I say that due to being raised that each person will have a slightly different view of what is commonly called truth. Some will have an entirely different view of truth as well. Others, well, could care less about truth and look to throw the wool over peoples eyes for what ever reason they come up with.

None the less, diversity should always be embraced.

As far as the discussion here goes, I thought everyone was respectful with their responses which shows tolerance. Something that is helpful when corresponding with others....aka...learning and teaching together.

With that said, any student regardless of level, can use this discussion as a means of looking at things for the truth. It is evident, btw, if one really looks at what has actually been said.

You might want to work on your level of tolerance. Just a suggestion.

PLM
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2020-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 20.09.20 21:28

Well if there is ever anything that burns my wick, it is someone sitting here for the entire conversation and waiting until it is all over and then coming in to chastise the whole bunch with a form of self imposed righteousness.  Good Lord.  Reminds me of a guy that used to hang out here and wait for 4 or 5 days and then Victor would come in and give his answer on it.  At that point the guy would pounce on it and always agree with what Victor had to say and you would think he had knowledge of what was taking place....but no....not a clue on his own.  A fraud.  

Anyway, he can try again with a common courtesy intro post and give it a try for a better entrance and it should not be an issue.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Void on 20.09.20 22:06

Completely agree with Maxx. It's quite impolite to barge in just like that, and without any kind of "Hello, How are you?", just start telling everyone what they should and should not do?!..
I'm like "I beg your pardon?"
Primal Craft personality cult and fake power - Page 4 Original
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 20.09.20 22:10

It sounds a lot like Herust.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 20.09.20 22:10

Apologies. *Heruset.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 21.09.20 5:36

Adding this to the documented case for transparency and as this shows Matthew Robson’s true intentions behind his dishonest crusade in this forum. Yesterday with all the drama he created by joining this forum with the sole purpose of damage control and given all the factual evidence actually provided by others against him, while he failed to provide any evidence himself, I decided to be kind enough to give him a chance at honesty and redeeming himself by sending him a private message with the advice of sorting it out privately with James, without conflict, considering an apology and to cease the drama that really benefits no one and is especially damaging to him and Primal Craft. This is the irked reply I got:

I have nothing to apologise for. I stand by everything I've said to him.

He got removed from a private space, for known transgressions.

I don't know who you are, I am not involved with your group, nor do I have anything to prove to you.

I have little time for people who backpedal, and arn't able to keep their word, so i'm not going to indulge James's delusions.

The sheer fact he is still friends with Yuri, a known toad killer, tells me everything I need to know, and I would advise you in turn, to actually consider things before firing off pms to people you don't know.

James has contributed nothing to your space here, just as he contributed nothing to ours. He hasn't even practiced the Arte he is attempting to trash, nor like many of the others done the higher theurgic work. People whose names he drags out into the mud openly, in a vain attempt to clear his own name.

End of story.

This shows quite clearly his unstable ego and dishonest intentions towards this forum. He has no interest whatsoever in compromising and being truthful about what has happened but merely joined in an attempt at libel towards someone who had exposed facts about him and his cult.
Following, I pointed out to him that this is no place for his role-play and manipulative agendas, which he gives a second very angry and long reply which I shall quote a few tidbits for reference:

Forgive me if ill pass on taking advice about delusion from someone with an edgy skull avatar trying to act like a hardcase from behind a keyboard on a vampire forum.

As for triggered, im not the one sending pms to people i dont know with unsolicited advice. Please show me on the doll where my post on dunn touched you. Was it on the usual lhp ego pressure point? Probably.
Call me a dabbler all you like mate. Ive personally worked with mark, sorita and others in deep possession work. Dedicated people, who are capable of directing and carrying out rites where physical changes occur. People who have actually done things for the hekatean community and built the modern revival of her worship, unlike you, unlike Dunn. Their opinion to me as teachers and guides means far more than yours. If you have done occult work for any years and this is the height youve reached, it is most depressing.

Its a bit disappointing, but also quite laughable hes played you this easy, like a fiddle. Worlds smallest violin even.

So much for LHP awareness and understanding.

With certain people around here, that I have been provided evidence of them narcisistically knifing people in the back, one wont need many enemies.

Of course I find it amusing to observe his angry jabs at me, someone he knows nothing about or the work I have produced. We all know the value of human psychology in these cases, especially when dealing with virtual occultists. Then the typical attempt at throwing names thinking that gives him some sort of shield or credibility, as if having personally worked to Mark suddenly makes him a guru. It doesn’t, especially after all that has come to surface about him and his magickal aptitude. Publishing some books doesn’t make one a master, just look at EA Koetting, same exact situation and people use him as reference when he knows next to nothing about the occult. I guess I should expect such an ignorant mindset from someone who Wicca represents the higher exponential of his work and mystical understanding. Someone without any solid experience with advanced metaphysics or the occult underground, who plays with inner plane "possession" like it's something advanced and who claimed never having heard of the Order of Aset Ka, just one of the most influential occult organizations in Europe, but who actually stalks this forum and keeps it under constant observation. Nice try...

I believe we have everything that can be said on Mr. fangs the werewolf Matthew and the egregore cult of Primal Craft. Not much to do with Hekate but a course on delusion and fallen ego.
Do higher work guys, reach higher gnosis, your time is limited!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2720
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia on 21.09.20 6:51

I fear he might not be aware enough to realize this but Matthew Robson’s deceptive reaction in here, with a simplistic narrative built on deflection without addressing any of the exposed sins only aids in validating most of James’ criticism, which isn’t solely his but reflect on much larger issues that stem directly from within the Primal Craft circle of initiates and devotees. The member in question here is being attacked as a scapegoat when in reality he is expressing the echoes that many people have privately voiced from within, including from the so-called inner court.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 6:58

I do not see any of this as being needed here.

Compare someone posting on Koettings site and giving some information expose about this site or the VT book info and bringing an in house argument within that other site.  

Same as the TOV or the COS.

Another group's location is not the place to play out something like this and should be an in house problem and should be taken care of in that manner.  All this is doing is injecting a bunch of crap into other peoples business.  You would not like it if the tables were reversed.

We are not anyone's keeper here and I hope this never takes place again within these confines.  Becoming a ring master for showtime does not lend itself to credibility, I do not care how much one beats their chest.  It really does not change a damn thing. I do not see any certificate anyone here has that would allow judgement of any sins. lol.

This whole thing is off track.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 7:02

their internal problems should be handled in their own house and not over here. Common sense is pretty clear with that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Void on 21.09.20 7:19

While I interacted with Mat, in different times and places, I'm in no way associate my self with that person, nor I can say I actually know that person, so as far as I know, they can be as bad as some people here believe they are. But I believe we should be fair where fairness is due, and to be fair..
Jonathan wrote:..Someone without any solid experience with advanced metaphysics or the occult underground, who plays with inner plane "possession" like it's something advanced and who claimed never having heard of the Order of Aset Ka, just one of the most influential occult organizations in Europe..
I would consider my self (as humbly as I possibly can) having fairly solid experience in advance metaphysics and the occult. And I've been in and around number of occult-themed groups, communities over the past two decades, yet first time I heard of Aset-Ka order was when I got introduced to this forum few weeks ago. And I'm from Europe.
Maybe it wasn't the first time I actually heard, maybe it was mentioned somewhere by someone on the passing, but if that happened it wasn't something I or most of my peers would take notice. I remember there were lots of discussions about OTO, some other better known groups, but Aset-Ka order wasn't really out there in the underground, or perhaps they were so deep underground, not a lot of people knew or would talk about them. Which is a little strange since they are one of the oldest and most influential orders in Europe, but that said, I wasn't surprised when Matt said he never heard of Aset-Ka, because neither did I, nor any of my peers that I came to know over those years.
Just felt I should point out, Aset-Ka is not actually very well known order Europe. Maybe it should be, but as far as I know, it isn't yet.
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 21.09.20 7:24

Selene Skotia wrote:I fear he might not be aware enough to realize this but Matthew Robson’s deceptive reaction in here, with a simplistic narrative built on deflection without addressing any of the exposed sins only aids in validating most of James’ criticism, which isn’t solely his but reflect on much larger issues that stem directly from within the Primal Craft circle of initiates and devotees. The member in question here is being attacked as a scapegoat when in reality he is expressing the echoes that many people have privately voiced from within, including from the so-called inner court.

Thank you for voicing yet another element to the pile. That does seem to match the veracity of this situation. What can I say, the evidence if overwhelming, hence why I recommended Matthew that honesty goes a long way and does a much better job at damage control than lying. It's not the path for everyone though and sometimes we must fall a few times until we learn the lesson.

If anything, Mark Alan Smith must be embarrassed by Matthew and his petty display in here. It really does reflect poorly on primal craft and on Mark as a teacher. If this is the sort of initiate he can produce as his best, I really don’t want to see the level of honor and ignorance from his worst.

It's true that we must allow them to clean their own house, it's not our problem and we can't do the hard work for them. Still, as Rhea has said, awareness remains vital and a responsibility of everyone in this path.
I just want to add that any practitioner of primal craft is welcome in here and should be treated with respect if they act respectfully as well. They are otherwise welcome to learn from everyone here, explore higher gnosis and participate at will, we are very much about freedom and spiritual liberation. No bad feelings towards anyone from those circles and there is no conflict at all between the communities.

study
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 7:28

yes, Void.  That was my thought as well when I saw that.  I never heard of it before coming across it here on the internet before...but that was in the last century.  lol.  

I even asked Jacob Rothschild and William Van Duyn if they knew of it and both said they had no idea what it was.  Whether the second guy was a fake or not has no bearing on whether he had heard of it.  lol.  I had the same answer with others I had asked that question.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 21.09.20 7:38

I don't see the issue with the thread in general though. If it raises awareness and isn't done with the intention of drama and flaming, it's a very good thing to expose the bullshit for those who can benefit from that.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 21.09.20 7:40

Maxx wrote:yes, Void.  That was my thought as well when I saw that.  I never heard of it before coming across it here on the internet before...but that was in the last century.  lol.  

I even asked Jacob Rothschild and William Van Duyn if they knew of it and both said they had no idea what it was.  Whether the second guy was a fake or not has no bearing on whether he had heard of it.  lol.  I had the same answer with others I had asked that question.

I always wanted to interview Jacob Rothschild. Gah! Why did you get the chance and not me?! Razz

lol!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade on 21.09.20 7:42

Void,

I disagree with you but not in a bad way. From my circles the Aset Ka is very well known and respected, although also to be fair being well known doesn’t imply quality in any measure and that isn’t what makes the Order of Aset Ka so special.
Maybe this difference in opinion relates to the nature and background of our circles of magick, which are likely vastly different. This is most likely true because we live in the age of the internet and the influence of the Aset Ka exists much more evidently in the real world, through the work of other covens and initiatory orders, while their online presence has always been incredibly limited, scarce and often even misleading, which aligns well with the second part of your posting. Not that this is important anyways, but for example there is a strong and considerably large community of Asetian esoteric studies in Japan, good luck trying to find them online.

Either way I would like to avoid discussing Aset Ka on a post that is about Primal Craft, but I respect your perspective and just wanted to share my own in contrast and providing some details.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 21.09.20 8:00

Quick disclaimer: I meant one of the most influential Orders not necessarily well known. Influence doesn’t require awareness of the general public. What I was talking about was how several secret orders in Europe are under allegiance of the Aset Ka on a larger scale. I’m not talking about the OTO, MLO/TotBL, O9A, Freemasonry and similarly accessible organizations, but speaking about the actual underground where the strings are pulled, often in silence, safeguarded behind serious gateways. Victor would have better information on this than me, with several decades of experience within that reality.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 8:01

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:

I always wanted to interview Jacob Rothschild. Gah! Why did you get the chance and not me?! Razz

lol!

Rest assured I did not beat you to it as it was not an interview.  I was in a conversation over a connection with Van Duyn, Rothschild, and Étienne Davignon, a Belgian politician.  Rothschild made the statement that the majority of the US politicians had been bought off and they had sold out our country, which it turns out now is very evident.  At that time I did not realize to what degree this has really taken place, but we can all see what is happening day by day.  So do not feel so bad, it was not a full blown interview.  I then asked William if with his blood line, as he was answering another question of mine, if he was familiar with this group to which he and Jacob replied they were not aware.  William even told me that George Soros was one of his mentors and that he had begun work earlier in life within the framework of the US Chamber of Commerce to learn the inner workings, etc.   But that is enough of that info.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 21.09.20 8:04

I am really confused and not quite sure how this relates to Primal Craft. Question scratch
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 21.09.20 8:07

that is one reason I mentioned this whole thing is out of whack and should have been handled within their own framework and not come over here. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 21.09.20 8:12

Maxx wrote:that is one reason I mentioned this whole thing is out of whack and should have been handled within their own framework and not come over here.  lol

James tried to help them at first with respect and care but he was silenced and harassed because of it. It's clear that they don't have the tools to handle it from within. Have you seen their reaction to a crisis? Sure, it's still up to them to clean their own house, but the post here isn't for them or to please their agendas. It's for awareness. If it's useful great, if not move along.

Rhea Kaye wrote:I am really confused and not quite sure how this relates to Primal Craft.  Question scratch

Mark Alan Smith, Matthew Robson, Donald Trump, Jacob Rothschild. I see the connection. Laughing

Now please back on subject guys. Open other threads if you wish to discuss different themes.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum